All Comments on 'By My Wife'

by thirsty14u

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 13 years ago
A good premise

But the story would have been better if you hadn't started by having the protagonist explain everything that had been set up. The story would have been hotter if the scenario had just flowed, without the upfront explanation from the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Boring

Could be a good story but not well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So you turned queer?

The part about her sweaty stocking feet is boner inducing. But the part about you sucking off your FIL is just too queer for me.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 9 years ago
Ummm,

the story-line is a good one. The sequence of events that are told of in this story have a lot of potential to be more erotic.

What seems to be missing is the tension at the points of seduction (with the Mother in law, and with the Father in law). I think working in some actual dialogue would help this, as would hearing him argue with himself in his thoughts (sliding into the seduction more easily with his Mother in law, and dragging himself into it with his Father in law). Tension would flare again when his wife reveals "the plan."

The other thing that would pump up the eroticism of the story would be descriptions of the sexual action. "One thing led to another, and within ten minutes, I had my tongue in Dorothy's delicious and previously neglected pussy. After several orgasms, we made passionate love." This should be close to a page all by itself, what with him questioning his commitment to his wife on the one hand, and on the other hand licking and kissing up her foot, calf, knee, thigh (the aroma growing stronger and stronger), before burying himself in her molten core. How many different ways can you devise to describe a tongue and mouth moving across skin?

I hope one day you will re-work this piece. It's a very good story-line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Feminine Husband

My lovely wife knew of my crossdressing before we were married. She does not participate or encourage me in any way. I keep my body and legs smooth shaven; and would love for my wife to encourage me; better still; order me to wear sheer nylons on a regular basis, for her inspection, seeing as I keep my legs so feminine. She could even tease me; calling me her feminine, husband "bitch". Thus; I would enjoy a dominant side to her nature. I so much wish she would accept and encourage my feminine side and crossdressing. In return; I'd most certainly be open to her seeing other men of her choice, and even having an intimate, sexual relationship with them if she desired. I've had these thoughts and fantasies since before we were married; however I could never figure out how to tell her, because I didn't think she could be open-minded or accepting enough to include them in our marriage. Maybe too little; too late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Father-in-law made him suck his cock?

That was a funny line. You know what happens when a man sticks his cock into another mans mouth that isn't happy? He pulls back a bloody stub. Let's see Dad explain that one to everybody. And why would he stay married to the cunt? This story was a complete trainwreck.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous