All Comments on 'Photographs and Memories'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Secret to love

Stud you are most decriptive and this is a well written story. I have read your others and always like you as an author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one damn fine story

on of the great storys to cum out of a writers head

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loving it

Great story, I hope there are more chapters to it.

redwing49redwing49over 12 years ago
Awesome story

Great story and look forward to a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

Thanks for sharing this one of the best I've read, would love to see another chapter. Keep writing love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

just finsished this one.read for first time.Russ has least a year with all the women.lots room for plenty more chapters.

only_footlooseonly_footloosealmost 12 years ago
Awesome

Nice read, different scenarios and fun.....

cobra9702cobra9702almost 12 years ago
More chapters

This story has a lot of potential to be a really great series. Add more chapters PLEASE

wiltryitwiltryitabout 11 years ago
Good story.

Always like your stories, too bad we haven't seen anything new out of you in over a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Quality Remains The Same!!

The Dawg continues to contribute great reading material with enjoyable story lines and many can become chapters or spawn over into something else cool!!

Bravo!!

luckylapperluckylapperover 10 years ago
never get enough

wow another great story from the master.ill just say that you are to erotic story telling wat stephen king is to horror novels.as always you understand that this is fantasy eroticisim and allows for the reader to become the main character unlike erotic film such as porn thats why i prefer reading rather than watching keep up the awesome work.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
nice

smokin hot story and no one was a slutty whore or anything like that great reading keep up the good work hope theres more cumming to this story

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
I agree with Rich

I thought you did a damn fine job with this one Rich was right skanky whores are a turn off.It would be nice if the boy nocked up mom and the virgin at least.It's the code of the west.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need more

i realize it's been a long time since you wrote this but it's screaming for a follow up to see where the next 9 months leads.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Virginia

I knew this girl named Virginia - who we called virgin for short - but not for long. This is my old saying from way back and I'm certain those of you reading this will be happy to also credit the author of this story with five stars as I have just award.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

dezurtdawg here!

Hi guys n gals, just a quick note to let all of you know a few things.

First of all, I AM NOT DEAD........YET!

Besides my writer's block, my ticker started acting up a few years back and after way too many trips to the doctor they figured it out and prescribed meds to help with it. (My arteries are clean, just a non-correctable low expulsion factor. IF you know what that means you have my sympathy.) So I bounced from good days to bad days and the doctor helped to exacerbate that problem with constant changes to my meds. Shit!

Finally had a pacemaker implanted and, that, along with different meds seems to have stabilized things for me. So I've been slowly working on my long dormant stories. Unfortunately, while all of this went on I have forgotten my password to get onto my author's page to upload new stories that I have ready. Every time I ask for the reset password code it turns out that it won't work and thus far the help people here have been NO HELP!

So anyway, wish me luck at getting that fixed. I will try to add this note to all of my stories, or at least the last part for those that are series. Take care, all of you, and don't forget to vote!

dezurtdawg

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Simple cure to writer's block

How about another get together of the church women...or better still the 1st one from their perspective (especially after all the hints that were dropped about the pictures). Then a follow up with a guest speaker.

I did have my hopes up that Jennie would 'supervise' Penny losing her virginity, but hey, you can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Chapter??

Great story, any plans to add to it?

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 4 years ago

If you start up as another author name please let us all know in the comments.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Story

A great effort coming to a good conclusion while leaving plenty of scope to take it forward with more chapters. Hope you decide to take this forward in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Extraordinary!!!

Wonderful tale, and complete, if we forgive you for skippy past three of his lovelies. But it probably had to be done to keep the story fresh and moving along. Sure you could add some more chapters, but this is a contained story. So maybe some group action with all his sex kittens or going forward the harem would have help our hero acquire more Loving Wives. Maybe more wives from the church, or neighborhood, perhaps they have sisters and sister-in-laws.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

Oh my, you really did a number this time and the way you left it is amazing. There is a little love going on and the possibility of pregnancy as well as his requirements to fullfil. If I were only half as lucky, I would die a happy man, I guess that's why we're all here, to read about our fantasies. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

Barrister_BillBarrister_Bill7 months ago

Enjoyed the sex but do not abide blackmail. Just not my cup of tea! He could have easily been trapped by a recording and gone to jail as a sex offender.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous