All Comments on 'Pool Days'

by Bethyboo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 13 years ago
5-Stars

Great story line & very well written. Thanks

William smythWilliam smythalmost 13 years ago
My lucky day

Lucky to have discovered this talented author. Lucky to have had the opportunity to read this well written story and extremely lucky to find so many more of them available to me.

Thanks Bethy!!!

pin_mrpin_mralmost 13 years ago

yes a wonderful way to start nude day....such a bad lil girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my wife

I take my BBW pig wife on breeding trips on the highway.

she dresses like a fat slut and hangs out in the mens bathrooms - highway reststops.She takes cock in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story in general, although, a little inconsistent:

The part about her getting mad at her fiancee for undoing her bikini top because of all the people around didn't really make sense. When she takes her top off for the lifeguard, she comments that it is National Nude Day. The implication here is that it is okay to be naked, in particular, naked at that hotel/pool on that day. So why would anyone care if her top was off, most of all her. I understand that it was a plot device to set up the sex scene that followed, but they could have simply had an arguement.

And, again, at the end, she says the sex scene was a great way to start National Nude Day, yet the very first line of the story stated that it was midday. It also states that all the men watching had tented swim suits. I would think if men were watching three naked people having sex by a pool, at least some would lower their bathing suits and begin to masturbate.

Again, still a good story/scene overall... it got me hard and kept me that way. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Orgy

Love pool sex - good story. Loved the DP and the round of applause - nice touch. But if they were fucking in full view of all those aroused guys, wouldn't they want to join in? Especially as it was a DP with a face fuck - it's an open invitation to jump on her. Write another one and get every guy at the pool to fuck her, 3 or 4 at a time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous