All Comments on 'Centuri'

by Dugfunny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Different

Quite different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yup, I agree.

As the previous person said, quite different.

Think it's NonHuman though, not Sci-Fi. Makes a change from the normal vampires and weres, etc.

PantieswherePantieswhereover 12 years ago
AWESOME AWESOMME AWESOME!!

AMAZING!!!!! The popping sound was a bit much for my taste but god. So original, non-derrivative, so amazing!!!!!!!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!! :D Soooo good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shmosome!

twas quite awesome, would love to see a sequel!

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago

Despite this being labeled fantasy I can't believe Amber was stupid enough to get knocked up with a horse(centaur) baby, and sick enough to get her brother raped. Its like shes some sort of blonde-headed bimbo(no offense to blonds).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Need more of this. Havent seen much anything like it and its great. MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amber needs to be shot.

In the head. Repeatedly. If it had been her brother's choice to allow it, or he dug his own grave, then sure. But yeah, Amber was a really stupid bitch for something like that. I'm sure if her brother disowned her as a sister when they left she'd have deserved it, no matter how much she cried and begged him for forgiveness.

Betrayal and rape all in one. WTF was wrong with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good fuck storie... But WHAT DA FUCK!!!!...

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?!?!?!... And for that matter, what the hell was she thinking, what did she think was going to happen with two overly horny, she-male centaurs when she brought her brother back for them?... MORON!!!...She really was an idiot... And why the hell didn't he hear the barn door shut? Those things are noisy!!!!...Also, why the hell did he strip completely naked before going in to the stall? If he couldn't see her horse body or any of her lower body, he had no reason to believe she wasn't wearing any pants... So why didn't he just take his shirt of like her?... Maybe unbutton his pants to?... There were just a lot of things wrong with the story line, though I guess most people on this site don't care as long as its well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just great

This story ist one of the best i am ever read

please write more of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
more

id kinda like to see more of theses guys

CMOT_DabblerCMOT_Dabblerover 6 years ago
Enjoyable story, but ends abruptly

The aftermath would have been interesting to read about, in my opinion.It'd develop the characters a bit.

A section about how Amber stumbled upon the Centuri in the first place would have helped as well.

The sex was hot though, and that's mostly what I read these for. After I do that I like to go back and read a bit of story, I actually go through and rewrite stories to fix the grammar and punctuation as well as tailor the plot to be more suitable to my tastes :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous