All Comments on 'What The Cat Dragged In Ch. 27'

by psyche_b_mused

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
bulltlrbulltlrover 12 years ago
Sweet tenderness....

very nice indeed... that was a nice change of pace

Waiting patiently for more to be submitted. :)

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Love Victor and Kelly They are the best couple on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
the softer side of Victor - love it

I love seeing all of the facets you've given your characters. Victor has grown/changed/evolved so much!

Looking forward to when you have a chance to update again.

camali45camali45over 12 years ago
still in suspense

I love how they have evolved together, this story has me riveted and has gained a few followers among my friends. Unlike others i will be waiting impatiently for the next one :D it's just to good to stop! Keep up the spectacular work!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I love this story

These two make a great couple, even though their relationship is unusual. But if it works for them, other people should quit trying ti fix it! I eagerly wait for more.

KatLadyKatLadyover 12 years ago
Their child . . .

will be one of the most protected and much loved children ever. I'm so loving the tenderness!! I hope she gets to see Cassie and the girls often--all of us ladies needs a GNO every now and then.

GREAT chapter. Please update soon.

izzyestrella12izzyestrella12over 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

your story has quickly become one of my favorites and i hope you post the next chapter soon. i kind of wished that they had found out that she was pregnant cause seeing how Victor reacted to that would have been interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
YEAH!

I have so looked forward to this new chapter. Checking every week! I was not left wanting! You had me from the first sentence as usual!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really love this story. It's well rounded and I'm always waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Makes me smile

Never seen the movies past the first X-men so no frame of reference to connect your book with Sabertooth. This is just the most kick ass story; all the better for my mind unclouded by images from the cinema. Really glad she didn't turn into a major mutant yet, not sure why but it is better.

Liked that Jimmy turned out to be Wolverine, and you made him match what I recall from the first X-Men movie.

Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh Em Effing Gee!

Love it... took me three days to read the whole story so far. Awesome.

*K*

That said.. have you thought about publishing? (I would certainly buy!) I read the gargoyle series first, and bookmarked you as a favorite author, but I wasn't interested in "celebrities" because I usually don't enjoy reading about stupid famous people. I then Googled Victor to find that this might have been exactly what I was looking for.. it was.

The writing is good, the characters are pretty damn close to spec and the personalities are strong and true. Kudos.

I do go all grumpy face when I see how long between submissions though...

You do have another enraptured audience member!

SylithSylithover 12 years ago
More please

Just read it through for the second time in as many days. Not to be pushy but I confess to the hope you'll write more and post soon.

Impatiently waiting, ")

camali45camali45over 12 years ago
time

i adore your stories, i especially like how this one is going, along with everyone else i anxiously await the next chapter. i have noticed that there has been a rather large gap between chapters and i was wondering if all is well. keep up the spectacular work and i agree with the publishing i would pay to have this story in paperback version!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

i think my heart stopped when they were in bed and he let her kiss him. the tenderness of it all was amazing.

please please update soon!

k.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
URGENT

I'm afraid I might die from suspense if you don't post the next chapter soon. If I suddenly end up lifeless, you're the one to blame since you haven't posted any more delicious chapters for the past 2 months and I've been checking EVERY DAY for an update. Haha. Seriously. Looking forward to Chapter 28. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So good!

I savored these chapters over the last few days. I can't wait till you post the next one--I hope it's soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh my...

god! i'm crazy & impatient for more XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tired of Waiting!!!

It's been way too long since your last post. Please don't keep us waiting any longer! I'm beginning to think you're never going to finish this!

missymoemissymoeover 12 years ago
i'v been patient

now i'm not so patiently waiting. love, and i mean love, your writing and i know that it will totally be worth the wait when you finally finish the story. but please stop torturing us !!

Leno10054Leno10054over 8 years ago
I love them!!!

What else is there to say? They are cute as hell!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous