All Comments on 'Putting on a Show'

by Nomean_feet

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
photoman001photoman001over 12 years ago
Editing

Some fantasis are a bit over the top. Spelling needs checking there are several errors. Amanda started out as his wife but somewhere before he stripped they got married and she was his wife? Don't change the names. If you are going to call a girl Rhia all through the story why use Rihannnon (sic) (should be Rhiannon) right at the end?

Nomean_feetNomean_feetover 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Re: the comment 'editing'

I appreciate the feedback... but before commenting on the grammatical and spelling errors in a 3000+ word story, maybe try and proof read a 100 word comment before clicking the reply button.

Thanks though

WillHartyWillHartyalmost 12 years ago
I enjoyed

I enjoyed this story a lot. I enjoyed the scenario. I enjoyed the idea of everyone letting go and participating. I enjoyed myself while reading it. So...thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Must be a hot party

...seeing as his girlfriend becomes his wife two thirds of the way in.

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 5 years ago
Awesome Scauce

This was a very hot story. I always think about stories like this. I am a bit of an exhibitionist and would love to be in a situation like this. Very hot. I envy you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow.

Wow. I'd do that for ny wife but she will barely look at me while I sit naked in my chair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MY VIEWPOINT(S)

I differ with photoman.

When I came to "Rhiannon," I thought to myself, "Oh, 'Rhia' was a nickname -- nice touch."

His Biography page lists the author's Location as USA. However, British influence is evident. I noted "lift" for elevator, "knickers" for panties, and "me" for my.

No complaint, as I have enjoyed British, Australian, South African, etc. writers on Literotica (they are usually adept at expressing themselves in English).

Some comment at the bottom of the Biography page to enlighten on the British influence would be nice.

Just curious.

I enjoy respectful, we'll-written cuckquean stories (where a woman is proud to share or show off her man).

This verges toward that, so

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

WOW such an erotic and very arousing story. A fantasy come to life. Good balance as the story unfolds and the climax is reached <SMILE>. I enjoyed this one. Thanks for creating and sharing :). John

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

Nice! Excellent tease! The narrative style fit perfectly and it's paced just right. Good job, thank you

MerchantbankerMerchantbankerover 1 year ago

Super scenario. Got me off to a good start.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

No comments for over year. Good story. I will have to massage my wife's feet. After she showers, I dry and oil them. Maybe suck on them first. A new fetish.

JodailyJodaily19 days ago

Mmmm, so very nice! Good for at least one 🍆💦💦, Maybe even two. 😋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous