All Comments on 'Waiting'

by livingforfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
says too much with her eyes..

This is awsome, without saying a word this picture let you imagine whatever you wants to imagine, this gives you that moment you always wished for....cheers to you and her..

Satya

William smythWilliam smythalmost 13 years ago
Beautifully done

This is the best of the four you posted today but they were all very good.

Too bad about the face in the first post. I would have thought you might have been able to correct it before posting.

I hope you continue to show your work in this new section. You are very talented.

livingforfunlivingforfunalmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments, yeah I never did like the face on Distraction. But even in pencil is quite difficult to make changes once the shading is there, too many layers of graphite can make really resilient smudges even with good erasers. I only use printer paper and a mechanical pencil so not the best tools. Her faces comes out angled, but if you rotate it the look of the shading changes and somehow it looks a lot better (or worse) at different angles.

Marguerite01Marguerite01over 12 years ago
hair detail

Nice detail in the hair- is that a mechanical pencil? It looks like charcoal in places. The rubbed smokiness gives it a very atmospheric effect which suits the feel of the piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Nice

MASHKAVEEZOMASHKAVEEZOabout 7 years ago
Very nice

Great picture. I like the fact that you just did a beautiful drawing. No nudity is good too.

BruizednBroken55BruizednBroken55about 7 years ago
Kudos to you!

I think the Kudos go to you for drawing the photo. It is incredible. Your detail, the shading, the proportions are all done very well. Love it! Another well done piece!

Rach52Rach52almost 7 years ago
well done

very nice, beautiful done and love it in black and white

headdocheaddocalmost 7 years ago
Captured

The artist definitely captured the raw emotion of waiting with the distant look into nothing. You can actually "hear" her thoughts as she waits. Very well done!

Rach52Rach52about 6 years ago
excellent

By far a beautiful drawing, excellent composition, wonderful shading. My favorite art work so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous