All Comments on 'Full Briefs'

by KristyLeigh

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nicely done

and very evocative of the action described in the accompanying caption. But I wonder which interwar period and which country.

jctruckinjctruckinabout 12 years ago
jctruckin

nicely done this person has real talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

awesome, some more please

CinnerCinnerover 11 years ago
Voting

Is it just me, or is there nowhere to vote here? I want to give you a 5 for this.

bobsknickersbobsknickersover 9 years ago
Full Briefs

The title doesn't do a lot for the imagination but I genuinely find full briefs ( or big knickers) very sexy and erotic and I just had to look at this picture.

The picture does ask the question whether she's looking forward to an arse tingling sensation or that ' oh no, I've done something erong again' feeling. Well done on both scores. Love the pink colour - my favourite

AbhuticAbhuticover 9 years ago
What I too seriously hope for!

I too seriously hope, when females bleed that time of the month, they'll lovingly be in this loving full brief underwear! If I ever was a female bleeding that time of the month, the whole world will see the my high waist full brief underwear! I am a male, and the whole world already sees my high waist boxer briefs!

WillDarcyWillDarcyabout 9 years ago
I like your work.

The vulnerability, the historical undergarments and the educational piece that goes with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Domestic Violence Is Degusting And NOT AN OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domestic discipline or Domestic violence is always not the way to go, itโ€™s always wrong. I donโ€™t condone it. It makes me sick to my goddam stomach to hear all of these domestic violence on tv all the time. mostly orcistrated by men how goddam disgusting. you should always ask yourself this. If I love my wife or husband do I have the right to beat him or her? And do I even love them anymore? if not would it be much less pain in the ass to just get oh I donโ€™t know a divorce? After all a divorce wonโ€™t get me arrested.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous