All Comments on 'Fantasy'

by KAnneMeinel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FANtasy FANtastic

I will bet a lot of people don't 'get' this story. It leaves so much to the imagination which really is the whole point! WOW, I've read it a couple of times and each time it seems different. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please tell me

more please tell me

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Almost.

I enjoyed this story for the mystery it had. Your writing has it's usual enjoyable style and interesting content. I use the Story Spinner to find stories and authors I like, and I know when I see your name that the writing and story will be good.

I've got two problems (complaints?) with this story. Either of them by itself would be mildly distracting, but both of them together make it more of a story starter exercise than a finished product (at least for what I've gotten used to reading from you).

1) The sex is only mentioned, referenced, never described; it is a remembered fact with no features or titillating details. This is definitely below your best erotica (though the writing is still good).

2) Your ending asks questions:

Do you want to know the how? Do you want to know the where? Do you want to know why?

Sure, I'd like to know any of those, or all of them. What I'm more interested in is the story as you imagined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous