All Comments on 'GILF Anna's Oral Servant'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Many older women can learn from this story. Young men can be found to service the older woman. Some candidates may be closer than they think.

Black_marvin55Black_marvin55over 12 years ago
Good Story!!!

Please continue this story. I'd love to see Juan handle both Anna and Deb together, but I'd also like to read about each of them in their own private encounter. Hope the next chapter will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Love it absolutely....! wish there is someone like this out there who will service me like this anytime one want....! makes me wet just thinking about it..

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
Please vote!

To those of you who liked this story, please vote accordingly, if you haven't, it is much appreciated. This is SO close to getting "hot" status, your vote counts!

Thanks

Milfleglover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tasting heaven.

What an awesome story. You reached 5 stars when Juan devoured her dirty asshole and completely tongued her anus until she came. My precum flowed like a faucet.

Sapper257Sapper257almost 5 years ago
Wonderful, hits the spot.

Can't fault it. Love the GILF stories. As you and others say the older generation love the thought of a good sex life after child bearing days and often like to stray. There are a lot of husbands who become lazy with there attention to there loved one.

Its amazing how much females love oral especially the oldies.

I have been fortunate with my job entering peoples houses on maintenance and meet a lot of ladies. I normally chat the oldies up with a few innuendoes and they normally respond. Everyone loves a complement and its often the oldies who don't receive enough so breaking the ice with them and bringing a smile to there face you are half way there. If you are offered a cup of tea you can bet you are three quarters there.

Keep writing.

REgards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1969 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES