All Comments on 'Lore of the Angels Ch. 09'

by Alecrire

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

i've been checking everyday. you juggle many characters well, and story turns

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago

Awesome as usual. Now, I wonder what the Ice Queen wants? Also Can't wait for this epic battle. And the siblings are awesome and very cute.

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Loved It

Excellent chapter as usual. suspense, intrigue and some humor. Love it. Can not wait to read the next chapter. Good job.

popparazzipopparazzialmost 13 years ago
Loved It

Excellent chapter as usual. suspense, intrigue and some humor. Love it. Can not wait to read the next chapter. Good job.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

this was a wonderful update and hope we get the next one pretty quick!

MizTMizTalmost 13 years ago
Great Chapter

You continue to tell a wonderful story. I'm new to the world of Angels and find your story extremely entertaining. I look forward to the next chapter.

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 13 years ago
Oh wow!

I just started reading this series today and ITS AWESOME! Don't know why I never picked it up before. Its original, well written and very captivating. You have one more fan:) I love the twins! Lol i just love children and i think they inject some much needed innocence into a story. I can't wait to see were its going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nooooooooooooooooo

dammit! just when it was getting interesting!!! *sigh* i'm so excited about the upcoming battle (a tad bloodthirsty LOL)...i like the sex scenes (as only a male writer can write lol) but i'm more invested in the overall story...this story is just amazing...every chapter is awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the Lore

Love everything about this story. The only thing that would make it better than it is would be to have it as a published novel to read in its entirety as often as desired!

gunnerettegunnerettealmost 13 years ago
oh still so good

utterly amazing story have loved every chapter !!! it just keeps getting better and better !!

Avitreader80Avitreader80almost 13 years ago
Lovely.....

So great. I was in agony waiting for the next chapter. Well worth waiting for!

-Thanks

elsanguineelsanguinealmost 13 years ago
Love the characters!

You really make every character so different and so believable and then you hint at their pairings. Lol the Ehren scene was so cute! And YAY! Anthony finally made a move! Sorry, I think I like the quiet, serious types so these two really stood out for me. But of course, the Archangel is still yummy! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I think the hallmark of a great writer is perfect balance and this chapter (and the story in general) has that. Just one chapter alone and you made me lean forward in anticipation, smile at the children's antic and then of course enjoy the erotic parts. :) But my favourite is that epic ending. Very good control of suspense!

ghotiisfishghotiisfishalmost 13 years ago
LOVE!

omg! I went like 'Anthony go after her!!!' Pls say you have a story for him. Sequel maybe? *grins* Oh boy am I glad there's a double posting. Gonna read the next one now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous