All Comments on 'The Making of a Mistress Ch. 02'

by HotSause

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Can't give you any marks for...

Realism. Suggest you try sleeping the night tied to the bed. Your muscles will lock up and you will be in agony.

Are you going to carry the tease and denial theme further? If so, I'd suggest you investigate some of the male chastity forums that are out there to get a feel for how tease and denial is really done. I'm often locked in a chastity device and have gone months without coming, while being teased daily. It's a fun, and very kinky game, even without a lot of of the D/s trappings.

Other that the bit about Nick being tied up overnight, it was an entertaining tale. I'm looking forward to seeing how you manage future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Weak Sauce...

So, chapter three will start with Nick waking up incredibly bruised, and unable to walk due to the pain in his groin? Cathy must have found web sites that cater to veteran sadists, if she thinks almost an hour of CBT is appropriate to initiate Nick. Finally, Nick is drunk, and yet Cathy leaves him bound - a realistic ending would see Cathy having to try and explain to the authorities how her husband choked to death on his own vomit while bound to the bed.

Suspension of disbelief is not possible with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great start to a series

the first 2 chapters offer an intriguing start to a series I can't wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Start!!

This tale should def continue! Nice writing and realistic premise. Thanks for sharing,

j

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous