All Comments on 'Annie's Gift'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice premise, but...

Thing progress MUCH too fast. For example, he gets to see her tits for the first time -- the first time he's seen ANY -- and the next thing is he's sucking nipples? Wouldn't hehave been frozen with awe, staring and not knowing what to doo? Then she could coax hi to touch, feel, squeeze them. And how did they feel to him? And how did it feel to her? Then she could have step by step taught him what she likes, how she likes to be touched, kissed, felt, caressed, etc. Then the next step, then the next.

And the same goes the other way around too, a BJ right off the bat? What about a little playing with and teasing it first?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Loved it, can't wait for advanced class to begin :)

I really enjoy the character interactions.

bartermanbartermanalmost 13 years ago
hott

Chiara loved this and ill certainly check out your other stories xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Hi Saw you in the chat room a little while ago and here I am reading my first story. I found it very well written and a story that brought some old memories back.. Will read more as I go along. I am sure I will enjoy them all. hugs barb

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
I saw the sign

It was Karma; an Omen. My bride of 50 yrs and I just this morning returned from Rome where we stayed next to The Pantheon at the Albergo St Chiara on Via St. Chiara - Like your writing, one of the finest in all od Italy. "Annie's Gift" was recommended by my lover who had no idea where we would stay, but her lead to your works is astounding to open another door with your scripts. This one IS short but fully expressed all a young virgin can remember about his first time with his fantasy. Brava. I'm a new fan and plan to read much more.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago
Nicely done

This is the first story of yours that I've had the pleasure of reading. Thanks so much for sharing your talents - they make people feel good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
652 Followers
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...