All Comments on 'Dark Angel: Temperance Ch. 03'

by inyotefi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

That was incredible, a fantastic ending to a great series- I love your writting, action, intrigue a twist in the plot and hot detailed sex; a sheer masterpiece! Just please write another Dark Angel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Your writting is good and I like most of your Dark Angel stories. However I'm one Dark Angel fan who has never liked the idea of Max and Logan ever getting together in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You really mix the action sex and side characters well, makes your stories really feel like stories instead of plotless sex.

My only complaint that its over! Please write more Dark Angel and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Exceptional...

Truelly extraordinary writting, a great plot from 'Heat Wave' all the way through, you really did the series justice while doing an epic x-rated story; I only pray this is not the end of Max's sexcapades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Inyotef here...

To all you wonderful fans hitting my E mail this is to say thanks & to assure you that Dark Angel: Nark (previously, Maximum) is coming. Ive written a draft of ch. 1 but want to finish the story before I post is. So please bare with me; peace- INYOTEF ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Didnt comment after reading this series & Ive read this chapter a hundred times over- just love how Kavi turns! And after fucking Max real porno style.

Anyway just wanted to say Im anxious to read 'Nark' and if you're done with chapter 1 then post it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOved it

Loved your Dark Angel series and do hope you'll continue. It's been awhile but I hope you're still planning on uploading that new story titled Nark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

NARK! NARK! NARK! NARK!

inyotefiinyotefialmost 12 years agoAuthor
How ya all doing...

I appreciate the call for more Dark Angel, really. But I regret to inform u that the flash stick that i had the data on is corupted. Fortunately I printed a draft but now have to retype it- again really sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dude you killing me

As much as I love your Dark Angel series, you take forever to do more. Come on you established a fan base judging from the comments and ratings- dont you care!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, great series. Happy to hear your writing more even if you had some setbacks.

To the guy who wrote the previous review "Dude you killing me" The writer isn't getting paid, he's writing cause he wants too and enjoys it. I'm sure he/she does care, writing can be a struggle sometimes and its even worse when you lose work already done . If it takes him awhile to update, for whatever reasons, then so be it. We're lucky he/she gives us updates, most writers just up and vanish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous