All Comments on 'Mommy Takes Me to the Doctor'

by Tacocarnitas

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
ansdguyansdguyover 12 years ago
Pretty wild

This story is so over the top, but it was very entertaining. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need more

Make the mommy pregnant with Brian's baby...then make Bethany pregnant..

TOO GOOD ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!!!!

Loved it,please more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE MORE MORE

this stoy must go on

sngalmomsngalmomover 12 years ago
please more

I know you say this is the end but please more. I like the other comments like make both females pregnant and brian starts living with both of them. they work and he just has them something anything just more please.

Nameless432Nameless432over 12 years ago
Good story but...

Your time line doesn't seem to match up concerning to her cup size it was a ddd when she had the baby but a ee at 17 but you said she had the baby at 18. # just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE MORE IT HAS POTENTIAL FOR MORE

It was amazing... It has potential for more... Like does Bethany have the same condition? And he can still fuck the Busty nurse and Bethanys mom... And even bring in a younger sister to Bethany or even bring in an aunt who has same condition or problem with her son and they both can fuck all of them... Just suggestions but this story is great and it would be great if the story went on it has alot of potential...

bustygailbustygailover 12 years ago
Pity there is no more to cum!

Brian never got to gush in Bethany's mums pussy!

The receptionist never got in on the action either.

They could have both got upsized too.

Very enjoyable read anyway.

wrc264wrc264over 12 years ago
more, but clean it up

good story line, just need to pay more attention to the details, add the scenes with the Doctor getting fucked with her daughter, some anal along the way too. get them married and have all 3 living together and getting pregnant would be good too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story

please could you can on writing more for this story , you have made my wife and i very horny reading it , great work, please continue to write

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Never read any of your submissions before, that's definitely my loss! They're awesome, full of all my favourite themes - huge tits, hot sexy Moms who love being hard fucked by their boys and so on. I love the almost cartoon-like qualities that you introduce in your stories, brings an additional dimension to my enjoyment of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
HOT DAMN

PLS WRITE MORE ABOUT THIS :-D

ES003ES003about 12 years ago
Dripping

You have the art. One of the best stories I have ever read. The build up. The nurse casually jerking him off and the conversation going. Her innocent questions. Good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a really fun story!

This is a very clever, really fun story! It's great that the mother has such an impressive rack and lets her boy Brian enjoy it to his heart's content. It's even greater that his mommy opens up her twat to her darling baby boy, the way ALL mommies should! Incidentally, it's a fine touch that Brian keeps calling his mother "mommy"---it just underscores their relationship, the closest there is. Brian's something else, a boy with a huge prick and a pair of hot young balls to match, who's always hard, especially for his beloved mommy. Brian spreads what he's got in those big balls of his all around the place, up every twat within reach. Time for Brian to fuck babies up all those twats, starting with his own mother's. His girls'll all have dripping cunts and his boys great big pricks and constantly loaded balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
We like Mommy

This is such a great story. Brian is so fortunate to have a mom who will jack him off so often. It has to be a nice stress reliever for young boy with so much jizm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Gushing

I never read the other stories in this series but I will now!!! PLEASE keep writing! I am absolutely gushing into my panties!

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 12 years ago
More!!!

More, More, More, must have more PLEASE!!! I don't think I'm alone when I say we need more of this story... I REALLY hope to read more soon...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome.

Completely unrealistic, but a lot of fun. It was like Alice in Wonderland, haha. Don't stop writing, and please make another epilogue to this,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mommy????

What 18yo calls his mother "Mommy"? That's the real mental problem.

gotranegotranealmost 12 years ago
Sequel, Please!

Very well written! Not a "boob man", per se', but still quite enjoyable. May be next time the two "mommies" can enjoy each other, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

grade A++ jerk off material....fantasy should always be bigger than life! well done! more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

to the person who asked what 18 yr old calls his mom "mommy", did you not read what the writer said at the beginning-that he/she writes about incest, huge tits and COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC situations? it's fantasy shit, plain and simple!

joddojoddoalmost 12 years ago

Your story kept me stiff the whole time I read it.Good Job!!

tatlockstatlocksover 11 years ago
yeah, hot story, hot fantasy.

Its a great story. Hot and immediate. Just what the doctor ordered.

To the person who asked who calls his mom "mommy"...., answer =

people who read incest stories. Simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot

that was one hot story. keep it up

wagonet2wagonet2over 11 years ago
Too much is never enough

Of course it was over the top, but it was great! Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

Im so gonna masturbate everytime reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unusual and Great -Funny too.

Quite an imagination and humorous. Very well done with great writing.

jane marwoodjane marwoodover 11 years ago
Five stars

Over the top fun. Loved it!

DesertMuttDesertMuttover 11 years ago
POV and potential

It irks me a bit that the perspective of the story is suddenly switched from the first person perspective of the son to suddenly being in the third person. It tends to be better to keep to one voice all the way through, and there was no reason to switch voices since the third person did not give us more information.

Speaking of more, the actual sex scenes could have been given more detail. Granted the story has a decent length and does have plenty to masturbate to, but it's more based on the numbers of time the sex is had than the quality and detail of the actual sex between the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm cumming

Every time I read this fabulous story I cum with them. Wish there was more about cumming on their tits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great!

It seemed like Kurt Vonnegut tooted crank while eating his wife and she was reading Penthouse Letters aloud! apologies to Kurt for misspell.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 11 years agoAuthor
Ha!

Love that last comment, Anon. Thanks. :)

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Overdue sequel

Let's see it Taco, fantastic start so let's get to the no doubt explosive sequel already.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks and update!

Thanks again for all the great feedback. No more of this story planned (tho I may revisit it in the future), but I've got a final chapter of Mommy Made for Me pending, so keep an eye out for that! It's by far the longest, most complicated chapter, so please read and vote it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This one's sooooooooooo....

..... outlandishly crazy, that's it's both funny and erotic at the same time... i kept wanting to stop reading because it just kept getting weirder by the paragraph but, i was so curious to know how it was going to end, i just stayed with it. i'm not a boob type person myself but, it kept bringing to mind those 3D comic women with the over-sized chest protectors. very entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dr mom and son do sexual healing

" Mommy takes me to the Dr" Excellent story of clinical coming in moms needy sperm sucking sons welcome cum. Nursing on mom is always the best. Suckling her large jutting nipples makes her feel so much love and affection. The application of the vaginal ointment facilitated the smooth entry into mothers wanton incestuous sucking sperm hole. The boy experienced the superb viselike grip of mothers cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes yes yes

That was amazing I feel in the same position as brian :s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this story is a train wreck

And I can't stop reading it.

ortsmaortsmaover 10 years ago
Over the top doesn't begin to cover it!

Every time I read this story, (and I read it often;) I can't help but think, "This story is absolutely fucking ridiculous". Then I come. :-D I love it. I some times read it 'anonymous' just so I can give it 5 stars again. The only thing I'd wish you'd explore is more with Bethenny and Brian getting into the sibling bit with Ms. Pepper as Mommy.

Please write more of these kind of "absolutely fucking ridiculous" stories. ("Mommy made for me" is great too.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the hell is this?

And can you do it again, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get an editor.

First you make a point of emphasizing that the mother is not married and is to be called Ms., but you shift to calling her Mrs. Also, you seem to be mathematically challenged. Mom is 36, son is 18. Mom became pregnant at 16? Also, how did Bethany age backwards? She started off at 22, then became 19...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I read this in the wee hours of the morning when I should have been sleeping and I had to come back to it this morning just to see if it really was what I thought I'd read a few hours ago. And it was.

Now I'm thinking it might be fun to visit this world for a few hours..... Strictly as an observer, of course..... And without any liquid or pharmaceutical aids...... I won't even bring my camera......

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
cartoonish, YES!!!

realistic, not!!!

so outlandish it is no longer humourous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Retarded

Reads like the ramblings of a middle-school moron.

REGG60REGG60about 10 years ago
funny as hell

I hope you planned this story as a comedy because it was funny as hell

If you didn't write a comedy you missed your calling

RamarodRamarodabout 10 years ago
Fun read

When is there a Drs office around like that when you need one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
totally unbelievable

I'm sorry, but this story is totally unbelievable, the story line is weak, the characters laughable, the sheer massiveness of the tits is unrealistic, not to mention that a career woman could be that naive and turn into a brainless bimbo in 2 seconds is a boner killer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

whatever it was I had my hand on my cock the whole time wishing I could taste him and her and her. I would eat his cum from mommy while he fucked the girl then eat his cum from her as he went back to mommy or perhaps he would fuck me as I ate his cum from them. I would love to suck his cock and take his load as I whimpered like a sissy cum slut.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 10 years ago
This hentai logic doe

I couldn't even picture this at all lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
:-)

Totally over the top, unbelievable and impossible, like written Anime ^^ I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AMAZING!!!

The best story I ever read, my favorite... Fantastic tale, they should make a movie based on this story..

Read it over and over.

ereaderlereaderlover 9 years ago
please proof read

So Bethany is 18, 19, and 22. And lots of others. It's a fun hot story, what makes a story great is if it is well edited with good character development.

SarfLondonLadSarfLondonLadover 9 years ago
Great!

Funny & sexy. That takes some doing. Really great story.

peachknightpeachknightabout 9 years ago
weird; good and bad

This story is not supposed to be believable and that is how it for better or worse. It is fun to read a story where it makes no logical sense. The ages kept kept throwing me off. The dialogue was good but kind of repetitive and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MOMMY takes me 2 the doc.s

lordy,lordy, wow what a very hot story,husband and i enjoyd it..husband isnt a boob man,but he is a mommy boy,i am a boob lady,loved the big boobs on the ladys,please write some more..made my day, thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Double ZZZZZZ boobs

Brians mom and girl friend later went to work on a dairy farm and were put into the milking rotation. Farmer and all were happy happy!!!

Mark1956Mark1956almost 9 years ago
keep on, author TACOTARNITAS with writing about this subject..!

well done..!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it

Not usually something i would read but the disclaimer peaked my interest and didn't not disappoint definitely outlandish and definitely entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MOMMY takes me to the doc.

what a very hot story, husband and i read it, he's not a breast man,but he is a mommy's boy. but i love reading about big boobs like this story you should, write the next chapter, make brian's girlfriend pregnant and when the baby gets here let her breastfeed the baby and mommy.cause didn't mommy like suckling the girlfriend big nipples, well anyway please write the next chapter. thanks again...

raretoastraretoastabout 8 years ago
Hot story, but.

Very entertaining story, but How old is Beth? What happen the second Dr. appointment, besides him and Beth agreeing to go out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please Continue

I've read every chapter in these stories about him and his busty mom and girlfriend, and boy do they turn me on so much. Please continue with this, I think it'd be so erotic if he got both his mom and girlfriend pregnant. You could have Brian and Bethany get married, that'd be cute! Keep it up, hope to see more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
age of beth and maybe baby comming

The age of Beth is also confusing. You state she 19 and there is 4 years deference that would make him 15 and a senior.

As for her halving a baby the lady in my wife's room at the hospital had very large breast and she was breast feeding and her baby was born with teeth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exhilarating

I love this outrageous story. As far-fetched as it was presented it certainly sent a lot of titillating testosterone flow through my body. Thanks for creating an interesting fantasy.

TheSeeker84TheSeeker84over 6 years ago
You can't masturbate someone else

Masturbation is by definition self pleasure. Other than that, pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was a 4 or a 2

It isn't an insult, I just think a 5 or 1 should be obvious to all, always and all ways.

As a carefully crafted piece of literature it's a 2, but..... it isn't even planned as literature.

As an example of fun frivolous and erotici it's definitely excellent.

A request, I prefer the monsters be at least soft and preferably demonstrate a good solid swing. An early lover demonstrated to my beginner eyes how exciting migrating mounds can be as they swing , bounce or settle differently at different times,. And with different clothing not only with no clothing. That doesn't mean others are no good, just an alternate presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Oh my god!!! Multiple creampies with mom and girlfriend is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Double the fun read

I bring a naturally over endowed gal live your big breasted gals being the lead in this dtory.. I was 38 dd 22 36 all my teenage years... I think being a champion swimmer grew my breast and underlying strong muscles

I hated wearing a bra .back then they were thick white gotten. More to flatten you.

After my first baby I grew to gg. When I was lactating I was a solid In

So I loved this fun sexy big breast gal romp. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SO FUCKING SUPER GREAT!

I loved ever aspect of it. Got hard many times reading it. I know I will jerk off in bed thinking of this Great Great Story.-EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moron

The kid is unbeliveable. "'Mommy' this and that. 'Are we fucking?". The body dimensions given make them a pair of grotesques. And the language used is entirely unerotic. It is about as stimulating as a laboratory experiment using rats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmmm

Mmmmm...mommy’s hot huge titted body next to his girlfriends big titted body, and fucking both of their hot pussy’s. Reminds me of my own floppy titted, big nippled, hot pussy of a mom. I’m stroking my cock now remembering all of the times I saw my mommy’s naked floppers and hairy, juicy pussy / twat. Mmmmmmm

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
I kind of wish My Mommy had let this happened

As it is she watched me make love to her Gay friends cocks many times when we went to their parties and she did let me rub my little penis on her leg as a few girls watched. She is the only one who could make me cum and she let some girls try but they never were able to get me to release like Mommy. I like the mens cocks and that made her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a wet dream!

A top notch fantasy that just kept building on itself. I look forward to reading the next two chapters. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

probably the best story i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ultra ridiculous

This is the silliest sex story ever, totally juvenile. You could have just repeated "fuck, suck, titties, pussy, mommy, cum, cock, squirt" over and over for 3 pages and it would had as much appeal. I can only assume the author is under the age of 12. Stay in school, go to college, and see a therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way over the top but oddly stimulating none the less

Just a complete exaggeration on every level but yet I found myself reading it all the way through. Probably the mental imagery involved in picturing these beautiful women ( esp Bethany ) . Be quite a deal to be able to come as often as this kid does . In my dreams ....and to have two willing women like these two available .

Thanks for the story and keep it going . Maybe some group therapy with other mommies and their sons ? Father’s and daughters ? All in the name of science ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
giant assets

having both parties so well endowed , more time was was needed to illustrate his size

and cum load.

boxtop149boxtop149over 3 years ago
big titties

i love big titties! this story is fucking hot!!! i hope there will be more to cum!!!!

Bustylover2000Bustylover2000over 3 years ago
Amazing

What a great story! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it. It is powerfully erotic, hits all the right buttons.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

Now that's my kind of fantasy. Unrealistic, yes, but that's what fantasies are. Maybe better with a sister;-)

Str8guy25Str8guy25over 2 years ago

Crazy, unrealistic, but really hot! 5+*****

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. AAAAAA+++++

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

Ridiculous storyline, tit size and cock size, but I’ll be damn if it wasn’t one of the best I’ve read. Easy to bypass what the trolls call unbelievable, just by indulging the authors’s, not to mention 60% of readers, fantasize big tits to motor boat. 5*

bocahalbocahalalmost 2 years ago

more than 5 stars, need more chapters so my cock can engorge again

BICURIOUSBLKGRLBICURIOUSBLKGRLover 1 year ago

Some pussy eating would have made me squirt...... Right now still slowly fucking my pussy gonna read the next installment and cum thank you baby

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Super erotic! Well done.

MelwinsMelwinsover 1 year ago

This was by far the weirdest story I have ever read. Kudos to you, 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic story. I rate this story a top 10. I wish I was the guy & all this sex was happening to me. I am into to thrusting from behind (my best position). I just wish this was me. Lucky guy.

dudley_tundishdudley_tundish11 months ago

Contrived, and unrealistic.

Horndog77Horndog779 months ago

The nurse went from 22 to 19, making the kid 15. Got a bit lost after that

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Unrealistic and fun!...GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dose he get his mother or girlfriend or both pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTacocarnitas@Tacocarnitas
2665 Followers
My stories are not for everyone. They are not intended in any way to be realistic. They are stroke stories, not masterpieces. They include (really) huge breasts on very petite women, mother-son incest and sexual use of the word "Mommy." Some readers seem to like them, but if y...