All Comments on 'You've Been Flirting Again Ch. 03'

by miserybusiness

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 13 years ago
I'm done with

This story of yours in particular because the girls a whore and a dumb bitch rolled up inti one. Not going to explain why because I really don't feel like it. I only feel like I have waisted my time reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I'm really diggin' this story and your writing style, but there are a couple of things that bother me. I understand that Shanda is a hipster and different from the stereotypical black chick in terms of attitude (which I find refreshing btw) but it seems like every other black female mentioned in this story falls under the category of ultra ratchet, which kind of annoys me because just because every black girl isn't a hipster doesn't mean they should be written off and dismissed as the very stereotypical character Shanda isn't.

"On the way there, I passed some black girl with a really huge ass, a bad weave, and those unforgivable boot/flip-flop hybrids that were in hella demand at every beauty supply back home." "A seat beside me was taken by some loud black chick with at least four different hairstyles combined into one." <---That's what I mean, like why can't some of them just be normal? Why should having a big ass be written like it's something so negative? Why does every other black girl who's not Shanda or Andi have to be basic trash? I mean can we strike a balance here?

And while I love the references to actual music artists and TV shows, I don't particularly enjoy the bashing of mainstream artists. Believe me I'll be the first to admit I'm not a fan of Wiz or Kid Cudi, Justin Bieber or Joe Jonas by any means, but because I'm reading from Shanda's POV her attitude towards other music tastes makes her seem narrow-minded and a bit of a snob. I have a hard time feeling for her with the whole Roy's changed thing when she's also constantly judging him for who he is and what he happens to like now. She's no better about his frat life and rap than he is about her hipster interests. People change in college! That's life! She may not like it but she needs to accept that her hipster boyfriend from HS is gone now and instead of whining about what used to be, she needs to just take initiative and end it.

Is Roy a jackass? Absolutely his attitude sucks hardcore. But Shanda looks like the bigger douchebag IMO because she's the one complaining about how he's not the same person he was before, basically emotionally cheating on him, but yet somehow refuses to breakup with him even though she knows she should. Nothing in the way Shanda thinks or talks about Roy leads me to believe that there are some emotional ties holding her to their dead relationship like she says. She seems very indifferent about him. She wasn't even fantasizing about him while masturbating but she's worried he's cheating with a Nicki clone? She's cheating too! She's constantly thinking about sexing Chris up and being with him while having a boyfriend. And honestly at this point I disagree, I don't particularly believe she deserves Chris right now. She has way too much baggage and is too indecisive.

Anyway sorry this is so long but I just had so many thoughts from all that's going on I had to get it out lol.

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 13 years ago
Next chapter please

I can't wait til Shanda finally dumps dumb ass and gets with Chris. She should of been dumped frat boy just on the disrespect alone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Seriously, Roshanda needs to dump Roys' ass quick, complete utter douchebag! Chris reminds me of my friend Dave complete awesomeness!!!!

Caramex16Caramex16almost 13 years ago
I don't believe in being biased

So I can't bring myself to side with Shanda even though this is her story told from her point of view. Clearly Roy has become a jackass in college and I hate him too but wake up Roshanda that's who he is now! Because people change! His hipster persona is never coming back and instead of making excuses she needs to end things. I'm sick of her complaining about him but refusing to dump him when she's already emotionally and physically cheated on him with Chris. But she's worried about him cheating? She fantasized about another guy while touching herself! IMO Roshanda is a hypocrite. She judges Roy and his new frat life the same way he judges her as a hipster. What's tying her to Roy? It can't be her feelings because from what I'm reading she doesn't seem to give a damn about him anymore. I like Chris a lot but right now he seems too good for Shanda. I'm on his side =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Just a little constructive critism..

Okay, not to be bitchy or anything but Roshanda is starting to get really annoying. She constantly complains about Roy, and yet she stays with him. Not to mention that she complains about how he's cheating on her, yet 4 days prior she was making out with Chris and has feelings for him. Another thing I noticed is that, with the exception of her friend, every single other black girl in this story is ghetto and unattractive. This is a college campus: where are all the pretty, well behaved, and classy black women at? It appears that she has biases towards people of her own ethnicity and culture. Not to mention that black girls are the only people she bad mouths. Just because you're a hipster who doesn't like rap doesn't make you better than the people who do. Music is music and if she really loved it, she would know that it's stupid and disrespectful to talk bad about an artist or musician for practicing their craft and living out their dreams.

Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 13 years ago
Repling back to ???

Sorry for using your storu to comment back to someone.

Now who ever emailed me Anonymously obviously can't handle opionions. And whoever it was can call me 'illiterate' because I really don't care because 1) I am typing on my iPod so there's bound to be mistakes. 2) nobody is worth my time to try and fix the little typos I make when rushing to just comment and read. And 3) my iPod has auto correction on even some words that are already a word. The iPod just guesses and auto maticaly puts it there if I am not paying attention,which I am not. Anyway Anonymous why don't you make yourself a account before replying to me because your obviously someone who a pussy and scared to make a account even though you have been on the website a thousand times and that you plan to come back on for more chapters. And if your not going to make a account then stop stalking my comments. Even if you email me I will not reply to scared bitches who hide behind the oh so famous Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

i really like that chris has finally seen roy so he knows that her boyfriend is a twit and tat although it wasnt right what she did in an way shes not all homewrecking cheating tramp lol

but good so far and yah why is she soooo against any black girl who she deems ghetto or trashy seriously if a blck girl is into rap hip hop and wants to emulate this part of her personality through i dnt know looking like nicki manjai then even if sometimes trashy doesnt make worse jow is she any different because she thinKs she " quirky " doesnt quite frankly make her any thing speacial

and love4words what is up with you if u dnt like the story theres this thing ppl do abandon the story ans y leave a comment that uneccessary and not bother explaining ... im sure after your rants no one will care for the reasons

but yah keep going its turning out good

jeni

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 13 years ago
Great

Just started reading this story today and really like it looking forward to the next update she really needs to get rid of Roy he's getting on my last nerve perhaps Chris can help her make up her mind! Please update soon thanks!

mslovelymslovelyalmost 13 years ago
i agree

I like this story but I agree with "Just a little constructive critism..". Rashanda bad mouths other woman of her own race as if she's better then them. Sure they might be annoying but she hesitates to say bad things about her boyfriend when he's the one treating her bad. She complains about things that are her own fault. Her homework, boyfriend, and Chris. She made her bed now she should lay in it. And what's with the "white boy fetish" thing? liking someone of another race is not a fetish. Frankly, she doesn't seem very smart or have much common sense.

irish_crazeirish_crazealmost 13 years ago
Co-Sign

I too agree with what anonymous said, also I don't think any malicious harm was meant. What anonymous was say about Ro Ro is the same feeling I'm starting to feel about her. As the readers we are giving you some feedback that I hope you are thinking about even if it's from someone with an account or who is anonymous. I am continuing to read this story because I like the journey so far, I see great potential, and it's still really early for everything to be so cut and dried.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelover 12 years ago
With Every1

else in regards to Ro. I almost stopped reading altogether several times during this chapter because of her. Roy is a douche, that I must agree with...but, then again, she refuses to break it off so my thoughts: deal with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hmmm

I think it's a great story but I can't get past the blatant racial issue she has with her own skin color.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous