All Comments on 'The Tale of Twelve Feet'

by Bethyboo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 13 years ago
A foot fetish

is not required to enjoy this nice little love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A digital plus

I scored this 4. I, for good or bad, have a mind for detail. This was inconsistent across parts. I will not elaborate as such would do you no favours. Except to say his strip is a positive. Nude Day got lost in it. In the stories h've read so far only 1 has managed to have ND central to plot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Terrible.

The lack of attention to detail is appalling and the sheer unbelievability makes me think this was written by a kid from high school. Zero.

lexlocilexlociover 12 years ago
A quick thrill

A lovely little story, which crams in quite a bit. Some very nice touches.

ShowMeSolesShowMeSolesabout 12 years ago
Love

So enticing. Loved the continual reference to his need for that connection with his woman. Quite a romantic touch that really made this story more endearing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Epic stupidity

I think he takes one look at the scene in the living room, gets embarrassed, turns around and walks out. Without any discussion you think anyone wants to have their fetish or fantasy played out amongst strangers? Don't think so. This just didn't work.

I wonder if he was so upset that he divorced the stupid bitch? It wouldn't surprise me.

Poorly done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous