All Comments on 'It Pays to Study'

by Patrick7

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well...

On the one hand, the idea that the narrator is "ok" with fathering a kid and having no part in his life is iffy for me.

On the other hand, it was a really good short story :)

NymphSaysNymphSaysalmost 13 years ago
Come on "Anonymous" :-)

"Anonymous",

Everyone on this site knows very well that if you like the idea of bareback nonconsensual sex, that you also deepdown accept the lack of any paternal accountability for it. You're not fooling anyone -- except maybe(?) yourself -- with your attempt to sound morally upright. Don't worry yourself into writing such silly comments -- I don't think anyone's judging you. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Rape

Rape is rape no matter what you title your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Slut

I liked the story up to the point of the unwanted pregnancy or making her pregnant. I'd like to have pulled out and come all over her face so when she woke up the next morning, she'd realize what a dirty little slut she was.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed this fantasy story, and I hope you write more. Don't let these pseudo-moralists bother you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
first story i've read that was written the day i read it!

You are my hero!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story!

Great story. Keep it up. Getting her pregnant was the cherry to top a good story. Thanks.

johntackle2006johntackle2006almost 13 years ago
Good story

Great impregnation story! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good read...

Girls who drink too much deserve everything they get. I wouldn't be surprised if her friends deliberately left the door open. I was glad she got pregnant. It made a good story even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Creepy

More creepy than erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep it up

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...

I didn't know that people were still reading 'non-consent' stories and still leaving stupid feedbacks like 'rape is rape, sick, or creepy'. Exactly what did you expect when YOU chose to read a story in that category?

To the author, great story, non-consent and impregnation are a win/win in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It feels so good when the girls are cute and young and don't know that they might be pregnant. I normally take 2 condoms everywhere. 1 with a hole in it for the barely contious college age girls from the house parties and night clubs.The other just in case I need to say it broke.

This is my little secrete but it is such a fun thing to do after u have isolated a any young girl from her friends. U just wonder. I did that to her. She does not know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good story

LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this......do some more.....:)

doorknob22doorknob22over 11 years ago
Great story, thanks!

We need you to write more, Patrick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This was awesome!

I loved this story, you should write more like this I really got off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anonymous

Getting the girl pregnant is fine but no S.T.Ds. Really if she can get pregnant he can get A.I.D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A worthless jerk

So he does not care that he has a beautiful little son somewhere that will not know his daddy His mother is left to raise the baby on her own, left school, no job and a baby..

AvazinaAvazinaover 10 years ago
LOVED IT!

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA WRITE A FOLLOWUP TO THIS?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whatever

People this is erotic fiction, so I am going to tell you what I have told people looking at my stories. If you don't like what you see don't finish reading the story and then trashing what the author has written. Anonymous female.

SpydawebSpydawebabout 10 years ago
Erotic Fiction

Some of you commenting on this submission need to get a grip and remember that this story isn't real, it's erotic fiction, dumbasses.

badmolly18fbadmolly18fabout 10 years ago
as a girl

Something like this has happened to me on real life, of course I did not get preggers. I was pretty drunk and a guy did this to me, but I was very aware of what he was doing an just tried to pretend I was to out of it. Sometimes things happen and if you liked it then its ok. Not sure I like the prgneng part of the story, but the guys perspective is great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nope

RAPE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice job

She's a perfect breeder.

sweetvix92sweetvix92over 8 years ago
Mmmmmmm

Omg you're great at writing!

You seem like someone I want to know ;)

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
It's A Read**

A sick one but still a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Strapless Dress

Why on earth, when she was so out of it, and wearing a strapless dress, did you feel her tits through the dress fabric. Would have been so easy to slip the top down off her tits and have a real good play with her gorgeous soft sexy fun bags totally naked, and then pulled the top back over them when you finished, or maybe leave them naked, so she would wonder if someone had been playing with them!! Much more sexy with naked breasts, I don't know any guy who doesn't get them naked, feeling them through the fabric is actually a turnoff, so don't do it again. Otherwise a great enjoyable story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good work getting her knocked up

One of the hottest, implied but not written parts is thinking and imagining what happened the next day. Wondering if she knew she got fucked and if she knew there was sperm inside her.

Which leads to the never-to-be-answered question about the day she realized she was late. Did she bother taking an EPT or was it semi-common for her to miss a period?

At some point, she had to start wondering why she was feeling different and why she missed one, maybe even two periods.

Fucking HOT!

DEFINITELY glad he didn't pull out.

Unlike the pseudo-moralists who come to an erotic story site to read this story... let's not assume we know what happened.

MAYBE she had somebody to raise her son with.

MAYBE she finished school.

Maybe, maybe, baby in her oven from some drunk wreckless fuckin'.

haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape

Disgusting. Rzpe. Disgusting..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is absolutely disgusting.

Unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Asshole should have been shot. That was rape. He should tell her what he did and marry her, no good bastard!

MissSummerSkyeMissSummerSkyealmost 3 years ago

I'm very wet thank you for writing this. Good FANTASY fuck the haters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MAY BE THE ASSHOLE THAT RAPED HER AND KNOCK HER UP. SHOULD HAVE HIS DICK AND BALLS CHOPPED OFF

Censored1Censored1over 2 years ago

I really did enjoy this story but that’s because I enjoy darker aspects of… well everything. But in all honesty, It needs that extra #noncon tag. With that tag you’d have a wider audience & less readers whining about noncon. Obviously that’s just a thought but it would probably make life a lot easier

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So.....was he studying in the hallway or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if next he finds a dead girl to fuck.

She would just lay there as well.

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it!

Just a shame he didn’t turn her over and do her ass as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

those who think this is rape, get a life. there is nothing like fucking a girl who is passed out and knocking her up. I certainly have knocked up a few girls while at college.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No consent was given, it's rape plain and simple. you gotta be a real low life to do that to a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So reading a story in the non-consent section people are complaining that she didn't give consent?

NGL, that's kind of twisted. Why would you even read erotica that you are going to find offensive?

caryzfieldcaryzfieldover 1 year ago
Rape

I totally agree. This was rape. Doesn't matter if she is sleeping or completely unconscious, fuckin a person WITHOUT PERMISSION IS RAPE. Anyone who does this to a woman ought to be arrested or shot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just imagine though in the future if this character doesn’t marry the girl his son wouldn’t know if he has any sisters in the future and with DNA technology now a days I think they would be able to find out who they dad was really quick. But heck if he doesn’t marry the woman there son could accidentally get his own half sister pregnant in the future which I get that there’s over a dozen to a billion colleges but imagine the brother and sister picking the same college and being roommates and then the father meeting the mother of the son and realizing oh crap my daughter got pregnant by her half brother

rembowrembow12 months ago

It’s under non con. Not sure what people complaining about. To the author I hope this is just fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

5 stars would luv this to happen to me … I want a stranger to bare fuck me and leave me pregnant x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous