All Comments on 'A Close Shave Ch. 2'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
youngstiffdickyoungstiffdickalmost 20 years ago
Another great episode

Another hot episode!! Can't wait to read about the hotel and all the expoits to be had with this older woman. I too love to think about seducing older women who have so much to offer!!

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

Get the pack of cigarettes, and fuck Rita so many times that you will seed her fertile valley.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Natural and very erotic....

Keep writing on this story. Maybe if she has enough cigarettes her falopean tubes will open up and her eggs will be fertilized at which time her husband will not doubt her and you can start producing a lot of babies that he can support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVELY

I'm 47 married mom and I had something like this happene to me this year. I must admit ,his cock is sooo much better than hubbie's.

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Good

What a good follow up,still want you to do more in this set.....

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowabout 11 years ago
So very hot!

This had a more realistic feel of seduction than any other story I have read for a long time. But I can't believe there wasn't at least another chapter. I was left wanting more. Maybe that was the point? I read a few of the author's other works and they are quite good, but this one towers over the others.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

great story-he's a prick, but I liked her thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A Propo

Asking for a ciggy after the sex in the parking lot -- I loved it !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous