All Comments on 'Hostile Ch. 10'

by Nehkara

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Finally .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The End?!

Another ship was crashing. Who was on it? How many? Were they hostile? Were there many people? Were they humanoid? Did the crash attract any unexpected inhabitants of the planet? You can't just end it there, because you're tired of writing. It's cruel.

Jadesfire007Jadesfire007almost 13 years ago

I have to say that for a story that I have likes so much it is a shame to have it end the way it has. It is almost like you are tired of writing it and decided to hit the writing gas pedal, skip over so much material and then end it on a cliff hangar. I am very sorry to see such a great story end very badly. I have a feeling you are going to get a lot of comments such as this one from people who have been on edge each time for a new chapter to come out. I kind of feel cheated.

MtannerMtanneralmost 13 years ago
About the ending.

I did not really care for the ending. If you are just tired of this story or done writing on this site I do however thank you for at least ending this story instead of leaving us forever waiting. On the other hand I hope you just wrapped this chapter up to start on the next generation/story line. Which ever you did I would like to thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What ???

After waiting sooo long for chapter 10 you leave us with a cliff-hanger? You must continue this story, or at the very least, move on with a different segment. Excellent story, characters, and writing. Please continue on.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
I get it

I understand why you ended the story here. I hope you will consider a sequel to this story. Good writing.

count2threecount2threeabout 12 years ago
A regular Bermuda-Planet you got there ;)

Nice Story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNehkara@Nehkara
73 Followers
UPDATE - July 18, 2011 The 10th chapter of Hostile has been posted! Enjoy! Thank you everyone for all of your support and encouragement! ~Nehkara ---------- Hello Lit! Thank you for your excellent feedback on Hostile, I am glad most of you are enjoying the st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hostile Ch. 09 Previous Part
Hostile Series Info