All Comments on 'Signing up to be a Sex Slave Ch. 01'

by TheDougler80

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continue

Please continue this series, I'm all hot!

mstrb77mstrb77almost 13 years ago
More

Interesting and ready for more especially inthe training to be a "pony girl".

mstrb77mstrb77almost 13 years ago
More

I should add here that my wife tried and was pleased with the "pony girl" fun she enjoyed it often.

mstrb77mstrb77almost 13 years ago
more again

And if anyone is interested inwhat happened write me at

mstrb77@yahoo.com

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 13 years ago
story line is good

I will be interested in reading more of this story when it comes out. I do hope you do more proof reading before you submit it though. In the very beginning she was Amber, then Ashley for the next sentence, then back to Amber. Other sentences had to be read a second time to understand what you were trying to say. I think you had something in mind and then changed your wording but didn't delete the whole sentence first. A little more attention to details like that and this story will soar.

jkimjkimalmost 13 years ago
hotttttttttttttttttttt

Love this situation. College jealousy turned to revenge. Already i am juicing like a so cal orange, can hardly wait for next chapter. Please hurry!!!!

TheDougler80TheDougler80almost 13 years agoAuthor
Shot my editor.

So in response to the Amber/Ashley thing. Apologies, this is actually my first stab into the world of writing, and was toying around with a lot of names, I was so excited when I finished I didn't proof read very well. I am pretty ashamed of such a glaring omission. I have part two submitted and pending.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, I really appreciate it. Be sure and check out my other story I have out too. I'll keep writing them if you keep reading them.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 13 years ago
A hot story

I like your writing and your style. And I really hope you don't keep us waiting too long for part 2.

keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a bitch

What a bitch Veronica is, I hate her already. Surely some payback is due to Amber here. How will the company react when they realise what Veronica has done? It's hardly good for their business...

BloodthaneBloodthaneover 9 years ago
Oh No !!

Brilliant, can only hope for more instalments !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I like to be tied up, and face smothered by a mistress with big boobs and a big ass. And a mistress who will squirt and fart while smothering me.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
No Guarantees

The author make an import point. A person who cedes his/her freedom to an other risks subjecting him/herself to the vagaries of caprice. Meet Amber. She's looking for a free ride, .free room and board for 4 years, a fat check at the end. At worse, she might end up as a domestic servant with some light housework, clothed or nude at the client's direction. In some cases, regular relations with the client might be required.

Confident in the assurance that her attractive shape would put her at the top of the heap with the preferred assignment, Amber signs the contract and become subject A03 who must be graded to determine her disposition. .Her grading is performed by a college rival Veronica who is out to make sure Amber is assigned to the grimiest form of fetish slavery for four full years.

The parable is that if you place yourself under the will of others, you may grow in their benevolence or be crushed in their maleficence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous