All Comments on 'You've Been Flirting Again'

by miserybusiness

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What

What is a plug? Interesting story, and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
...

umm never read a story like this before. interesting. and funny too.

miserybusinessmiserybusinessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
plugs are a form of a piercing

they are inserted into the stretched hole of a person's ear, kind of like gauges. i might be totally wrong, but that's what i know lol. you get your lobes stretched and then you put the plug inside. hope that helped haha

thanks for the comments, you guys!

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishalmost 13 years ago
Oh, Misery...

I absolutely love your story! I'm kind of dealing with the same thing... it sucks when the person you love turns into a complete douchebag...Ah well, there's always Synyster Gates- Lead Guitarist for Avenged Sevenfold! Keep it coming!

-Bizzy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love love love

This is so cute, funny, and RELATABLE. I know so many guys like Roy who just don't understand my obsession with certain bands and think it's crap. & while I may not consider myself an indie (looking at me you wouldn't think I was into that kind of music at all) I love reading a story about a black girl dealing with this kind of thing it seems so real.

And Bizzy_Bish I completely agree with you about Syn Gates! I love me some Avenged Sevenfold and that man is irresistibly sexy. I like to pretend he isn't married and likes a little caramel on the low lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love it

please finish writing this story. I am already in love with it. you are a great writer. keep up with the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
like it

I can't wait to see what happens with Chris, sounds like its going to be intense.

ShadowAngel136ShadowAngel136almost 13 years ago
I liked it...

I would just like to start off saying never mistake love for lust, because you end up with something like this. To be honest and fair I have never been in love so I can't say I understand it, but even from never being in love I know when a persons acting like a dumb ass jerk, and even when to dump them. And that times now! Dump his ass! I also would really like to see where things go with Chris. I hope she does not end up cheating on anyone, even if it's Roy. Sorry, if my comment bothered anyone, that was not my intentions.

miserybusinessmiserybusinessalmost 13 years agoAuthor
@ bizzybish and anonymous

haha that synyster gates comment was funny. i'm more of a zacky vengeance/m.shadows fan but hey. and yes i get so sick of black girls being ignored when it comes to this type of shit because it happens to everyone and we're not all the same type of person. thanks for the comments this really keeps me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*****

Five.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
This is

practically the story of my life HA Reading this was fun and actually kind of weird because I have four brothers, two extreme hood, two indie, that I kept thinking of as Ro mentioned the frat brothers. Turn that frat into my ghetto brothers and my ex into the indie-turned-hood-wannabe and we have a winner. SMH I'm loving this already, hope she doesn't make the mistake like I did and keep putting up with that BS....move on girl while you're ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm just gonna leave it at

I love the Bjork reference, hopefully it was all kinds of intentional. On to chapter 2, with the sincere hope that 5 chapters sufficiently concludes it, and I'll not be left with a cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

When stereotypes clash, lol...so, aside from personal preference, why is indie shit better than "ghetto" shit again?

BoneBratxBoneBratxover 10 years ago
This.

I adore, this story so much.

Sooo much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous