All Comments on 'The Cheating Bride'

by kgardner

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Erotic Farewell

I'm pretty sure this won't be a farewell for these lovers though. Maybe your new husband is into 3somes? If not, there's always the maid of honor - she must be as wet as I am, if not more so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
That was awesome!

The tension and build-up were perfect and I loved the punchline at the very end. Great story ... truly original. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Marie

Of course Marie tells Errol, he has the wedding annulled. Michael is found some months later beaten to death behind a bar. The whore bride disappears because being so successful, Errol has her kidnapped and sold into slavery in a shithole third world country..........happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

For the groom's sake, I certainly would hope he'd learn quickly what she is and make her a divorcee'. For me, not all that original either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I hope the groom

Dumps her overboard at sea. Nothing better than a stone cold dead cheater.

SeriniteeSeriniteealmost 13 years ago
...

Wow, so much hate and animosity! I'm curious to see what the responses would have been had it been the groom who was being unfaithful. Our society has a lot of double standards. It's quite sad that some of these readers have quite missed the fact that you are an excellent writer because they disagree with your topic. However, in your defense, the title says: The Cheating Bride. When I first clicked it I was very prepared to be a critic, but I'm so very impressed, you actually made it kind of feasible. Got kinda crazy in the end, but what Literotica story shouldn't? Kudos to you hon!

atul_atsatul_atsalmost 13 years ago
gud one

indeed an interesting read .... Good concept ... Loved the narration.. A great turn on... I don't think there is any place for moral policing at this forum ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Serinitee....

maybe the hate and vitriol comes from story after story purporting to be erotic yet having no basis in reality,(as fantasies must to be truly"adult"). This was hackneyed and stupid.-ppp(lost connection)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes the whore/bitch is a cheating bride and always will be. The question is? if the prick she was fucking was so good and so big why is she marrying a lesser person? and why fuck someone else on the wedding day? this character is a truly disgusting creature that should always get fucked and whored out but never get married it has no concept of what love is so why pretend? as for the writer and the profile stateing she is newly single? I can see why, what did the writer do act out her cheating stories? or did she get burned after playing with fire and is now just another man hater?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
PPP you're an interesting character but

have you ever thought about what you're saying or is it all just a windy stoned fart?

Why should what you purport to be a turn off be of any importance? This was well written with humoress wit. It was a good, funny read. You probably didn't read it, at least I hope you didn't with that shit response.

Because that would stretch your credibility too far. But calling this hackneyed is fucking lazy. And coming from where I'm sitting on LIT. I've read that you have submitted for perusal a draft of 'outlines' to the capable hands of x_JohnDoe_x. Well done. I'm looking forward excitedly...

Last word to the author. More please and thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why would ppp send a story to x_JohnDoe_x?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Cause you anonymous candy assed fucking idiots....

...he's a decent guy and at least attempts to write stories that could possibly take place on planet earth and unlike you chicken-shit pansies doesn't jerk-off to juvenile tales which rely on perverted fixations on evil and humiliation to titillate a pathetic readership that can't distinguish between original creative thinking and mental masturbation.Does that answer your question you sick fuck?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
By the way anons....

....before you even try to turn on that atrophied conglomeration of malformed neurons you pretend is a brain maybe you should aver to at least attempt to pen a response with simple words spelled correctly, lest you look like an ass. I guess it's easier when you are anonymous huh? Douchebags.

toslertosleralmost 13 years ago
Fucking Hot

This is a really nicely written story, and very erotic. Congrats, and keep up the excellent work. I hope to see more from you in the future.

Certain parts of your story made it seem very realistic, especially Marie's role as sanity keeper. In fact, it made it real enough that I found myself personally uncomfortable with the last section of the story. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a whore, nee slut

Just is getting married with another mans cum running down her leg. And her friend is just as bad by not saying anything about it. Just two slut with no humanity toward others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why is this woman even thinking about getting married? There is no point and no purpose to marrying someone you have no respect or love for.

DocCISDocCISover 12 years ago
Well done, ignore the hate!

Your stories have always been thrilling and this did not disappoint! Very well written and if anything, too short! :p

Ignore the hate of the Anons...I actually had to double check to see if you posted in Loving Wives as this type of Anonymous comments is typical there. Keep up the good work and look forward to reading more!

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Somebody who like laughing look at this:

This story in this section are good parts of the advertisment campaign of the National Associacion of the Privat Investigator firms. The Association offers the local member firms all country in all states their service for random survays of the spouses and special quick services in case of suspect. The random surway service of the firm can work in all year package. The advertisment campaign is not against the anti trust law, because all counterparts member firms' interest is to increase the all PI industry's succesl.

The National Association of Privat Investigation donates Literotica , storiesonline.net, ASSRT and other story collections.

The member firms could offer special not violance revenge advisors, suitable DNA test laboratories and divorce lawyers.

Other:

The slogen of the Association of the DNA test laboratories:

Do not forget you do not have to pay any children support after divorce if the paternity test negative and children are below 4 years.

The Association of the DNA test laboratories donates the Lierotica, storiesonline.net , ASSRT and other story collections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

keep it cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

I can't log in butt this here is the buttman,and your story made me cum so

hard that I called out my ex's name. Ironic Eh

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
A truly heartwarming tale!

Probably happens more than we like to believe. I like realistic plots,and lifelike characters, and this story hits on both counts. The slut will always go back for one more, given half a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

the fiance does not need and should not want that kind of love. better to have found out and ended the marital bliss before it could really begin. All the things in place and Dave just needed to stand in and pay for ring, whatever else that fiance paid for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing plot ! sounds your own story

Man this is based on your life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
cant say for sure...

but a bunch of years later I think my wife may have just done the same thing... when the ex boyfriend's name is mentioned around the time we got married.... she goes quiet... and leaves the room... when I question I do not get an answer as to the quiet and leaving the room... I do know he was in the area

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I was invited to my ex girlfriends wedding,we were still friends.I dropped around at her flat before to see if any help was needed,it was on the way.Her bridesmaids were there and her mum who i always got on well with.She looked great,mum and 2 of the bridesmaids were on the way out,i was left with her and her older sister Rebecca.What do you think as she twirled around,beautiful,he is a lucky guy.I got up,gave her a hug,wishing her good luck,my cock hard against her.She smiled,still the same old Rob,as she gave me a squeeze.My arms went around her,my hands to her breasts, massaging, stroking her nipples,which i new she loved,she turned,i unzipped my trousers,my hard cock poking out.She knelt,her hand around it,then the door opened,her sister walked in.I heard, what ! she stood up,i tried to zip up.Rebecca said the cars here,you must go,she looked at me and said you stay here until shes gone.I sat,i heard the car leave,the door close,i stood up.Rebecca came in,you will have to take me there now,what were you thinking.Rebecca is quite a large woman, overweight especially around her hips and thighs.We have 45 minutes,as she moved over to me and sank to her knees,show me.I hesitated,we havent got much time,if you dont want say so.I dropped my trousers,she stroked it and took it in her mouth,i was rock hard,she was really good.My cumm shot into her,she swallowed most of it,licking me .She stood,said we have to go,still hard i tucked my cock back in to my trousers and drove to the wedding.Just before we arrived,she told me to pull over near a park.She took my hand and guided it to her very wet pussy,i slid a finger into her.She held my hand against her pussy,leave my sister alone,she is not yours anymore.I will need a lift back after the wedding,if you behave yourself this is yours.I was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
On the biggest day of her life....

to date - her wedding day - she's going to make THAT her life long memory? She should have had the courage to stop the marriage. It couldn't last, given that start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No wonder you're newly single

slut ;)

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 11 years ago
Hahahaha

That was Hot and Hilarious! lol

Miss_ScarlettMiss_Scarlettover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyed the build-up, her attempts at stopping it there...or there...until she gives in as we all knew she would.

To the haters...you do know this is a fiction site, right? Where people write STORIES and FANTASIES? If you don't like the concept of cheating brides, don't read a story called...ummm..."The Cheating Bride". Quite simple, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So not a bride?

Because there is no way he says I do when he looks at and smells her. This seems like a highly unlikely scenario given that women put a lot of importance on their wedding day going off in a perfect manner. Can't imagine any woman thinking this was a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like to think he asked the groom if he could go and see the bride one last time before the wedding.

TheWorldSpinsTheWorldSpinsover 10 years ago
Great distillation of a sexy theme

I like that you put in just enough details to flesh out the story without letting the central idea get too cluttered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My ex wife, that's why she was ex, a total slut. O.k. if only with me but I found her with another guy, bouncing up and down on his cock. I got rid of her, now she was marrying again, I was invited, the wedding was sweet. When the reception was on, I saw her leave to go out the back, I was about to follow when I saw 2 other guys follow, I waited then followed. I heard noises, I gently pushed a door and sure enough the newly married slut was on her knees, one of the bridal party banging into her pussy and a much older guy getting sucked off. I watched as they both came, then ducked outside as they left, I waited, then slipped back in, she was still on her knees wiping her pussy. I quietly moved behind, removing my trousers and grabbing her hips, pushed inside her just fucked pussy, I heard oh that's good, so good as I fucked her, she didn't seem surprised, she was still a great fuck and before long I pulled out and shot my cumm all over her bum. I wiped myself and hurriedly left, when I opened the door, there was a middle aged guy waiting, I looked at him and said she likes it in her arse and left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'll bet her took one look at her walking down the isle

and left. Women have that "just fucked" look on their faces and when he saw it he knew that it was time to go,

FlintyFlintyabout 10 years ago
Rock hard!

That sums up my feelings from start to finish, loved the bit where the bridesmaid came in and the rush and passion, great!,

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I hope Vdog is wrong.

this is not how to start a marriage.

end one, yes.

We can only hope the groom finds out before they are in bed and he discovers the present she has for him.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
not much a beginning

to a marriage.

Marie, or is it Maria, should have walked out into the hall, leaving the door open, yelling as loud as she could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah that was a failure.

You gave the real ending away. She "smelled like a goddamned whore". Her almost husband smelled her, looked at her, realized what had happened and left her at the altar. No man would have been stupid enough to marry the cheating slut. What a ridiculous ending. No stars for this complete and utter drivel.

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
One Slip

It would be fitting if, just as she reached her fiancé, she slipped on a dollop of cum and crashed cunt side up before family and friends

MetaldetroitMetaldetroitover 9 years ago
Hot !

The title says it all. Why read the story if you don't want to read about a cheating bride? One lusty bitch.... I loved t.

greygotskillsgreygotskillsover 9 years ago
Good piece.

Loved the action in the story between the bride and her ex at her wedding. I also like how you didn't just write a cliche story where the friend is so turned on by watching her two friends fuck joins them in a threesome. I like how you had the friend chastising the bride while still looking on. Really hot. Great stuff.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Sloppy Seconds?

So her husband is going to get sloppy seconds on his honeymoon?!?

She should jilt him and go with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
An idea in search of a story.

So this is just a flash story of a slut's beginnings? Kind of juvenile, no? Ha, ha, ha, I just fucked your bride. Na, na na, na, na! Let me go get my 13 year old son, he might find this erotic. Isn't there a children's section for these stories?

Can't wait to see what FTDS has done with this cartoon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lousy

If you want to see a proper ending to this story see, "The Cheating Bride Exposed" by Finish the Damn Story

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
I Hope

That's why I read this.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
KarenE

her ex doesn't want her. and he already got what he was after.

now to go see what FTDS has to add

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-cheating-bride-is-exposed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Strange coincidence

My Name is Errol, I have a best friend called Dave, and my high school crush's name was Karen; this story weirded me out something awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fucking brilliant

This was so damn well-balanced. The pacing was perfect, the girl's psychology provided just enough friction to the plot's progression, and the bit with Marie fixing her lipstick etc was absolutely brilliant icing on the cake. Ignore the FTDS people, the ending he wrote sucks in my opinion. You ended it in exactly the right spot, leaving the outcome of this whole ordeal to the reader's imagination, and maybe even leaving yourself room for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
crap

1* for you, slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No one could be that stupid.

You don't think that her soon to be ex-fiance wouldn't both smell the sex on her and recognize the just fucked look on her face? Epic stupidity. Did you bother to think this through?

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Calls For Revenge!

- What a twat! Why the fuck even get married if an ex can get away with this shit?!

- This story cries out for discovery,and the groom getting his revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
REVENGE! REVENGE! REVENGE!

This story lacks a lot? I know that it is fiction, but for crying out loud how do you let a cuckolding slut get away with it. Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 7stars=70% Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Been There...done that and more!

When I was in high school, I fucked a lot of guys...and a few kinky girls. In college I did the same. Finally met a grad student my freshman year, screwed him every evening when he came over after his work shift ended. And he fell in love with me. We got married in a late afternoon ceremony so that gave me the morning to fuck my father-in-law to be (been having an affair with him for 6 months), my brother-in-law to be, and a good friend and his wife in a really kinky threesome. My cunt was running as I went down the aisle. After the ceremony and all the wedding extravaganza was over, we headed out to our honeymoon suite at a great hotel. We of course stripped and had amazing sex and around midnight he was out cold. I put on a robe and slipped out of the room, knocked on the door across the hall and went into the assistant hotel managers room. He was an older ex-boy friend and I knew he was managing the hotel. He pulled me in the large bathroom, ripped my robe down and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. I came and came and came. When he was finished with me, we went out of the bathroom and right to the bed. There, naked and thoroughly fucked, was my maid of honor. We dove on each other and I would eat her while my ex pounded my cunt, then we would switch, my ex pounding her while she ate my cunt. Around 4:30 in the morning I put my robe on and when back into the room. At 5:30, my new husband woke up, grabbed me, and started fucking me...marveling at how wet I was. He said to me, "I don't know how you can be so slick and hot and slutty like, but keep it up...l am going to love having you all to myself." Believe me, I have never disappointed him. And, I have never gotten tired of having sex with my former lovers, friends, ex-boy friends, and girl friends...all of whom make me slick and hot and slutty. We have just had our 25th anniversary and had a repeat of our wedding day and night.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
hope she gets caught

AND anon too scum of the earth whores

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here we go Again

Of course the groom to be would insist that her ex-boyfriend be invited to the wedding..NOT! All the little cucks to be have no brains at all. So the whore wife to be can fuck around with Of course...her ex-boyfriend...C'mon lets get some fresh thinking going on here! For once have the little cuck have a brain and the big cock have none. And the whore gets her's before the ceremony and the wedding is cancelled on account of little cock having being smart enough to know what a whore he almost married!! Not the same old Here we go again shit!

chef3669chef3669over 7 years ago
Excellent story

i came in the middle of reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE

I've been reading this shit now for a couple of months and I could never quite put my finger on what was off with these stories and then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

I always wondered about the writers (I'm convinced there only 3-4 of these guys) having the loving wife or girlfriend say something about it only being sex. For the longest time that pissed me off because it made no sense...and then it struck me why it doesn't make sense. Women are so different from men that it's said we're from different planets. Women are all about connecting on the emotional level so for woman to go all out for sex with some strange dick there would have to be a strong emotional connection with the person connected to that strange dick. So much so that she wouldn’t have the connection to the poor husband or boyfriend she has chosen to abandon. She simply would not make these hollow meaningless protestations of deep, unfailing love and devotion for the jilted husband or boyfriend these 3 writers find so compelling.

Bottom line is that the stories are written so obviously from a man's point of view that it makes the story completely unbelievable, just so much hogwash. Men do believe it could be "just sex" because men think with their dicks, the lower head rules the upper head. But women are all about the heart and without that engaged, there really isn't that strong a sex drive, not on the level these 4 writers try to convey. Now if she's transferred the love, then the story makes sense up to the point of all the i love and only you bullshit.

So please, continue to write this shit, just make sure you give the betrayed husband/boyfriend plenty of ammunition to go for the nuclear response when he burns the bitch and her bastard by having the caught slut say something like "yeah, his dick is bigger, he lasts longer, I get a complete meal when I swallow his load and I think I've developed a deeper love for him than I ever had with you...if I ever loved you at all'. Then just go for the all out assault letting the betrayed not be more than fair, to want to deeply hurt the woman I'll probably always love. I think you would have a deeper fan base from the btb crowd if you'd just turn the cuckolds loose to totally rampage that sluts life the way real American men would when faced with that kind of emasculation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Laughably bad

First off I can't imagine ANY woman ruining one of the most important days of their lives by doing any of this shit. Secondly, her fiance would have needed to be deaf, dumb and blind not to recognize her "just fucked" expression as she walked down the isle a when she got close. And to not have smelled her "pussy smell" when she got close. No man marries that whore. Not even in a fictional story. This was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ (5) SHORT, SWEET & UNAPOLOGETICALLY PORNOGRAPHIC! A VERY GOOD WIFE SEX STORY. BRAVO!

I totally disagree with anon 02/05/17. The ending of the story is perfect. Each of us can use their own imagination as to what happens next.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Given

she thought writing this story was a good idea it's no wonder she was newly single as her bio says.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!

<3 loved the lust, incredibly sexy & pornographic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

<3 loved all the lust! Incredibly sexy and pornographic <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

I enjoyed it very much. Cant wait to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck no...

No guy wants to marry a slut like this. She will eventually cheat on her husband and hopefully he has a prenup that will cut this bitch off at the knees. If he doesn't, money will make the problem disappear. Without a finish to this, 1* only.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
DAVEs NOT HERE WILL NOT BE A PHRASE

heard around her house, TK U MLJ LV NV

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Weak

Completely unbelievable. A slut of Karen’s magnitude shouldn’t bother marrying anyone. Aside from that... what SANE groom would want his fiancé to invite her exes to their wedding? It makes no sense whatsoever.

NoRules69NoRules69almost 5 years ago
Just one more page

Great story.

What if the new groom decides on the limo ride to go down on his new bride to get her wound up on the way to the reception for later. Now he discovers what a slut she is, and devours her cum filled pussy. Then tells her he wants her to be a hotwife. So as she dances with each groomsman during the evening, she invites them to an after party in the bridle suite after the reception. And of course Marie is invited too.

Of course you would write it in your style with the appropriate build up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Good work. Some spelling errors detract from the reading so maybe re-edit? But overall fun and very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

We can see why the author is newly single, no respect for husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing

and I mean nothing is sacred here....?.....1 for being stupid.....bill

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
So many readers hated this, yet . . .

. . . if the story title didn’t clue them in to what was going to happen in it, so they could avoid it, then they’re almost certainly clueless about a lot in life.

literoticafan1111literoticafan1111almost 4 years ago
Why do people read cheating stories and then get offended by the cheating?

If you read a story about infidelity and then post a comment complaining about it or, even worse, give the story a low rating because you're offended, just do the world a favor and walk into the ocean.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

Really hot.

I wanted to be the bride getting a solid seducing fuck just prior to wedding and stand there with oozing pussy full of other man's cum.

What my hubby will taste on wedding night the pure Creampie and enjoy the his cuck future.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I also knew my friend Marie very well. I knew she was a huge slut

Takes one to know one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good cheating story but It would have been nice if fiancé had walked in on her and walked outside to make an announcement that there will NOT be a wedding ever and even though Marie is a slut she has more respect for the husband to be to inform that your future wife is a slut and allow Marie to make herself available. I think this story is not far from the truth in today’s fast pace fake love stories. Divorced now over 60%, true stories like this are more common than you think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As soon as I got engaged a bunch of guys from my past started calling on me and stopping by. I was flattered and shocked but I didn't think too much of it until an ex I still carried a torch for showed up. Before I knew it I was flat on my back with him on top. I felt really bad about it until I found out my mother was calling up all my ex's and basically offering a reward if they could break us up. Feeling guilty, mad and worried I told my fiancé what my mother was up to. I left out the part were I already cheated on him. He got mad and basically ordered me to sleep with any of the ex's that my mother sic'd on me. Make sure that my mother knew it too. I didn't get his reaction. He basically said he loved me no matter what but what my mother was trying to pull off was wrong. It took me a while to wrap my head around him wanting me to cheat on him. He claimed he didn't see it as cheating. He saw it as war of our relationship versus my mother.

