All Comments on 'Demoted Ch. 03'

by WrittenForSubmission

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I've read all three chapters now and can say with ease that this story is a piece of crap. You should have explained early on that he had homosexual tendencies and desires, or something, because he is taking all of this way too easily.

bluesky496bluesky496almost 13 years ago

i hate to disagree with other peoples opinions but i thought the story was developing nicely and i want to read more, i found all three chapters exciting erotic and very arousing and the domination and humiliation really turned me on ,please write more soon .x

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 13 years ago
I should have known

She wasn't arranging business meetings. She was arranging prostitution. It's official, he is Carrie's personal bitch slave. He just needs to realize and accept it. He IS nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I like this story

keep up the good work, but I would like to see her dominate him into becoming a shemale or going all the way becomming a women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
he deserves everything

The real problem was that Carrie was not assertive before she found out Timmy was cheating. Also I don't think Carrie was not very good in bed as she caused Timmy to look elsewhere for release. Once Carrie became assertive she dominated Timmy. Unfortunately I think Timmy likes being dominated and I believe he likes the gay lifestyle so Carrie will never have any kids from Timmy so Carrie loses as she thinks that she is punishing Timmy but he loves his new life as a boytoy for guys. Good story with a different twist. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more please

A good set of stories. The only thing I didn't feel fit, was when he fingers himself in the shower. Apart from that, these stories get my dick hard, so your doing something right. Now, where is this leading? Does he eventually get his own boob implants? Where will Carrie take this?

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very nice story. Keep writing I like were this is going.

krafttykrafttyover 12 years ago
more

hi all three chapters were a good read! i hope your not done!! thanks paull

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I will not be reading any more of this story. Rape is an act of violence perpetrated by animals with the utmost disregard for humanity. This guy needs to get to a hospital to have a rape kit done and get the police involved to have all of these animals including his so called wife put in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good one

good story. Wish you would continue to write these. They certainly make me horny.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
Forced cuckolded feminized husband

Did he have a wig on? Did She perfume him? He seemed to be turned on when He finally took a shower and pulled the tampon out. If the problem of not conceiving children is from him, then possibly Jeremy could provide the necessary seed, from his cock to Timmys mouth and then to Carries vagina. That way, Timmy could be providing the seed to Carrie. Could there be more to this story, like making Timmy a shemale company "asset" ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pretty Sick Story

No man is such a wimp

George in Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Post this crap in Gay male

So no one needs to read it. And I hope he passes the aids he's going to get having anal sex with all those men onto Carrie. And he wouldn't have been going to a team meeting. He would have been going to the hospital to have his sphincter muscle stitched up where all those men ripped it to shreds. Glad you stopped writing. This was absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO bad I'm STILL laughing!

Carrie and the men are in prison. For so many crimes that I can't list them all. He is about to get a huge payout from the Company and by the time the civil suits are over he'll own every dime Carrie and the men ever made. He was officially retired. The funniest part? The forced blowjob. The first guy that puts his cock into his mouth pulls back a bloody stump. By the time the ambulance and the cops arrive, that unfortunate man will be lucky to be alive if he hasn't bled out. The rest were off to jail. Did you bother to think this garbage thru? Just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting!!!

Lapper69Lapper696 months ago

HOpe there is more of this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous