All Comments on 'Morning Phone Sex'

by kara_love

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
5 Stars and Hit

5 stars is insufficient as this story deserves 10 so I voted twice. I also vote for the story of the night before, and future times between this couple. You present the subtle nuances of nc/reluctantce so well in this tale. Please kara_love, hit your readers at least a couple times more with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

wow you had a person vote ten they must be in prison or are just plain dumb i vote dumb for them and dumb for a loser like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

And the boy friend means what?

Sorry ask a stupid question.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yet another cuckold wimp swinger story avoid unless you have a fetish for these types of activities.

ManjanekManjanekalmost 13 years ago
Loved it :)

The theme of this has so many layers! Between the phone sex itself to the guilt (or lack thereof) of secret liasons, to the unexpected roughness... the suspense of "Is he onto me?!" Brilliant and beautiful :)

saturswingsaturswingalmost 13 years ago
Excellent!

Now THAT'S the way to write. Great premise, hot action, clear characters and tight. Thanks for sharing.

And if your goal was to get your male audience stroking...congrats. :)

mutigermutigeralmost 13 years ago

You know it is fiction when a black character has a job.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
just like it fiction to say mutiger has a dick or isn't gay

it's a wonderful thing to know mutiger gets fucked in the ass by the rest of his prision pen pals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Looked at the FIRST tags CUCKOLD then looked at the others. That was enough, just another cheating whore bitch and a weak pathetic wimp boy for husband getting sloppy seconds and creampies. No this wasn't a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
In todays news

John Blackman, an associate at XYZ corporation was killed when his car exploded in the parking lot of his condominium. An unidentified white woman was reported seen with him prior to the blast. A spokesman for XYZ had no comment at this time. Anyone having information concerning this woman's identity is asked to call the Metro Police.

Saturn_RingsSaturn_Ringsalmost 13 years ago
Oh yes

This was a nice piece of work. Keep up the good work and don't allow your creativity to be exstinguished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Naughty slut

loved it.

mutigermutigeralmost 13 years ago
huedogg

Did you have a lot of time to think about your comment while you were waiting in the unemployment line? I am sure I have a dick. In fact your momma says it is nice. She a good fuck if not for your dad trying to lick my balls all time. Did he teach you, your fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
if you didn't like it

if you didn't like it, then read this one from literotica:

http://www.literotica.com/s/where-have-all-the-brothers-gone

shows the world after the black men are all gone...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

You must really hate your husband to write such a story.

Master_SupercockMaster_Supercockover 12 years ago
Loved It

I hope you write more!

luckyhusband5luckyhusband5over 12 years ago
Good story

We enjoyed your story. Keep writting and the critics should go back to reading a book or something.

RichardHardyRichardHardyabout 12 years ago
How have I missed you?

Just discovered this story. Extremely well written and hot. More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Great story theme. You should totally write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Piss poor writing - should quit.

Garbage.

jawanautjawanautalmost 11 years ago

Wow... that was hot!!! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You are evrything...

I expect a woman to be. Seriously, are you my ex-wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lol masochists

I love how people who hate these kinds of stories waste time reading and then flaming them. They could just go read something they like. They must be masochists.

XodanXodanover 9 years ago
don't liked it

But first I hate anonymous flamers...

If you got something to say ... speak for yourself.

Now back to the story : I'm apparently not into this type of cuckold stuff. I just can't understand why she is with her boyfriend if she despite him so much ! She is loosing her time!!?? No ??

What the use to keep the guy and fuck another one (apart from the multi-taboo aspect) when she proove she don't like him ??

She is degrading him sure but herself at the same time...

All that is beyond my understanding

Anyways... in all your stories I have read, there where always something to keep me reading, so just keep it up with your postings ;) 4*

XodanXodanover 9 years ago
Morons united !

I'm a stupid fuck and you'r a great guy ! Pity your an anoms !

I'm not using a real name and the authors neithers : but they are publishing some stuff ! I prefer their work to your stupid comments mister troll

You don't like the story : rate it !

you've goy something interesting to say ! do it !

But your post is pure bullshit

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Can you explain?

Can this woman explain why in the hell she wants a boyfriend, maybe to marry? She want to be free to fuck who she wants, why ties to other people? Why the need to cheat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a boyfriend any more.

Even a dummy figures out she's a cheating slut. The good thing about girlfriends? It's SO easy to dump them and it costs you nothing. Wave bye-bye bitch!

pathetic_cuckpathetic_cuckover 9 years ago
Loved it

I love this over-the-phone cuckold stuff. Cute and sexy; well done.

Ignore the haters who need hobbies.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 7 years ago
Bad lady

Hope boyfrien finds out... hate cheaters....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No silly

Her ex boyfriend, you are the one she is going to cheat on now

thongdudthongdudalmost 5 years ago
Story

Devilishly wicked!

TheRiseFromAshesTheRiseFromAshesover 3 years ago

Love it! Too bad there's no sequel after this. I would love to see the relationship build further!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I don't know why I really want to experience this when I have a boyfriend again... there's a certain thrill in cheating that I can't explain. In my experience, even just walking with a boy who I perceive as more handsome compared to my boyfriend could make me breathless. I still love my boyfriend, but... I don't know. Cheating is kind of my guilty pleasure.

notyourcuppateanotyourcuppateaover 1 year ago

So hot. Thanks for the story!

ā™„ļøā™„ļøšŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„šŸ”„

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous