All Comments on 'Miss Me?'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

I love many things here at lit but none enough to leave feedback. I've listened to all your audios and this was by far my favorite. Glad to see you are back. Now excuse me while I clean up the mess you've caused.

James65James65almost 13 years ago
Made MY Day Sugar

Thats nothing but 100% Sexy,naughty ear candy from my dreamgirl!

I heard that voice and my cock sprang to attention,the long wait is over and so worth it!!

Of course you need a spanking first for the long wait ,but to taste that wet cunt of yours or to enter any part of you would be heaven!

That dark skin and that pink pussy dripping with wetness in my bed well always be on my mind and in my dirty old man dreams as I stroke myself off to your sweet voice!

Glad your back and you ROCK WM as always! xxxJames65

hardandreadyforu30hardandreadyforu30almost 13 years ago
OMG!!

That was so damn hot!! What a great voice and that moaning....... wow! So sexy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Playtime Fun

At last the sexy ,fun Princess has returned to excite and inflame my lust with her naughty fantasy!

Glad your back and just as horny as I remember!

You just made my summer time hotter, I would love to take the place of your toy and feel your young pussy wrap around my hard cock and coat it with your wetness,to lick and suck those nipples until you cum all over my cock and my balls!

Thanks for the best tuesday in along time!

As for your sharing information in your audios,fine with me,its your audio and fantasy your sharing.

That voice and your creative fantasy's have left me spent and still hard for more Warmmilk naughtiness

This is another fine audio and done as only you could do it,it gets five star cause thats all they have!

You will be in my dreams for a long time after this, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I am going to fuck my gf's brains out at lunch...

Because of you, and your amazing submission this AM. That was HOT! Thank you from both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So Naughty But so Good!

ALRIGHT, Warmmilk is back and just as awesome as ever!

I was hard in seconds and loved every dirty,word you said,every sound you made just got me so hot!

My girlfriend won't know what got into, me but we will,thanks you sexy audio muse!

I hope your not teasing when you say your going to do more audios,I so want more of that voice Lit all star voice.

I bet with your voice you could read the ingredients off a candy bar wrapper and make it so nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I must say I absolutely love your audios! You have such a sweet and innocent voice that it is such a turn on hearing such nasty things from you.

Whether someone fantasizes being your daddy or forced to think step-daddy [in obvious cases,] it doesn't matter. I have never been so hard as when I'm listening you. Thank god for small pleasures!

usncanadausncanadaalmost 13 years ago
I DID miss you!

But it's so good to hear your voice again. Simply outstanding.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 13 years ago
Thank you, thank you

This is one super hot audio. You really made my day with this submission.

And don't ever apologize for not giving enough of your time. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing as always

What makes Warm Milk unique among submissive teen erotic artists? Is it her giggle? Is it her high girlish voice or her frequent plea, "Please, Daddy?" No, no, and no. Then why is it when SHE does it, it's not just arousing, but mind blowing? It's her mind and her heart. She is not a dumb co-ed; she is a smart, capable college student. She doesn’t NEED to fuck the professor to get an “A.” She WANTS to fuck the professor because she looks up to him. And she is not just cute or sweet -- she is kind. Her spirit is pure, just like her little pink center. She wants a good fuck, yes. But making you happy is what really turns her on. When she says “I’d do anything for you,” we believe her. And THAT is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

thank you )

REMacSoundREMacSoundalmost 13 years ago
The best!

The most beautifully seductive voice. I'm so glad you took time out of your busy schedule to share it with us again. You are wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Missed you

Still love you...that's still not creepy in the least bit...

monomarkmonomarkalmost 13 years ago
Seductively sensual...

Without doubt, one of the sexiest most seductively sensual audios it has been my pleasure to experience, and what a truly mind blowing experience – wow… please do not leave it so long to publish again.

sh60fhsh60fhalmost 13 years ago
Welcum back

Damn sexy as always and had me cumming at the end!

dylan_tdylan_talmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

Deliscious and Naughty!

BadKarma77BadKarma77almost 13 years ago
Welcome back!

Very happy to have you back! And... damn... I think this recording is my new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Scorching hot - you are amazing, darling.

Thank you so much for your superlative contributions here. The combination of your sweet, sexy voice and diabolical imagination make for the most erotic audio files I've ever heard. My orgasms are forceful and intense beyond description, torrential rushes of semen. Just fantastic.

Thanks again, and I look forward with great anticipation to your next submissions.

SeductionMasterSeductionMasteralmost 13 years ago
Awesome!....

and welcum back Warm...its sooo great to hear you again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I absolutely missed you, and am SO glad that you were able to come back. Your voice and your mind have me hard and gasping over and over.

Now, tell Daddy about the fantasies you have of your roommate...

Pete_12345Pete_12345almost 13 years ago
The Perfect Voice

Your audios are so incredible, you are such an amazing girl! I wish I could help you out with that whole "virginity" thing... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
So erotic!

I never get tired of listining to your stories or your voice. It's the perfect combination of audio and story. Great to see you back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is the single best erotic audio I've ever heard. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

Been a fan for years, since your first profile on here. You always have produced the best audio on the site, keep it up. Your voice is so innocent and young, and your sexuality is so dirty and mature, great combination. You should publish audio erotica, you could probably make a sweet side project out of it.d

zpitt27zpitt27almost 13 years ago
Perfect

Your stories are always the highest of quality, and every time I see a new one from you, I know to expect only the best.

Thanks for another great submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks warmmilk

Wow! I've never listened to an erotic audio clip before but I woke up hungover and horny and was looking for something to help me get off...great experience It was a very sexy quality clip.

glintglintalmost 13 years ago
Top-notch

Absolutely top-fucking-notch, especially the last few minutes. So visceral. Damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm your newest fan!

WOW! You sound deliciously sexy! This is the first of your stories that I've heard but I'll definitely be checking out the rest. Your voice is amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best Audio EVER!!!

Warmmilk its so easy to listen and get wrapped up in your fantasy and believe your talking only to me.

This is got to be your best ever and I am so wanting to hear more of your naughty sweet slutty voice and way your wet pussy sounds!

You got me so turned on you sexy cyber siren, earcandy is such a true well earned title.

I'd love to have you for my fuckdoll anytime!

Please don't stay away so long!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome!!

That was fucking incredible!! Thanks!!

Nil_DesperandumNil_Desperandumalmost 13 years ago
Sizzling hot!

Thanks for this delightful audio. You're one of my favourites on this site. Your voice sounds so innocent and young, it makes all the dirty things you say so much hotter. You won't believe how much I cum listening to you. I could write stories on that topic ;). Don't stay away for too long!

James65James65over 12 years ago
Sooooooo Good!

Hello WM Wow its been a month and this audio still has the desired effect on me and yet I crave more!!

Yes its greedy of me but I will wait until your sexy voice cast its spell on me and draws me into another lusty dreamgirl fantasy!

Such talent, the way you bend this old man to your will :)

FYI

New listeners do yourself a solid and go thru her audio files, and you will not be disapointed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Miss you already

Awesome story - highly erotic, evergreen and coltish.

You certainly deliver, WarmMilk, and I'm sure you'll go on to have a fantastic sex-life!

Someone's gonna sure lucky (or maybe they already almost have, but you're still holding out on them?) - when you're good and ready...

Regards

Jack

lar1818lar1818over 12 years ago
So good baby girl

Mmmmmm, so glad to have you back baby girl.... One of your best ones here... It was Soooooooooooo Gooooooooood sweetheart.... Loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

certainly miss you, please please please make more soon

daddy_xxxxxdaddy_xxxxxover 12 years ago
Incredibly Hot

Oh my god, that was so fucking hot! You are a dream come true! You have the perfect sexy little girl voice to make daddy cum. And you do. And did. I love you! This is the first time I've heard you, and now I'll have to see if you have more daddy stories. You are the ultimate fantasy for a daddy/daughter lover like me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Anal

Love to hear more assplay

bigharddaddybigharddaddyover 12 years ago
cock rockin my sweet lil darling.

I would love to be the Daddy that you tell about in your next story. When this one ended I checked your bio and as soon as I saw your pic I could'nt hold back any longer. It was an amazing "O" my sweet lil girl. Wow, thanks for that cock rocking story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes indeed!

I've been exclusively a lurker who has been coming to this site sporadically for almost as long as you've been posting. This is the first time I've posted but for you I'll break my vow of silence just to say: Your readers/listeners really appreciate you! I personally can't wait to hear more from you. <3

sancho2063sancho2063over 12 years ago
sexy voice

Your sweet sexy voice alone makes hard but hearing you talk dirty is makes me cum! Thanks sweetie! Keep them and us Cumming!

James65James65over 12 years ago
Needing some Warmmilk!!!

Alway's miss you,and I think your very special!

Waiting till the next audio or story gets posted and enjoying all your well crafted and flat out sexy audios!

You have a talent for getting this dirty old man excited and leaving me spent with no will power to resist your audio charms.

I envy the lucky guy that gets to enjoy your willing young firm dark body,its hard nipples the,very tight wet pussy and the pleasures it offers!!

And to feel that ass before spanking it WOW!

Thanks to my favorite earcandy and sweet dreams,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Missing that sweet Earcandy

I know I know your a busy woman and I just had to let you know you are missed somethung fierce and i hope your holidays are the best,get some rest and relax that wonderful sexy brain!

Hoping to hear or read from you soon,all my best your sweet sexy young lady!

James65James65over 12 years ago
Happy Thanksgiving

Hope your day goes well and you return to us soon,missing you like crazy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy Holidays Babe

I wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year,your so missed around here by this guy ,hope your well!

stringer60stringer60about 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Wow honey! I just found your "messages" baby. I've been listening to you for about an hour and slowly stroking myself for you darling and I have never cum so hard in all my life. I just wish this big pool of hot cum was inside your belly now baby. Hope I can hear you again very soon love

*soft Daddy kisses*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

just wanted to say you are ridiculous sexy and you def should find me on fbook, joseph cobbs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
2012 Whens our Earcandy coming back!!!???

Missing you like crazy,I wonder if you found some real world loving and no longer need Lit?

Hope your well and miss you voice babe <3

James65James65almost 12 years ago
2012 and Warmmilk is So BACK!!!

Babygirl has her own website and lookin to spoil us!

The Lit audio Goddess and sweetest Earcandy around is here waiting to please!

http://earsweets.wordpress.com/

Missed you and glad you back <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oh warm milk

oh you have made me want my daughter even more now. you sound so much like her, have heard her with a g/f. I get so hard. I want her so bad. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well damn :-)

Not, bad. Not bad at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
innocence lost

your innocence and sexiness are a good mixture, dam good

TehPandaTehPandaover 10 years ago

wow i wish i could rate this higher than 5stars. that was so damn hot and sexy and wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
😳

That was intense. First time listener

CumSlutPrincessCumSlutPrincessabout 9 years ago
So hot

Girl, you made my pussy cum twice in 5 minutes, I love having a Daddy too, and your sexy little voice, moaning, begging for more dick, getting hotter and wetter for Daddy every second just kept putting me over the edge 😉

Thanks for your audio - you are just too hot to not be heard 💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure ecstasy!

11.5 minutes of pure naughty, sexy talk. Made my shaft throb the entire time. I orgasmed with you and it was amazing. What I wouldn't give to be your daddy. I love that voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hi baby

A princess that will always make your dick throb no matter how many times you listen to it. Princess, daddy will always take care of you. Anything you want, baby girl, to hear you moan and plead for it. Daddy dick is your dick, sexy Princess.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Throbbing

Nasty princess, somehow made it to the 11th minute before this daddy unleashed all he had to give for you. As you screamed, every drop was drained for you, baby girl. What a mess!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
From one little princess to another

I barely had to touch myself to get off to your story. I came so hard thinking of myself getting fucked like that. The first story is amazing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy voice

You could a phone directory and still make me hard with your sexy sweet voice. But hearing you talk sooo dirty makes this one of the best TwA submissions. 5 stars

Wiz1002BBDA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I couldnt hold it baby!

I loved your audio from start to end..loved your voice and pussy noises as well.it was perfect!! Had to listen to it twice before before bed xox i pictured myself with you immensely..WISH you lived down next door..id be fucking you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my

Wonderful audio! Loved your voice and pussy sounds imensely as well.ive been listening to all of yours and you are by far my favorite.Five Stars..wish you lived next door..i would suck you and fuck you xox

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Missing you!

Will you ever come back and post more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a chick and I fuck myself to this constantly

Daemondaemon00Daemondaemon00about 2 years ago

BRO WHAT THE HELL, IT SOUNDS LIKE SHES 14

grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

Very raunchy indeed. I love your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous