All Comments on 'Pussy vs. Cock: The Contest'

by linda1234

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Couldn't vote for it...

...This was fairly well written and I don't think it's fair to give a story a bad score only because you didn't care for the subject matter. I don't often comment about stories when that is the case either but this time I want to leave a little something in regards to a sequel. I think if Linda and Grace are really Joe's friends they'll let the bet go. Based on the last couple paragraphs it seems like Joe and Katherine's marriage could be heading for some major changes and at least a few bumps, if not some serious trouble. Real friends would realize that and back off, give them a chance to talk about what went on. If they make Joe go through with the bet after hearing Katherine belittle him while she was with Grace then, in my opinion, they come across as pretty lousy friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More...

Yes.. Keep going. Let's see where you take this and how much Joe likes being a girl. Do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Uh oh

After reading the last paragraph I think Joe is in trouble. Hot story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
pure fiction

plain and simple. apples vs oranges. obviously the author has never had a real thick meat monster inside her, one that was owned by a guy who knew what he was doing. I've been with a 'lesbo' or two in my time, and they always liked how warm, and full they felt with me inside them. Was I good? Good enough for them to call me back whenever they wanted real meat. Besides, any guy who doesn't use their tongue, fingers, tip of their nore, etc on a woman is a damned fool. No wonder he lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well Written, but . . . .

Reasonably well written. Too many elements of misandry. In my personal view, it's too focused on the genitals, which is not why people love each other. Then again, look at the title and know the author did what she set out to do. The contest wasn't balanced or interesting. The guy has his very first premature orgasm and so the gals win by default? What better way would there be to complete the humiliation of the male? Bleah.

kingleonidasskingleonidassover 12 years ago
Proves a point

A female friend of mine can't cum vaginally. She has to be stimulated on her clit by a tongue and needs penetration by fingers in both holes to really get off. Lots of guys have mistakenly tried to get her off vaginally and it doesn't work for her. She is straight as a arrow and never done lesbian and wouldn't according to her. In her case a cock doesn't do it for her but she likes to be pounded so she puts up with it. I want hear the rest of this story if there is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Authoress good work, Moron guy commentators get a life.

Firstly for first Mr Anonymous if you have been with a lesbo as you put it they weren't lesbian, lesbians don't fuck men you were with bi women. Also I pretended to be straight for 18 years of my life and I was a popular girl so had my pick of so called studs sex was good but it is mindblowing with a woman. Pistol Pete and D Wornock if you don't like hearing how much better lesbian sex is to straight sex don't read the lesbian stories while you tug your tiny dicks. There is nothing more pathetic then a guy getting off on lesbian sex then whinging when he reads that lesbian sex is better. To the Authoress bring on the rest of the story. You right very well and just to stick it up the male morons why don't you have the ladies steal Katherine.

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!

Make a sequel! i want to learn if Katherine dumps Joe so that she can be a sexy lesbian with Linda and Grace...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to Ignorant Anonymous

It is perfectly normal for a gay person to be confused about their sexuality and be in denial particularly when they have a religious background. Your comments are so Ignorant. Your friend was clearly confused about her sexuality and is happier now so I say good for her. Just on a side note you say this woman went back to men, well I have could name a dozen who have gone the other way. Not all lesbians want to be men or hate men. I have loads of males friends who I hang out with frequently; I just have no interest in sex with them. It really makes me laugh how ignorant morons think all lesbians are butch and domineering and act like men. I am 5 foot 2, about 110 pounds, blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned and am always very much female. My gf is 5 foot 4, Black hair, green eyes, weighs about 115 and is very feminine. We have a very loving and equal partnership, that is one of the differences between a lesbian and straight relationship no-one feels the need to lord it over another. Really you should get an education not all lesbians are trying to be men or hate men that just shows your lack of intelligence. You say you haven't read the story? Do you generally comment on stuff you know nothing about? Oh wait you have already proven you do. As for me I don't read the stories to get off I have a very active sex life with a loving gf, I am and authoress here as well and read some of the stories out of curiosity about what others right about. I come here to check on how my stories are being rated. Oh and if you don't like hearing how lesbian sex is better then straight sex don't come read lesbian stories to get off. It really amuses me how some man are happy to jerk of to lesbian porn but when their egos threatened they have a cry about it, seriously get a life.

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
For what it was.

In general I would say this is a good story. Do I think it's slighty one sided? Yes, and I'm a lesbian. I have never been with a man, so I couldn't tell you if one was truly better than the other. Yet I would go as far to say that fucking is fucking. There is no emotional play. I'm sure, if I were attracted to men, that a man could fuck me just as well as a woman. If you are going to continue this story then addressing Katherines' sexuality is a must. Contrary to popular belief people don't suddenly 'turn' gay or straight. It would be simple and closed-minded to let your story portray such. But like I mentioned before this actually is a good story and I would read it again or suggest for a friend to read it. I appauld your skill and look forward to reading a sequel if you choose to write one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Sexism on a porn site? How sad for the writer and the people who have left sexist comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Continue please

Not going to get into the politics of the story but I found it exciting, if a little clinical at times. I think tribbing is hot and probably would have lasted as long as any of them would have in the same situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

I found it well written and interesting. I look forward to part 2! If I wanted reality, I'd read the newspaper

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pussy better than dick?

You know when is pussy better than dick? Never

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Male ego

Somebody frail ego is hurt. Pussy always wins, hands down.

Dvus_DDvus_Dover 11 years ago
Sequel?

I would love to read a sequel. Time for the man to expand his sexual horizons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well

Well i don't think it was fair to Joe he was to busy watching the two girls go at it that he probably forgot all about what was going on

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes. Yes! YES!

Definitely a sequel. Joe could get a strap-on in the ass by Linda while having to eat out Grace than do it again but visa versa. Then Katherine gets involved too with strap-on giving it to Joe but also taking it from both Grace and Linda in the ass. Even sandwiched by both lesbians...and even a foursome where they all get to cum at the same time...with Joe and his cock at still only getting it in the ass. He could wear wonen's clothes. Maybe a dress or skirt with no panties bent over dom-style. Then finally all the women decide to make it up to him and let him have his way with all three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
never underestimate the power of pussy

There's no comparison. Pussy wins every time. I have been on both sides and I for one think that having sex with a girl beats having sex with a guy. Only a girl knows how to properly make another girl feel fulfilled because she knows what makes her feel good. A guy only thinks about himself even though he is telling you that he isn't.

A case in point when a guy gets himself off that's the end for him and he doesn't care about if the girl has finished or not. Many times I had to go into the bathroom after sex and masturbate so that I wasn't left hanging. Usually when I would go back to bed he would be snoring. Stupid fucking man.

With a girl I lose track of how many times that I cum and sometimes it's so much that my pussy is sore. Thank god for pussy. It's the ultimate way to make love and you never have to worry about getting pregnant

thanks for letting me put in my two cents

Lol. Betsy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think Linda is right.

Fiction or truth? There is one thing that is undeniable, no man can tell which is better for a woman, cock or tribbing, but every woman could tell. Since the story is written by Linda, she KNOWS which is better and it is clear what she prefers so I believe she is right; for women, tribbing is far more satisfying than cock. We have a beautiful neighbor who is openly Lesbian and she and my wife are friends going on walks together, having tea or lunch together, talking on the phone a lot. I think they are flirting with the idea and I would want them to have sex but then I am afraid I could not live up to what she could do for my wife.

lit_addict24lit_addict24almost 9 years ago

I think this is more of an exception than a rule. I mean, can you REALLY say that ALL pussy is better than ALL dick? I don't think you can. And as far as men being selfish, I don't know whom you've been fucking, but I'm gonna need you to step your standards up on that. There are plenty of unselfish men out there (like myself, for example). And as far as a woman knowing how to please other women better than a man, I'm sorry, but I don't see it. I mean, I'm sure SOME women are REALLY good at it, and you could argue that this is some sort of pride thing, but I believe that I can please a woman just as well as another woman could, given time and an unbiased, willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Everyone is right (in a way)

(Attempt at) ending this argument.

Your mind/brain is the biggest, and most important erogenous zone we have. You will have the strongest orgasms (or have them AT ALL) from whatever (and whoever) you find sexiest. A lesbian will have the strongest orgasms from sex with women, while straight women will not. From a lesbian's perspective, sex with women is infinitely better, and she will be right, in a subjective way.

Another two things to consider would be:

– Porn normally gives you exactly what you want to see/read. All porn is biased: biased towards its maker, and towards you.

– This story is quite obviously an over-dramatization, to be more "perfect" than real life. The story is a romantization of reality (which is not always a bad thing).

I hope I made my point clear. Everyone in the comment section is right, and the author is also right. Because sexual preference is always subjective (well, of course!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You can't prove one is better than the other

For lesbians pussy is better and for straight girls cock is better it all depends on your sexual preferences and I hear some of you lesbians say that men are horrible with oral stimulation which is not true when your with some one you learn about what turns them on or what makes them feel good and that goes for both genders and most and far most the most important thing to sex is communication. Talk to your partner tell him or her what makes you feel good this is the key to great sex

So quit arguing and stop worrying about each other and focus on yourself and your partner. And again COMMUNICATE so you and your partner can have the most pleasurable experience possible

Bunvotey11Bunvotey11over 7 years ago
Looking forward to more.

Would love to read more. Especially about how Joe learns his lessons.

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 7 years ago

I just love the whining bruised male egos of the anon commenters. Buncha come-once Charlies. Fools, trying to insist that cisgendered sex is the realit7y. The fragility of the male ego amazes me, but in the face of all the misogynistic crap they hurl at women....

Sorry, I'm ranting.

Sexual identity isn't binary, you macho assholes

Calm the fuck down & just deal with your jealousy of women that are multi-orgasmic, although not all women are, & not consistently. Surprising how impoverished many of the readers here are when it comes down to basic sex education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yummy

I agree with you 100%. Spread wet pussy against spread wet pussy is heaven! I love to be fucked by a hard cock! I love to be fingered! I love to be eaten but I dream about the pussy kissing pussy sound, smell, feel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

old story ... but i still want part two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To the sexist, triggered "CliterateDyke" commenter, what the hell is your problem?

Noone posted anything misogynistic, and you go on this ridiculous, sexist, anti-male rant?

You sound like some kind of triggered snowflake, and then you make fun of men for having "fragile egos"?? Sounds like you're the fragile one.

You're just as bad as any misogynist.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i hope you write part two.. where the lesbian couple introduces wife to their single lesbian friend and they have an affair, while lesbian couple keep husband busy/distracted, and the girls play right under his nose.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Is Lesbian sexual fulfillment predicated on hating men? If yes then part two. If not then - why are you writing this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So funny how most of the content on this site is filled with outright misogyny, sometimes literal violence, all kinds of "men are superior, weak women need to be ruined by thick cocks. Something in women is just weak to cock" is all very the norm. And the response most people have to this is "its a fantasy, it's not a political opinion, if it's not your thing why are you here?". In fact, some level of misogyny is so normalized as what "sexy" even means that we don't even notice.

But even a whisper of any kind of cuckolding story that is gender flipped, and now there's a real problem. Flood the comments with misandry comments. I actually have always wondered why there are not more stories, songs, ect around lesbians stealing your girlfriend. It's a great kinky cheeky trope.

It's not about man hating. It's about lesbians having a power fantasy over here about cuckolding. Yall straight guys got those kinds of fantasies right? Maybe you want to use a another word for it, but the basic idea is the same. Stealing someone from someone or having someone be stolen from you. Classic erotica content for humans since we started drawing penises on cave walls.

Yes to part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous