All Comments on 'Taken, and Loving It Ch. 03'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It's true, once a big black cock slut, then always a big black cock slut. Glad you saw the light and abandoned your wimp husband and returned to you first love, that of being a black cum dump. You should have made your husband eat your sodden cunt before you left him though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Wow you really hate white men dont you? Are you a blackmans bitch by any chance?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ONLY IN AMERICA!!!

All of the people writing their limp pecker opinions here I know that you are angry because your weeners are no larger than a toddlers' thumb and YOU WISH you had a BIG BLACK COCK. No one writes about white cock anything. You read the story hated to admit you jerked the hell off to it looked down and saw that disappointment you call a penis live in a trailer meth lab RV amoung registered sex offenders [probably one yourself] and you have a crush on black women lying to yourself with your hypocritical hatred. Ask your mothers about their fantasies and/or past ecperiences. SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop screwing your family members in the woods. This is a work of fantasy if not otherwise noted by the author. Stay clear of interracial if you TRULY hate it. LMBBAOH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I am trying to work out who hates the white people more the writers and readers of these IR stories or the pathetic white cuckolds and their whore bitches for nigger cock. Also the last reader was really angry I wonder why I guess they are a little pricked white cuckold or a bitch to niggers who hate people complaining about thier lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your just a dumb racist

you definitly don't know anything about interracial love or mixed couples whatsoever.

and no clue about love anyway.

you really do it and then you can see how funny some daily actions start to be and then you don't gloryfy it with such shit like this. not even talking about the mixed raced kids, they will thank you for the rest of your life.

you should not write about something you have no clue not even as a fantasy just to get your kick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Don't know interracial love? or mixed couples whatsoever

that story was not about love...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yep writer hates white men.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 5 years ago
mary schelske love to go black like this

love to go black all the way like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Animal, irrational lust and sex. This story is not about people. It's about animals mating and reproduzindo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous