All Comments on 'Spanky's Birthday Party'

by GuyIncognito619

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well done!

A good story, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

looking forwward for part 2...where the sorority meeting begins...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very well done

...and has been one of my favorites.

ValensGirlValensGirlabout 12 years ago
Mmmmmm

I'd have loved to watch you be forced to masturbate on the street. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

I loved it and would like to see more. I think he should become the "stand in" for all of the women at the party , at work, and anyone else who would perfer not to take their own birthday spankings. Get a few men involved and maybe some new humiliating birthday traditions could be started. BTW, 19 is not nearly enough spanks. Try 40 or 50. Now there's a red, burning butt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get Away, Fast ! ! !

There is humiliation, there is payback, and then there is what went on here. He needs to get home, grab whatever he can, & get the hell away from these people as far as he can. No way could you ever be around this bunch ever again. "Linda" has shown herself to be a cold-hearted, vengeful, manipulative, hate-filled bitch!

No one that you had supposedly been in a "relationship" with would go to this extreme to prove a point based on a comment about an incident on a TV show. NO, there is something one HELL of a lot bigger that ALL OF THIS SHIT is about.

Once again, get the hell away from these people as fast & as far as you scan. You have ABSOLUTELY everything to lose if you stay, this shit is just SICK.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Linda Gets It But Good!

The hell with the photos and video.The mean bitches are going to show them around anyway! Linda needs some serious payback! The rest of the broads can be dealt with,one by one later.

The next time that the jamoke is alone with Linda,he quickly subdues her,lets say with chloroform. First he places a ball gag in her mouth,throws her in a car,and drives to a party in the worst section of town, where he's volunteered to provide the entertainment. She's stripped naked,given a couple of hits of eXtasy ,and dragged into a room where 8 horny big-dicked, men are waiting. (Of course they're all black and swinging at least a thick 10 inches.) They take turns making her air tight until each has shot a load down he throat,in her cunt,and up her ass. Linda ends up so sore that she can only hobble when she finally gets up. (Photos and videos have been taken,of course!)

Jamoke drags her out the door,points her toward the sidewalk,and as he tells her to hit the road,he boots her in the ass. (He curses loudly when he realizes that he now has to clean cum off his shoe.) As she hobbles away,naked with cum leaking out of her ass and cunt,he reminds her that pics/vids have been taken and e-mailed to all of her co-workers,family members,and friends if she tells a soul.

About a week later,Jamoke blackmails Linda and has her set up each woman who'd been at the party for the same treatment.

Starting about 9 months later,the population of the little town increased by nine little bastards,each half and half. (Linda had twins.)

Now how's that for humiliation you cunts!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As soon as the cuffs are removed he goes to the phone and dials 91 and says I want my keys and clothes back as well as all the pictures taken tonight.” “You are all guilty of kidnapping, assault, sexual assault and theft.” I picked up the telephone and said; “You have one minute to give me the keys, clothes video, and all the pictures or I dial 911 and press charges. You will all be charged with the crimes mentioned as well as conspiracy since this was planned and will get to register as sex offenders.” Elise and Tammy will be fired after I file a civil suit against the company and Valerie I will also sue your store so you will also lose your job. Of course after you are criminally charged you would all probably be fired anyway. If any of you keep any picture and I find out I will press charges and since I will keep the video and pictures I will have the needed proof. I hope you enjoy the embarrassment of the cavity search you will have when you are processed into jail. You now have 30 seconds left. Once I dial the number it is too late to change your mind.

I am surprised at the extant of your crimes. Valerie, you should expect men to try to look down your blouse if you wear clothing that makes it possible. I never touched you or even made rude comments to you. I did find you attractive. Linda, I realize you were the driving force behind these crimes and I think the clip I showed you was the inspiration. That lady showed her butt for a few seconds. You handcuffed me, stripped me and molested me in retaliation. I thought we were friends, but I see I was mistaken. Tammy, as my supervisor this will probably mean your job even if you agree and Elise, how can I work with you after today’s events. I will give you a chance to find another position with another company and give you an honest recommendation despite your actions. Time is up what is your decision?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A story that is completely unbelievable and therefore only ridiculous. There is nothing sexy arousing or stimulating about it! Just the stupid imagination of an unbelievable author! A single phone call to the police and the related lawsuits and everyone involved will go to jail for a long time and are sure to be bankrupt!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A story that is completely unbelievable and therefore only ridiculous. There is nothing sexy arousing or stimulating about it! Just the stupid imagination of an unbelievable author! A single phone call to the police and the related lawsuits and everyone involved will go to jail for a long time and are sure to be bankrupt!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

A story that is completely unbelievable and therefore only ridiculous. There is nothing sexy arousing or stimulating about it! Just the stupid imagination of an unbelievable author! A single phone call to the police and the related lawsuits and everyone involved will go to jail for a long time and are sure to be bankrupt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To people saying it's unbelievable - it's... porn. Making things over the top and unrealistically easy getting to sexual stuff is sort of standard in this genre. Like... how many pizza deliveries ended with paying in nature in real life? ;)

Sure, there are realistic porn stories and they are fun to, but for many this kind of stories are great deal of fun to.

And if you don't enjoy humiliation and spanking maybe this is just not the kind of story for you. We have different tastes, some people like BDSM, some wouldn't want to come even close to it, but it doesn't make this story bad...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I was stripped naked by a bunch of girls at a beach house eight years ago for being a jerk to one of them so I know how it feels. Very embarrassing.

Stef2424Stef24249 months ago

True exhibitionist dream that will never happen.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

AMAZING! I hung on every word.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I could just feel his embarrassment and it was wonderful. I Loved the details, being stripped and then made to stand up and reveal himself to everyone. I also loved the forced posing for pictures. And timed masturbation, totally demeaning, amazing.

To all the comments whining about legality and getting even, I say get serious, this is erotic fiction not a news story 🙄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous