All Comments on 'A Faithful Whore Ch. 02'

by ShamelessWife

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

Another cheating wife story and a yet another 'happily' married wife about to cheat and cuckold her husband. It's only a matter of time before the wife becomes the whore of the title of the story. Time to leave this story and any other stories that you write.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
pathetic

these cunts are wired differently, they will fuck strange cock at the drop of a hat!

fridayamfridayamalmost 13 years ago
Nice suspense

Ignore the idiots and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Bet "One Star"

comes back. He won't be able to resist getting some pointers on how Anders seduces Linds. But, remember, Shameless Wife, down this writing road that you are taking is the mindset to figure out how you can cheat on your real life hubby and think you will get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Stfu

Ignore Them , Your A Great Writer . Definitely Finish This Story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ignore the idiots

Ignore the petty morons. Nice lead up ... its starting to get interesting. Please continue writing the story.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Hot hot hot!!

I love the slow, seductive pace of this story. More, please!

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
great tease

Wonderful tension, anticipation, build up!...she's still holding out, not giving in...yet! Go Linds! Personally I hope this doesn't turn into a wimp/cuck story, but obviously that is part of the clever and enjoyable tension the author presents. Is the husband too naive? Is she conniving or ruled by her pussy? How strong is friendship/loyalty? Great triangle story. Well written so far!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Deliciously realistic

Beautiful tension-building.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THE EROTIC TENSION BETWEEN ANDERS AND ERIK'S WIFE IS STILL IN THE AIR LIKE ELECTRICITY IN NIKOLA TESLA'S EXPERIMENTS. I LOVE THIS CHAPTER, GAVE IT A 5 (*****).

In my mind the story is both EROTIC & very REALISTIC.

• • •

Here is the link for one of Tesla's experiments.

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/nikola-tesla&ved=0ahUKEwja8s3Ou9LbAhUn7oMKHartCgMQk7ACCCswAQ&usg=AOvVaw3QZVBXPY0D8HmqIckXUdbM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous