All Comments on '7 Signs That She’s Cheating On You'

by Corpse_rider

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You have a strange sense of humour. I bet you laugh at dead kids too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
She suddenly

Decides to take up nude modeling and comes home gushing about what a pro Alejandro (the modeling coordinator) is at handling models

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hilarious!

I am going to laugh the rest of the day!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
lool...

...thanks for the good laugh - and saving my marriage. A while ago I feared my wife might be cheating on me (4 Pregnancies in 5 years even though I had been infertile since my youth. None of her "explanations" can be found in your list, so I am relieved at last: Must have been my fault and now I am working hard to regain her trust. Thanks!

CordanceCordanceover 6 years ago
Nice tale

I must be a lucky guy. Out of the seven signs you gave, only four of them occur in my home, so I guess I have a good wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was with a girlfriend for four years and was making plans to propose to her. Then one day, she said she wanted to take a break to figure things out. That was about four years ago. She got married about two years after her "break" to a coworker who I later found out through the help of hackgoodnesstech on insta, gram a pro tech guy that she had been cheating on me with the whole time we were together. I was devastated at the time, but now I think it was all for the best. Also, it's a small world, because her husband is cheating on her with someone I know. Thanks karma!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorpse_rider@Corpse_rider
217 Followers
Latest update: April 2024 I have two more new drawings which will be up on the Erotic Art listings this week. One; A Mouthful of Cock 2. The other; Taming her Master's Beast. One is in colour pencil, the other is pencil on paper, so I'm giving my favourite Indie Red pastel pe...