At first I was really reluctant to follow through with anything, except with that one ex. After a while I realized that both my mother and my fiancé was going to figure out about me and that ex, so I started doing more with the other guys. I have to admit that I really started liking what I was doing and no longer looking forward to my wedding day. I still wanted to get married to my fiancé, but I knew I was going to miss all the extra attention I was experiencing.

I didn't DO what the OP did on her wedding day but I definitely felt like doing what she did

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Had a good laugh with comments...

Your mom sends your old boyfriends towards you, and your current boyfriend tells you to fuck them all?

The story was lame, sorry...

StanleyCStanleyCover 2 years ago

Your story was well thought out and the details are wonderful. There is no way that girl will give up her ex and what woman would blame her.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

With this happening on her wedding day things will not end well for her. For anyone that is interested the story is continued by FinshTheDamStory here: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-cheating-bride-is-exposed.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

This one happens in real life a lot. People don't realize that they're getting married until it's happening, and then they flake out.

Twisted_AjebutterTwisted_Ajebutterover 2 years ago

Why is it that whenever there's cheating on a erotica website. People get really mad. Like of all the unbelievable things cheating on the wedding day is where you draw the line. It's literally called the cheating bride.

I for one found the story incredibly hot. Good job author. At the very least you tapped into something

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Very nice! Marie is a real friend, I hope Dave taps her at the reception! Dave getting both of them pregnant on the same day would be really hot! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dave and Karen should run away at the end of the wedding and get together again 🥺🥵❤

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

FUCKING DIRTBALL BITCH SHOULD HAVE HER TEETH KNOCKED DOWN HER COCK SUCKING THROAT....

what a piece of shit.... I say this because this story is the most that resembles real life... the number of pigs I have seen do this fucked up shit, well hell I can't even count that high

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it

It's the ultimate way to cheat

Imagine how she must have felt walking down the isle, with her ex boyfriends cum oozing out of her cumt and being smeared all over the top of her legs.

Then standing there facing her husband to be, knowing that she smelled like a whore, and wondering if her husband to be was able to smell her cum soaked pussy?

It must have been hard, standing there with a smile on her face exchanging their vows, knowing that she had just been fucked

She should be congratulated for doing it

tinypenisbitchtinypenisbitchalmost 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories of all time. Holy Fuck. My dream wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a shame he didn't catch the whore and announced it in front of the gathering. I know a guy that found out the day of his wedding that his to be wife cheated right before theirs wedding like a day before. He had pictures of them going into a motel room. The night before their wedding at the rehearsal he asked if something was wrong and if she wanted to talk about it. She said no. Right before the wedding he knocked on the door of the room where all the women were. His future mother-in-law answered saying you can't be here. He said that he needed to talk to her right now or he would be leaving the church. He had his phone out with the pictures when she approached him. He turned the phone and asked if she could explain? She dropped to the floor psssed out. The mother-in-law to be asked what did you do and he showed her. Then he said he would announce the wedding was off but everyone was welcome to the breaking up party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! I loved it as much as Karen clearly did! Now, Marie needs to hit up that stud at the reception before he rails a bridesmaid. You just know she’s as much a size queen, as the bride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

piece of fucking shit!!! piglet

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too bad this never got a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fun story; I agree with Pummel187, This is supposed to be entertainment, not pulitzer prize stuff.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

Behaviour is par for course for women who profess to love someone ....

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

well written but um eww no way this should be the end of the story

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

For those that don't know - the unofficial conclusion from FTDS:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-cheating-bride-is-exposed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the guy below, the attempt made to continue this story is gross and doesn't answer the important question of whether or not she has been impregnated. Also it makes this story feel pointless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best story I've ever read on this site, ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marie is the best maid of honour haha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous