All Comments on 'Stuck in the Elevator with Steph'

by peebudy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Comments Please!

If you're reading this, you probably made it thru the whole story, which I truly appreciate.

This story has been getting a lot of votes, but no comments. I'd love to hear what you liked (or didn't) and any other feedback that may make me a better writer.

Can you tell I'm a feedback whore??!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I'd like to see where it goes next. Sounds like there could be a lot more!

blackpoolredblackpoolredalmost 13 years ago
Pee-Heaven!

I love the desperation aspect- i think we've all been there! I'd love to read more of this story.

WinkWink19WinkWink19over 12 years ago
Great story!

Personally, the thought of anyone drinking piss doesn't turn me on at all... but being desperate to pee, and having to do it in public (or even in front of one person)... the humiliation/excitement of it is a HUGE turn on. You managed to write that part really well, so thanks!

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago
Im jealous - 100% Perfect.

What a lucky bitch Steph is. If I were that lucky I would have to give more than my panties as a reward and would offer my mouth as a reward to be used as and when required.

Again Another Hot submission that has done enough for me to rub my pussy to pure ecstasy.

Loved it Peebudy

Luv Kirsty xxxxx

peebudypeebudyover 12 years agoAuthor
thanks

thanks kirstymia!

have you received my responses on your profile page? I'd love to hear from you off-line!

--peebudy

jenna9090jenna9090over 12 years ago
Well written and

very believible. I loved every second of this. So much, I could see both of them through each pharagraph, see what was happening and so on. One of the better written stories on a pee fetish. Wonderful! Makes me want to read about Steph again and see what else she can do. Lots of different ways to go with this. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it, thanks for the great story.

amaranthus01amaranthus01over 12 years ago
Stephanie sizzled!!!

Whereas I do not normally read this type of genre I have to say that it was very well written and deserves a five star rating. Well done!

nflgirl81nflgirl81over 11 years ago
Very Hot

Very well written, believable and it turned me on which is a surprise as I don't usually read this type of story.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 9 years ago
Awesome

I just recently got turned on to the concept of pee play and found this story extremely hot. Nice job.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 2 years ago

Six years later and it’s still a wicked hot story.

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogicabout 2 years ago

The hottest and most wicked story I have read for a looooong long time! Deserves a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous