All Comments on 'Building a Better Jessica Ch. 06'

by DeeperDown

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

please more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
absolutley brilliant

please, don't let us wait another year for the next ch.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

I agree, brilliant. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
AWESOME!

I love this story so much! I've been reading it the whole time. Please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fantastic, good to have you back.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

This entire story was fabulous & I'm hoping you will continue it with more chapters! Still so much to learn about what happens to Jessica & Melissa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very well written, but needs the victim to struggle more against what is being done to her, only to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cruel and heartless...

I just finished all six chapters and i think that Jessica should somehow escape from there either with a client or maybe jiao could help her escape. Then the story could be about Jessica trying to adapt to society again but would have trouble because of all the surgery and brain washing. Just a thought and i think there is too much lesbian sex because she is being trained for more male clients.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I just read all six chapters and truely enjoyed it. But it needs to continue with Jessica getting what she dreams of. DP's or more, anal pussy mouth and tit fucked at one time. Her tits need to continue to get bigger for better tit fucking. Loved the story and would love to see Jessica and Melissa work together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Like a lot on here just another unfinished story you suck

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 7 years ago
Well told patient tale and

since it's been half a decade since this chapter I guess this one is the end of the line. Thanks to the author wherever you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well, disappointing ending to the story. It has been several years since this last chapter and it probably will be the last. Although the story line had a lot of promise the last chapter was just sad. It would have been a good ending if she was allowed to actually leave to go back to her life but with her enhancements. Or to find out just what the catalog meant for her as a future fuck toy. I would have a liked Jessica to find out more about Melissa and why was she in the same room; as well as ending her stay at this building, wherever it was. Too many stories just end with a woman becoming a sex-crazed bimbo with no will of their own. I guess most men like that kind of story. I like ones with more fight and a good ending with the victim leaving on their own after being transformed but fighting to regain their sanity again.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was a good story, I liked all the enhancements

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXX5 months ago

Love the utter domination and lusty surender. It would be a dream to surrender like that, or to dominate someone that totally. Great tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous