All Comments on 'The Questionaire'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Regarding no. 15, I can only manage one moan at a time.

jiminabjiminabalmost 13 years ago
Good

Author...that was a very interesting read. But I don't really think I want to hear my wife's answers to a lot of those questions. LOL To the anon above...your comment really cracked me up. Too funny. Thanks for this Regina. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I know my wifes answers to all those questions

and I'm niether intimidated or afraid of them. In the end, despite her many partners, she chose to marry me. So I guess, I win.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
get a life

get a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointing.

I was hoping for a new story from one of my favorite authors. This was incredibly disappointing.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Questions...

Like this might have the opposite effect also.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 13 years ago
Playing with fire

This questionairre would spell trouble for everyone outside of a swinger couple. No guy wants to hear that his wife got off with a previous guy or that their dick was good too etc... Talk about feedong paranoa and insecurities present in most people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Who Cares?

If you have to ask these questions then there is something already wrong with your partnership. Information and answers to questions such as these should be given freely by both partners in the proper setting and manner, NOT a stupid questionaire. And any past lovers should be left alone, we all have skeletons in our closets, they should STAY there. As the saying goes, "If you don't want to know, don't ask the question." you might not get the answers you want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
This does not belong in

this catagory. It should be in Letters & Transcripts.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 13 years ago
I thought it was interesting

I guess it depends upon how open your relationship is. I might consider the rewording some of the questions that I think might lead to better, or at least more varied sex between my wife and I. I know if she swallows or not, so if the answer is not, ask "If you lover asks you to swallow half and share the other half, would you?"

The ones that ask about sex with others, to me 'it a dog I would just as soon let lie'. I really don't want to know about the sex before I met her, or to share our sex with others.

That said, any of us could cut an paste this questionnaire, and eliminate those questions we don't want to ask and modify some others. I might suggest filling it our ourselves, give a fresh questionnaire to the wife, and say you fill this out, and we'll exchange questionnaires.

Sounds like a good way to start a discussion on something many find difficult to talk about, and I'm glad you published it.

SO good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Try to get most of these answers

before you get married (not sure how honest people would be then but it would be good to know most of this before tying the knot).

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
wow

1) is this the dumbest thing you have ever read?

2) dont you wish fucking idiots like this would stop wasting your time ?

3) if this format of using the so called questionnaire the most annoying thing you have ever see?

4) Dont you wish someone would take a chair and d the beat this idiot author s head in?

5) dont you wish you could have the 5 minutes of your life back you just lost reading this idiot story idea?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Kinda Fun

The question that I found the most interesting, and was the hardest for my wife to answer; 32. Ultimately she'd have to be the one being watched by me because she simply could not watch me with another woman! We had fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't you wish harry would drop off the side of the world

????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
re: Don't you wish harry would drop off the side of the world

No. Now you, that's another matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Actually..

If I asked my wife those questions she just might answer them and most of them I don't want to know.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
No new questions

Maybe we've been married too long for these questions, but they've all be hashed and rehashed in our bedroom over the last few years. Now we're exploring questions about what stops us from inviting others into our play, why we pick the people we pick when we invite them for play and how soon should we invite them again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No I'm sorry this is just silly cuckold nonsense

you'll never join the great ubarmasters on this site such as HDK, Ohio, DQS, x_JohnDoe_x, and others such as that.

Would I stay with my wife if she answered all of those questions? Probably not but thats just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pity that the Authors(?) here cannot write

Questio nn aire, with Two 'n's, is now, always has been.

Even the spellchecker picked up on it. So I ask, how did it get this far, through your typing or voice recognition software, sub-editors or whatever on this site, and everyone else involved.

Just for kicks, ran the entire article through a rough-as-guts Word spellchecker. Found a dozen or so gaffes. "Have you ever had sex with a women" was one of the more hilarious finds.

I left the 'moans' out, that was picked up by someone who uses earplugs, presumably.

And the whole article was, as others mentioned, pointless and somewhat offensive.

Disappointedly

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How Do You???

How do you grade the questionaire???

reginainthebuttreginainthebuttalmost 13 years agoAuthor
OMG

Imagine my shock to find out that my wife, who I assumed was a virgin when we married, had once had sex in a very public place, with two people who both had 15 " cocks. One was a black women who was her sister, the other had raped her ass while role playing he was a prison guard and she was doing 20 to life. She had the greatest orgasm of her life after cumming 69 times (although not attracted to either person ) when the women came in her ear.(Her favorite place it turns out) She assured me there was no way I could equal that experience. Boy, the things you find out!

rdvmediardvmediaalmost 13 years ago
SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK,SICK---IN CASE YOU DON'T GET IT---SICK

SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK, SICK,SICK---IN CASE YOU DON'T GET IT---SICK

DrGoodyDrGoodyalmost 13 years ago
Been there , done that

Good beginning to opening up to each other. We have done this type of questionaire before and it leads to great conversations and great sex. But to be fair, the guy has to answer similar questions too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

The sexual fantasy and real sexual claim are 2 things. My sexual fantasy are a world where the male female rate are 1:100, but I stopped reading Cmsix's stories (BTW super stories on the SOL=storiesonline.net) when the rate became 20, because I think this is phisical might reach rate at all.

However in spite of my sexual fantasy I am in the real world a one woman man, I have never cheated on my wife. I belong to that 30% minority who has never cheated on his wife ore do not swap/swing, etc. in the Western Culture Area.

Some people's sexual fantasy are the canibalism, we are lucky if they do not want to achive their sexual fantasy.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Whether is it good if we achive our sexual fantasy in evry time?

There are some historical examples. For example the Maori people discovered the Chatham isles west to New Zeland in about 1300. Male parts of the inhibitans on Catham isles started a special excercise: 80% of the male children were castrated to maintain a high female/male rate.

Was a happy society in the Catham isles?

daddygoesdeepdaddygoesdeepalmost 13 years ago
Ho Hum

Kind of a one sided questionaire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
in my wife's case

I have not asked these questions.... But I know the answers to almost all of them... from comments over the years we have been together... some are afraid of the truth and could not stand it...

shvg65shvg65over 8 years ago
Not A Good Thing To Do

I started to read literotica stories a couple years ago. Back in December 2015 I came across this questionair and my wife though it would be fun at our New Years Party. We printed up 16 copies for the 8 couples that would be there. We are all between the age of 25 and 30. The plan was for the women to go into the dinning room and fill out the form and the men in the living room. They were to answer truthfully and not put their name on them. Then they were to be folded, put in a box and mixed up. One person at a time was to draw a paper out and then take turns reading them. Well needless to say that the answers to the questions kind of told who the males and females were. After the reading there was a huge fight between 6 of the couples and they finally left. Without knowing who, it seams there are 3 men that have small cocks and 5 wives that were real sluts before marriage. As far as the wife and I know they are still fighting.

jasjonjasjonabout 8 years ago
Pathetic

It's pathetic that your life is so miserable the you spell check on erotic sites, poor little annony. Get a life, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bang on

In a male dom fem sub relationship this questionairre is brilliant on a reward/punishment basis. Ask the questions 3 at a time over a long period for best results!

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Great Truth or Dare questions!

Let the games begin!

tigger119tigger119about 6 years ago
Like a majority of authors......

You do the very thing that irritates me the most...... You have no clue how to use the word womEn (plural) vs the word womAn (singular). Every time you listed a question calling for the singular, you wrote the plural, for example, question 26) Have you ever had sex with A WOMEN? Every flippin question after in this form was WOMEN instead of WOMAN. You did not do this when the question involved A MAN. That was correctly formulated. I guess you don't have enough respect for the female H. Sapiens to correctly use the OFFICIAL designations assigned them by competent scientists.

Helen1899Helen18994 months ago

I thought that I had a reasonable sex life, but reading these questions I realise it's been very vanilla

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous