All Comments on 'My First Time'

by StaceG

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent

Cracking story lass you will go far please keep writing.

LolitaXXXLolitaXXXalmost 13 years ago
OH YES!!!!

Lolita loves this! So very hot!

SharpguySharpguyalmost 13 years ago
Nice...equal parts innocent and naughty

Well told…realistic plot & characters. A decent little tale about a young girl and her new, older lover. Looking forward to more sexy situations for this young woman. Thanks.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed hearing about your first time . . . both the physical and emotional reactions. Let's have more about your affair with your older neighbor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sensational

Very Nice Submission Stacey, Hope you keep them coming as you do have a way with your scoolgirl charm... You know what you want and a man can deliver... on to the next one I take it as at the top of submission you have put three...

anchovydaveanchovydavealmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to read more from you, I have read all four and came back to read this one a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He's over 60 and she's what? 14?

Got to love this type of lolita stories. More! One thing thought, the writer should stop this I this and you that silly business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
SCREWED

Screwed up but not sexually. No man gets a virgin without being face up-face down so you can see the beauty of bursting her sweet honey pot open for her first. You need to learn the positions in order to write about them - are all of your friends so inclined to do things backwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

This story turns me on every time. I think what I love about it is their age difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a new Lolita.

I wish I knew girls like Stacy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story RW

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't like stories written in this format....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStaceG@StaceG
87 Followers
Im Stacey from London. I had a relationship as a teenager with my much older neighbour. Over the next few weeks I'll be sharing the stories of our time together which was, shall we say, eventful.