All Comments on 'Truth or Dare Daddy! Ch. 01'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Ch. 2

Was this really chapter 2? or was your other truth or dare story the prologue?

DonricoDonricoalmost 13 years ago
I don't get it. Truth or Dare?

Your story was full of sex but it really was just a series of rushed fucks everywhere they went. This had no real theme or a story. It was full of grammatical errors and completely missed the Truth or Dare idea.

Maybe you should have written about how they got started together then you could have written this as Part 2. Then you can add Trevor in Part 3. You skipped back and forth from "she even called ME daddy" and "they laughed at US" to describing Luke in the third person. Use an editor. Keep writing it will get better.

skip2951skip2951over 12 years ago
hot

now we have a new person in the story...well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SSSSSSSSSSmokin'!

A Father-Daughter-Son threesome would be so cool!

sexy_mama_09sexy_mama_09over 12 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER 2

This was Chapter 2, sorry, if you haven't read Part 01, please do, I don't know how to fix this.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
daddy take her in all holes

wow what a fantastic brilliant story you write.

the best story for such a long time. i for one would love another part or parts of this out standing story. more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Wow, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too bad

Really liked the first story, then you start with anal, now it looks like you're going for FMM 3-way. What next? Gay, BSDM? Maybe the "Similar Stories" won't be so similar and more like the first. first=5, this=1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mother and brother

I want know what happens next! The mother and brother get inv

olved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
VACATION TIME

NOW THIS STORY I LIKE TO SEE MORE CHAPTERS I THINK THE MOTHER AND SON SHOULD GET IT ON WHEN DADDY AND DAUGHTER GO ON VACATION

AGAIN ,I THINK THE MOM SHOULD FIND THE PIVTURES AND THEN CONFESS

THAT SHE AND HER SON ARE GETTING IT ON THEY CAN GO ON VACATION

IN THE SAME PLACE OR NOT SO FAR THIS I WOULD RATE A 5 STAR PLUS

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.....................................''R''............................

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Seems to be getting a bit too familyish to me:/ at first I figured the wife was either fucking someone on the side or fucking her son when she readily agreed for him to stay gone one more day.

It was a turnoff to me when he couldnt get it up for his wife when she wanted him, that was pretty pathetic, but then he could for a picture :( Im ok with him banging his daughter, but if his wife still loves him and wants to fuck him, even if she doesnt give him everything he wants, he should still be able to get it up for her, lol. (Unless she got big and fat or something and thats a turnoff)

The other big turnoff is the lack of an actual sex scene here. I was looking forward to an anal scene and all we got was a one liner saying she was willing even though it hurt some, then one liners of other places they fucked. Im ok with cutting short on repetitive sex like that, but give it up on some of it, lol!

...and I could care less about the son getting involved. Nothing sucks more than additional men in a story!!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Well, here we go again, another unfinished story. Luke is not only a pervert for fucking his daughter but a cheating SOB for thinking with the wrong head. This story can only end in disaster wit what is going on. It won't take long for the wife to figure it out with his lack of performance in the bed. Now that the son has got his curiosity peaked of what he saw when he got home, I predict the the cat will soon be out of the bag and all hell will break loose. If the wife doesn't kill him she certainty will divorce him. Then it is only any ones guess where it will go from there. Story was well written and deserves 5 stars, but I won't hold my breath for chapter 3 as it has been too many years since this was written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous