All Comments on 'You Never Know Ch. 03'

by govthooker78

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You said all of this is true? S. is a fucking ass and you're not much better.

jg2291jg2291almost 13 years ago

Still on the short side but I guess it is more about quality then quantity with you! With that being said, this chapter was excellently written. This chapter really broke my heart, though - it's really sad to see that she went back with S after he went through with his marriage. Both of these people are inadvertently hurting an innocent person (the wife) and they are being extremely selfish.

I think it is funny that I care so much about this story, almost like it is effecting me personally. My strong reactions obviously came to light due to the clear, in depth descriptions you illustrated through your writing. Keep up the outstanding work! I look forward to future chapters (and I hope they get a happy ending because I am a romantic at heart).

govthooker78govthooker78almost 13 years agoAuthor

It's entirely made up. Maybe my imagination is an ass.

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 13 years ago

So if it's entirely made up what was the problem with using names instead of initials? you said you didn't want to use false names.

govthooker78govthooker78almost 13 years agoAuthor

The story's made up but the people are real. That's why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are

a fucking ass.

govthooker78govthooker78almost 13 years agoAuthor

Why, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This story sucks

I hope no one in real life would be this fucking WEAK and STUPID ! I definitely won't continue to read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yeah I can't read this crap anymore. Even if S had left his fiance at the altar I would have some respect for him. bUt now he is the definition of a douchebag.

Even if he does leave his wife he is still not the kind of guy who I'd want to tie myself with forever. If he'll cheat WITH you he'll cheat ON you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Idiot

My thing is that he says he loves but got married to the other woman anyway.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fiction.

we're here to read and enjoy ourselves, not pass moral judgment on fictional characters. An interesting and well-written story -- thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Reading...

It's fascinating that the wedding band is tripping readers out. I'm still reading, especially because I'm curious about what's going on in S's head.

Interesting story. Thank you for posting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous