All Comments on 'Sometimes Size Does Matter'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THE TRUTH

FINALLY A WOMAN WHO SPEAKS TRUTH AND THE MAN DOESNT EVEN CATCH ON TO THE HAPPENINGS. LIKE THE OLD JOKE, WHO ARE YOU GOING TO SATISFY WITH THAT.......ME......POINTING TO HIMSELF AND GRINNING. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes, size matters

especially when you talk about heart or compassion or even character. Your writing reveals you to be a very small person. I'd offer my condolences but they'd be wasted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some nerve

Imagine a guy showing up in your bed with a small dick. What was he thinking? He should have planned ahead and gotten a bigger one. Some men are very insensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i disagree with one commenter

who says she's small hearted. She was actually kinda kind and didn't humiliate the guy at all.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Pressed two on other tab and got four,,,, for a sci-fi story about an alien being -totally...

...unaware of his body, having never experienced a locker room or read any science books or talked to females or males (of his species)- about sex,or watched t.v. or etc. etc.--perhaps he really has an astigmatism...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
with that gape you need a horse to feel it

yeah size does matter after taking three in the same place at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So not every man has a huge monster prick that splits open a tight cunt. Some girls have tiny tits and gaping cunts but most men don't complain about it. Can the writer tell us where the erotic part of this story is?

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Well.....interesting.

Truly, it's an interesting story, in a rather odd sort of way. In fairness, it sounds as if she's been around the block a few times too many; but that observation doesn't change the essential element of the story.

LookingForFun76LookingForFun76over 12 years ago
Ouch

Well, it's true, size does matter.

I'm just so fucking tired of girls bitching when you get the large one and you get sore from it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very realistic - great story

This does happen to many women. Good job describing the feelings and actions. Sometimes you take a chance and it doesn't work out. Many have been there done that. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A big laugh

It's mean, but it's funny. Life can be cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"He acted just like a normal guy, and I wondered if he even knew how small he was..." - How dare he? Why isn't he hiding himself in shame like he should be? How dare he attempt to share an intimate moment of human interaction, who does he think he is? Doesn't he know he isn't even worthy of being called a man?

When does size matter? - When you're fucking a complete bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It's a good story. In fact, the score reflects the fact it was so good it hit way too close to home for a lot of the guys reading it.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Best bits "He acted just like a normal guy" It's great how small his penis and balls are relative to his body and how he doesn't realise and she can't even feel him!

"was I just too wide and worn in for him to have pleasure" I like the implication that she is a bit loose.

"His thrusts were tiny and all I could feel was his body hitting mine and a slight annoyance, like an itch in my pussy." He's so sexually inadequate, it's awesome!

"I was bored" Love it!

"I felt his load ooze into my pussy, dripping deeper than his penis ever did." It's great how he can't even cum properly, it dribbles rather than shoots.

Amazing ending how she fuckes herself with her vibrator.

A great SPH story.

Any chance you could write another small penis story, possibly a sequel? This one was brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
five

I give this a five star. Not because it is an enjoyable tale, but because you wrote an honorable character. On her discovery she did not laugh him off. She put a good face on the situation and really he can't help what he is and has the right to good sex. She didn't lead him on or make an issue of his physical limitations. She is, however, right not to repeat this disappointing experience for herself and him too. Hereafter, she'd be giving him pity sex and that is always found out and hurtful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Smaller circumference than her ring finger? So she is either Andre the giant or the guy is a 10 yr old

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3523 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.