All Comments on 'Fallen Girls and Holidays Ch. 05'

by SeesFourEver

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
Beautiful!

This entire series has been a delight. But I am ready to see some progress on Bree's history/baggage coming to light.

Excellent work!

SeesFourEverSeesFourEveralmost 13 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter...

Thanks for the kind words on the feedback. I was actually surprised that Ty ended up saying his piece before Brees said hers. That certainly isn’t how I’d plotted things out, but the characters kinda went where they did in the scene and the next thing I knew Ty was going first. I wasn’t sure if I should let it stand that way and almost rewrote the chapter but after a bit of consideration decided it was more honest this way. After all, how many times in life have we all blurted something out and then ended up with things deviating from the script? Anyway, rest assured you’ll find out more about Bree’s history in the next chapter or two.

On a related note, sorry for a few of the chapters being rather short. I’m still trying to find that happy medium in terms of how long each one should be while still breaking at an interesting point.

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966almost 13 years ago
A really nice chapter

Keep up the good work. It is well written and is keeping me interested in the characters and I can't wait for the next chapter keep doing what you are doing and it is a wonderful story so far. Keep going

northlandernorthlanderalmost 13 years ago
Nice Chapter

Good for Bree and Ty, they are both maturing nicely

rdd1953rdd1953almost 13 years ago
more

well if this is your first i can't wait for the rest of this one and the ones to follow. damn this is good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Seriously Ithis story is freaken AMAZING!! I have been checking daily to see if there was a new chapter and I think I actually squeeled like a fangirl when I saw this was up.

Great job! And I can be patient as long as you keep on writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just so you know

I'm still checking for a new chapter. I don't know what the delay is but I hope you haven't given up. Your story it touching and well written. I hope you chose to finish it. It's too good not too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

For the love of all that is holy man please continue the story. think about the children the children!!!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

This story is simply awesome and I find it hard to believe it is your first attempt. The dialog at the end of chapter 4 was simply outstanding and some of the rest was not far from that. I agree with others that this cries out for a continuation of the story to deal with what happened to Bree, what made her hate men so much and lots of other issues. Yes, you can leave it here and we can imagine that when they first actually had sex it was simply awesome and that they got married and had 2.5 children, etc, etc., but as well as you write it would be nice to read your version of it.

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
Good stuff !

5# Do give us some more. The above chapters deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hoping for number 6

Really hoping for a number 6

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Never mind 6, I want 6, 7, 8 ,9 , and more. So suck it up and get on with it. That the kind of feedback you were looking for?

cybojicybojiabout 6 years ago
Great job

Its too bad you quit writing. Each chapter was better than the last. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

Sorry to see you stopped writing. Very good story and would like to see more. 5 *

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 5 years ago
What a great story!

I came across this little gem on a random spin of Romance stories.

It is so refreshing to find a story which is well written with good grammar, a good story line and a nice first person POV flow.

As others have said, it's a shame that your writing here has ceased.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories