All Comments on 'Sarah Again- Pregnant'

by DenverYo

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One star...

..because you can't post minus 10.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Old cock

In your younger days niggers had fuck your wives,girl friends and mother and you like to watch.Your family is coloured and none of your kids are yours.you are a wimp and impotent. Or you let others non black to have ways with you while you watch.All your your stories are your own real life events and now you want others to act like you did.Well ,keep that life to yourself and learn to live with it.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 13 years ago
so hot

would be so great to be allowed to have a black lover that husband approved of so you woould not have to hide

now children just not ready for that

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 13 years ago
good one

that would be hot to hav a good black friend like that

glad i can not have more kids

clem45clem45over 12 years ago
great story

I loved this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy sexy sexy.

Very hot . Keep writing .

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
Great story!!! Love this!!!

Well written perfect fantasy!!

sandmanbobsandmanbobover 8 years ago
Great story

Its great for Dan to be fully on board with Sarah having the full experience with Robert. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
disgusting people you are describing here in your story...

don't deserve to live within common community.

Either they should be simply removed and terminated or be enslaved to work on being human again instead of being Neandertalers.

TigersmanTigersmanover 7 years ago
Fantastic Story

This was a fantastic story. It's exactly what I wanted my Hotwife to do. It's too bad the Anons bitch about Interracial stories but they insist on reading them all the way through. Most likely they have dicklets instead of good, big, hard cocks.

Personally I think all white girls/women should have at least one black baby but preferably two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great IR Cuckolding Story

This is how it goes. Everybody's happy. Everybody has great sex. And the children are loved, no matter what color they are. This is more realistic than that "being owned by a black man and pimped out to all his friends" crap.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 6 years ago
hot

loved the story well written. blackbred wives on the increase, that is my wifes fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sony

Piękna historia - czysty cudowny sex bez wulgaryzmów - też bym tak chciał,aby moja żona rodziła dzieci z wielkiego grubego czarnego penisa który by tryskał w jej niechronioną cipkę swoją gęstą,lepka ,gorącą spermę i zapładniał ją nawet kilka razy.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Hottest of the Hot Stories. I really loved this story the way the wife got black babies and everyone was happy without the usual humiliation.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great cheap black dildo and white white story for the sub human trash that read this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ditto to what 26thnc wrote, wtf is wrong w/ white guilt ridden democraps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry.... fucked up commenters, but this is obviously written as satire and isn't "white guilt ridden democrap". Can we expect you marginal literates to even recognize satire? Not my taste either, but (unfortuantely) can't unread it either. It's a sad genre of willing interracial cuckold tropes but try to pull your head out of the collective Red anus and see it for what it is. The author is a decent writer and we can only hope he (she?) turns to more interesting plots.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous