All Comments on 'Jennifer Wets The Bed'

by writedoctor

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years ago
great story!

I'm always excited to see a new submission from a fellow pee story writer, and yours did not disappoint.

I love the feeling of holding my pee until it leaks out of me with any minor moment, and then flooding my boxers when I finally give myself permission to release.

reading about this game from the female perspective was extremely hott. I just wish I was laying beside her when she finally let loose.

please do continue this story.

MsSeltonMsSeltonalmost 13 years ago
Simply Decadent

This chapter can be read as one of those simple stories of indulgence and decadence that one may read with relish and a smile. Nicely done. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm...

Wow, I'm hopin that's a saturday reality, I guess I' d just love to see that, before you watched me too!, but you'd have to taste pee and cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wife turned on by smelly piss

My wife came home one night and told me she cheated with our neighbor while his wife and 4 kids were gone out of town, and i asked if she enjoyed it ?..it was different, but his dick was too big for me !..but, i did get all turned on because we did it in his little girls bedroom, and even though it was sweltering hot..no a/c..it also smelled like wet pee, and there was just something about being in that hot bedroom and smelling that strong,ammonia-like odor of dirty wet pee that made my panties get all wet the instant i walked in there and noticed it,.so i let him fuck me two times, just so i could stay and be able to smell the pee odor a little longer...wow! i said,as i felt of her very wet and stretched out pussy,..then i fucked her 3 times and made her piss all over herself, all thanks to our neighbor and his bed-wetting little daughter !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous