All Comments on 'BBW w/ Book'

by BBW Fan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 13 years ago

Wow! Truly love seeing erotic artwork and although I find her hips to be a bit big her breasts are very yummy.

BBW FanBBW Fanalmost 13 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you liked it, Princess. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do some more artwork.

UltimateSwitchUltimateSwitchalmost 13 years ago
It's me!

Wow that looks like me...I don't think my hips are quite that big...but I can often be found naked in bed reading a book...

BBW FanBBW Fanalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Sounds lovely, Ultimate. Perhaps you should have sent me a pic for me to use to draw from (and possibly use it for other reasone ;) )

William smythWilliam smythalmost 13 years ago
Congratulations

you have captured the allure and the sensuality of the big mature woman. Makes one want to toss the book aside and join her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BBW is not dead, come alive

BBW is what life is all about and reflects how you feel irrespective of so called "standards" - come to Costa Rica where all is fair in the "Pura Vida" lifestyle and check out www.swingersclubcostarica.com or these cool lifestyle resorts - www.copacabanadesirehotel.com and www.hoteldesirecostarica.com!

Cheers, Terry

Marguerite01Marguerite01over 12 years ago
thumbs up

Some of of the linear curves are very Matisse- esque, is this a life drawing?

BBW FanBBW Fanover 12 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments. I do love the female body, and especially the BBW body. It is it's own work of art. No, it was this piece was not drawn from life but in some ways inspired by my beautiful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

I am not alone, there are millions out there who prefer the female female. Still it is nice to see a group with similar tastes

Good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks!

I just want to tell you how much i appreciate men who enjoy bbws such as myself. it is refreshing to see that some men arent afraid of women who arent stick skinny. so thanks :)

snowpaintersnowpainterabout 12 years ago
men like BBWs

Trust me, many men like BBWs and personally, I am kicking myself for having ignored a good number of bigger girls. In my mature years, I have started dating BBWs and I need not tell you about the pleasures ....

I hope to post some paintings of BBWs soon

Snowpainter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Reminds me of Botero

I like it very much

CinnerCinneralmost 12 years ago
Cheers!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

PandoraTolsonPandoraTolsonover 11 years ago

love this as a bww great to see fantastic bbw art

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Add me to the list

of BBW admirers.

there is no such thing as too much when it comes to the female form. Took me till about 20 year of age to actually literally realise that, but it never left my head when it got in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Like it

Well done, and quite erotic.

She's my kind of girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

LOVE this drawing !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All that I want!

Beautiful, big breasts and ass. All I could want. Thank you!!

BruizednBroken55BruizednBroken55almost 7 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for drawing a BBW. I, myself, am one. The only thing is, not all BBW's have large breasts. I don't. Still, I love the fact that you drew one. Most people only want to look at the" Barbie dolls." :P Your lines are well proportioned and your details are right on track. Magnificent artwork! Love this! Thanks again!

Sexysilk79Sexysilk79over 6 years ago
Very well done

That could almost be me. It is very well drawn. Your proportions with her head are realistic. It's one of the things that makes me self conscious. My body is larger than my head. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would love to leave my warm moist red lip prints all over your beautiful body. YUMMY!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous