All Comments on 'Stalked'

by rocketgirl2011

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story

I think you should continue writing. I'd like to read on and see what happens next. It's good so far

Love4wordsLove4wordsover 12 years ago
Left me hanging

:( tears

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 12 years ago
WTF

Odd place for a break, it so obvious that it was done for effect. But for the effect of who, the reader or you, I hazzard to say you. You are a wonderful writer you do not need the acknowledgment of anyone to move forward with your gift of storytelling. I hope you continue with your story.

creepyrjcreepyrjover 12 years ago

I think the answer is obvious. Mas por favor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

yes. of course you have to keep going. tiffany needs to get fucked!

Peter_AbelardPeter_Abelardover 12 years ago
WFT? [literally]

Of course you should post the rest of this story. I'm sure that that you have already finished this story because of the way your characters are drawn, and the evidence of a dramatic arc unfolding. You're a tease, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
of course

you should keep going! I just discovered your stories today and would hate to see this one go unfinished.

trupactrupacover 12 years ago
hell yeah

continue ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great...

Please continue the story, Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

need the next chapter please. and only mistake i noticed was that he cut off her bra and panties but the story stated she wasnt wearing a bra.

juicycarameljuicycaramelover 12 years ago
U KNO U WRONG!!!

of course u should keep going u big tease!!! talkin' 'bout "what do you think?" i think ur cold 4 leavin us like that & u should post another chapter ASAP!! I LOVE YOUR STORIES!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
keep going??!!

my hard-on and I vote unanymously to continue this story...preferably before it goes soft!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TEASE!

Are u crazy? I was working my clit like crazy looking forward to a good hard fucking and you leave me hanging? My name ain't Tiffany but I'm black, single female with a crazy fantasy to fuck a white guy ... please don't leave me hanging babe.

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 12 years ago
Hell Yeah, I want more!!!

Loving it, I really like the fanasty of ravishing hot crazed man, taking her. I really want the next part, I hope you plan to post soon.

Great Job! :-)

PrettyGPrettyGover 12 years ago
THAT IS SOOOOO MEAN!! LMFAO!!

I have had this particular fantasy for soooo long it's not funny. Then here you come with this story, leaving everybody hanging. If I was tickling my kitty like anonymous was I would have been so mad that I would have taken you off my favs list, not to be returned until you finnished this series(oh yeah, I'm demaning a series out of this one.) But since I wasn't... Carry on!

Avitreader80Avitreader80over 12 years ago
I'm with everyone else!

Yes, you know this is a great story. Then you just drop it just like that! Please continue with this story and soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep track of your story..

You had a good start, I noticed one problem.

First you said Tiffany had no bra on and your stalker could see through the white shirt. Then in the bedroom you had him cut bra and shirt at the same time.

Let me guess you wrote this over a couple of days? Yes?

Small tip for you: crib notes for your characters...just the who, what, when, where and why for each one. So when you do come back to the story, you do not have the bra issue come up.

Other then that..good start.

stardust21stardust21over 12 years ago

Oh come ON! It was just getting good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON"T STOP!!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Yes Keep going

Don't stop here keep on with other chapters or maybe a longer one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very weak

This shit was very weak.

connielingusconnielingusover 12 years ago
great start

Great start. You have a wonderfully vivid imagination that pervades your story. I look forward to your, and Tiffany's, next submission. Thank you for your efforts.

Elle_RayneElle_Rayneover 12 years ago
I literally shouted WHAT...

...when I realised this was the end. Please continue. I love this idea. It gets me so wet. This is my go to fantasy too.

rocketgirl2011rocketgirl2011over 12 years agoAuthor
from the author

lost my password for part two of this go to rocketgirl2011

sebastainannduransebastainannduranover 12 years ago
That was nice

Keep going, I could really feel that shit! Go Go GO!

SpazcatSpazcatover 12 years ago
uh, hell yes

Go gadget go!!!! More please

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
So many possibilities!!

Why not finish the story right here? Another title for this almost a story would be, "I'm gonna, but not now".

I guess this is great for those who love being suspended in mid air and left.

I'm not one of them, especially when I don't get a warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stalked

Ok, first let me say delightfully creapy. I imagin those who stalk don't think of themselves as stalkers..never really thought about that. But pease by all means finish I would love to know where this is going to go.

robgirl83robgirl83over 12 years ago
yes

keep going. i also want you to continue Cynthia...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Finish....

I am so wet reading this. I need to hear the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 stars

Very sexy with a nice twist at the end. More please!

SexyMama777SexyMama777over 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. And that was even before the twist at the end!

Good writing!

juicycarameljuicycaramelabout 12 years ago
uuh, uuUHH, AAAAHHHHHHFUCK YEAH!!!! THANK YOU!

THANK YOU SO MUCH 4 FINISHING ME, UM...I MEAN THIS STORY ;o) since i was looking 4 pt.2 i missed that u added on to this 1. still, this was good enough 2 cum back 2 & lucky me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm in love!!! Lol

You are a Literary Chocolate Goddess!!!

;-*

topajacatopajacaabout 11 years ago
Nice

Entertaining little twist at the end....a writer writing about a writer. Short and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lol

Oh my goodness that was amazing. I was a little scared at first, but you ended it beautifully. My heart even took a dip when I read the last part.

Chopejem

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who writes stuff like this?

Oh, if only you knew...

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 10 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE! PLEASE!!!!

OMG! This definitely should have been longer, that quickie has so much potential it is unreal!!!!

PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE! Think about it!

5+ stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
short and deliciously evil

Don't change a thing if they want more let them use their imagination. Loved it.

Darkest_Desired1Darkest_Desired1over 6 years ago
Great twist!

I really liked the story, but then that twist at the end??? I definitely didn’t see it coming! What a great way to turn it around. Can’t wait to read more of your writing.

((From a reader and a writer.))

SnowyjonesSnowyjonesalmost 3 years ago

That was a hell of a plot twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous