All Comments on 'A Neighbor Visits'

by UpB4Down

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking forward to the sequel ...

Nice story line, just enough detail, without distracting the reader from the sex ... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
excellent story

i wanna fuck that slut with my big cock. pls give me their contact details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i would

I would shoot myself and do the world a favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great slut

Hope you follow up on the gang bang!

passionfever2passionfever2almost 13 years ago
Gangbang

That should be next, Have Bob get that gang of thugs from across the street to wear u out.

A breeding party?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How....

...original....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Looking forward to the lovers' first night together.

But gang-bangs? No thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

but doint make it a gangbang let pam to begging for a fuck whit bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Prolonged Visit

Very nice start. No gang bangs please. More erotic with the one on one action. Let Bob have his way of taking her, err I mean it, nice and slow(several times over). Happy 4th.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Great beginning

Yes, the first time you see a real man take your wife is an emotional tangle. Me thinks hubby has a very submissive side and Big Bob and Pam will put him in the place he belongs.

Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hubby should help

Poor Pam left with a messy pussy, a good hubby would help her clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry

but this story is not all that well written and his description of his wife's physical characteristics is certainly not very flattering.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 13 years ago
another wimp!

That's it? No revenge, no confrontation, no kicking ass? So he just watches as his cheating slut of a wife gets off with the neighbor? What a major wimp!

allsop72allsop72almost 13 years ago
piss poor

what a ....crock of shithubby is a cock sucking pile of crap.you wan'twimp shit gooooo elsware

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Awesome start!

What a wonderful wife. I hope they continue like this for years to cum. I love how she's bringing him home a fresh cream pie. He really should clean her up afterwards. It's his duty now! I love cleaning my wife up after she gets home from our neighbours place. It's so delicious!!!!!! Yummmy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a cockless wimp

the hubby is. He should just leave her ass flat broke and get on with his life without her. If he stays with her she will give him HIV sooner or later.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story and especially like the length of it. The one issue I did notice were a few, noticeable, grammatical at the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Another cockless husband and a bitch/whore. And look the cucks and whores are loving this story. No surprise there.

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars

Great story, ignore the haters. thanks

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

The author either gay or bi. The famous Spanish painter Salvator Dali was gay his wife was a Russian aristrocrat emigrant in France. She cheated on him with young men, however to death assisting his famous husband. It was very interesting marriage. Salvator Dali's marriage was a mutual agrement without humiliation!!!!! A open marriage can work well without humiliation, STD, not DNA proof children, without violance, without hurting the other, to assist the other etc.. In this case it is not our bussines. However it is not too good to grow up children in it! BTW this lifestyle is not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

great story looking forward to what happens next

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 13 years ago
very HOT

cannot wait for the next part of this tale ... more more more!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 13 years ago
Nice story

Very nice story, and I hope you'll write more. Two items of advice: work out the detail of the scenarios just a bit more, and don't listen to the Haters and pseudo-moralists that badmouth you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I see the poor little cuckboy Wifewatchman likes this story. That figures, his stories are just as sick.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
I Cannot Believe It

Every time I finish one of these stories I think to myself that there really cannot be such wimpy men with so little self respect as the husbands in these stories. Then I read the comments and realize that there might be, unless all of the ones leaving favorable comments are cheating women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There are plenty of us out there

Don't know why people get so touchy about "Loving Wives" stories.

If they don't like them, don't read them.

li1_li1li1_li1over 11 years ago
hot pairing

quickie but pretty well written ..

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
1*

Typical story by another queer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Obvious answer

Divorce the slut before she gives you something you can't get rid of. Who'd stick around with a cheater?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*

I liked your story very much.

Don't mind the haters.

The story had to show things unfold faster than they would. there is a prelude to everything.

To the "haters": you guys are too much into cheating wife stories for people who claim not to condone such behavior!

To other readers: the couple will never separate

The wife LOVES cock; she chose the neighbor because he was in need and because he he was bold.

She is a hot wife and i would trade places with either the separated neighbor or the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yikes Dude.

Do you really let your wife do this shit, hell no, you are no married, what, a wanna be swinger? I hear you have to show up with more than a rubber doll, stud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
midnght snack

Great story. I would eat her our asap and expand on future stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hottest

Hottest story on this site. Where's chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I felt 'cheated'

Just what the fuck is wrong with everyone in this site???.......some men may get off to being cuckolds.....but every goddamn story bearing the same idea is just too much....It's as if nobody can have a beautiful wife without somebody else fucking her.....I came here expecting an erotic story....what I got is another asshole too fucked up to claim his wife for his own.....seriously guyzz..I know its a fantasy....but plzz try something else for a change......also...the wife was very unrealistic for a real woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved the story. The wife in the story has a lot in common with my first wife (ass, thighs, not being shy to show extra flesh, turbo charged libido, a bit bigger pussy...)

She was cheating on me while we lived in a small mining community (pop. 3,500, mostly men) in nothern Quebec, Canada. Everybody & his brother knew she was fucking on the side behind my back. She fell in love with her lover & left the place. We separated... in writing. Afterwards she called me twice, asking me to take her back, to give her another chance. I flatly rejected to take her back.

After i divorced my first wife, i gradually became aware of my strong voyeur side.

My second wife was not into open-marriage or wife-sharing lifestyle. (That's why i am on this site!)

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Wrong!

Sorry, but she's not your wife anymore. She's just another lying, cheating, slut-whore, thief with a giant, distended cunt looking to fill it with watermelons and circus freaks. All the while stealing your money and giving you nothing but diseases in return.

Congratulations!! You sure are a good judge of character: first, by the choice of "wife", second, by the choice of "neighbour" you invite to dine in your home. LOSER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The night was just beginning

And your marriage was just ending.... lucky you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The wife needed to resist a little more.

The story falls apart when she agrees to go to his house to fetch a few beers. She's too easy and you let your readers down by not providing enough build-up and sexual tension. She needs to think about it, flirt with him subtly, escalate the action gradually, ending with her cheating. Be patient when you draft your ideas.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
I loved this story

I often fantasize about my wife fucking other men in front of me - making me a cuckhold. Since I suck cock and get fucked by men with big cocks, I would love to see my wife get the same and do it while I watch her. It would actually be great if she watched me get fucked too by the same men with big cocks. We could share them. That would be the best.

Please continue this story. I can't wait to read about hubby watching Pam get fucked by the big black neighbour and all the other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LIKE! I GAVE THIS STORY A 5- (*****-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another heartless CUNT and sissy fag husband story

Worthless crap!

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Good story, but hubby needs to begin prospecting for a new wife. He'd better get checked for STDs too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a narrow mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pure, unadulterated garbage. If this story turns you on, you're a momma's boy faggot with no balls, no brains, no dick and no hope. Same as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟) - ❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why so negative but it got me hard ad wish I had that neighbor…….I really liked your story. It is my fantasy that an ugly guy would feel up my wife. I think it is a safer way to be a cucked. I have a five inches and in my fantasy I tell my wife I saw our friend at the gym and he had a big dick. And he was clearly proud of it. She asks how big and I tell her it is meatier than mine and longer soft than mine hard. I told her he had nice size balls and it would probably be 7 to 8 inches hard. I told her I have seen him looking at her often and I bet he would like to fuck her. I told her I would like to see that and I bet she could cum with his bigger dick. Our friend has a beer belly, is in his late 50’s but makes lots of comments about how he could help out if ever needed as a joke. His wife is not as good looking as my wife and smaller breasted. I am sure he would like her bigger tits than his wife Susan’s. I told my wife I might tell John that I had told her he had a big dick and she wanted to know how big. I have also thought about telling him, I would be okay if he tried to feel her up once in a while. She said don’t you dare. I told her I think his bigger dick would feel good in your pussy and it would be easier for her to orgasm. I asked her if she agreed that if she could cum a couple of times on his dick, it would be easier for her to cum on my 5 incher. She said maybe. I told her I get hard just talking about it and would like sloppy seconds or even a cream pie. If it ever happens, I would like her to fuck him a couple of times per month. I told her that after they fucked I could eat her and his wife could suck his dick. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous