All Comments on 'Mom's Panties Runneth Over!'

by kebbyman

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This bitch needs to be fucked really hard by her son's huge cock - make sure it happens in the next chapter please!

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 12 years ago
hot story

Erotically good. I gave it my 4 finegrs of approval and scored it a 5!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
filthy!

this was a nasty, filthy stroke story...and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with the last anon 100%!

This is a great story/ All normal healthy boys want to fuck their mother, so what more does Erik need? His mother's shown him her dripping twat (the best thing a boy can ever see), she's jacked his big stiff prick, and she's slurped the warm creamy semen straight from her boy's balls! Come on, Erik, time to do what every boy's dying to do--just shove your big young dick right up where it belongs, your own mother's cunt! From now on you'll be unloading your hot young balls right where your rich potent seed belongs--up your own mother's glorious mommy-twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot

small note: Unless i misread, she was watching at is door, not in his closet. Otherwise, hot, hot hot. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent story so true

So many son's indulge in such practices. Many mom's don't realize how much they can help their son's thru difficult periods.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 12 years ago
And I thought it was just the weather that was hot!

Well... here's what my thermometer says: 5 real stars and 5 more of the immaginary one's in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Panty lover

What is not to love about a nice pair of used panties. I am an avid panty lover....and it started with my moms and sisters panties...and all my life, I have looked in every hamper I have seen, to see such treasures.

No, I am not into stealing panties, but when I do see a hamper, I have to look to see the sweet smelling panties that may be in there.....to get that first whiff....oh my

To see that lady who wore them, and her not know you have smelled her sweet odor.....wondering if she is wearing the very ones, you sniffed earlier..Even the wifes are lovely to smell.....

To know the lady knows you fill them with your load.....oh my.

Love each story on here about them. What is not to love

MOre please....

a_searching_hearta_searching_heartover 12 years ago
The future

Man that was hot!!!! Would love to read about them doing something like that again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

wow

sharkinlacesharkinlacealmost 11 years ago
Nasty Good

Short, sweet, and nasty good. I loved every word. But will there be a second encounter between Helen and Erik?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jan's sent

I was having dinner with Jan, and opened her hamper to find a pair of black nylon panties asking to be sampled. They smelled like sex, her sex. Was Jan ever a sexual being! I'm sure she positioned those beautiful iridescent panties there so I'd find them. Her vaginal scent was fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
cum in my mom s panties too

Just like this young man did to his own mom. Some years ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mums panties

Awesome story, I'm going to try and make that happen with my mum, she's 63 I'm 44, mums well fit and wears sexy black thongs all the time I always borrow them from the laundry basket and I lick them clean and fill the gusset up with my hot spunk, my mum hasn't said anything to me about the state of her undies, so I'm going to let her find me beating off into her panties and hopefully she'll be do turned on she'll let me cum in her mouth and over the panties she's wearing when she catches me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my mum's panties

I've just been out and brought my mum some black silky glossy full back panties, there so sexy, I'm going to place them in her underwear draw tonight, I'm going to put a little note with them telling my mum I've been sniffing and licking her goregous pussy juice out of her panties for over 30 years, she tastes divine, maybe she now's and loves the thought of her son rubbing his 7" inch cock across the gusset of her juicy panties, but when I masturbate with my mum's sexy panties I cum so much and hard, hopefully mum will walk into my bedroom and offer me the sexy panties she's been wearing all day and she'll toss me off into her gusset while she's wearing those sexy panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mums panties

Well as for placing a note in my mum's panty draw I done it Saturday night, she found it and went mental at me saying I'm sick and twisted and wants nothing to do with me anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom son pantie lovers

Loved it when she pulled the waistband of her panties down and said cum on them .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I seduced my sissy son with pantyhose

Yes, I made-up my new favorite fuck boy into my incestuous little mother fucker! Daddy's transvestite clothes made it easy. My new bitch of a little transvestite loved fucking mom and daddy in our lingerie. Our new bitch took to it with Mommy in their hot high heels and pantyhose. Our new daughter took it up the ass with my vibrator. Daddy's new she bitch loved sperm. Filling Mommy's cunny excited her! Daddy gave her special pills to make her need more hot daddies cock and Mommy's cunny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
moms panties

If Helen Walker was my mom I would be her pantie slave

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Five Star

Let's have No.2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pantie Fetish

That's a boys dream come true hope they become pantie lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The best

They should become pantie lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Of course the wet panties were a turn on.

The pretty damp panties were just a introduction to get the boys interest in the future. The only thing was when? I am a beautiful woman in love with my own son. He uses my things to masturbate . I use his sperm filled briefs to enjoy his masculine aroma. It's a win-win situation. I'm not sure if I can do it for him though. He is so handsome and young. The thought of commitment with him is tempting. If it is going to happen, he will have to come to me and discuss the details. If I should be discovered, I would have to deny that it was absolutely incorrect and he must be on drugs or be delusional. I'm sure that I can trust him to keep our secret. Meanwhile, I will be leaving my wet panties for his hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Helen woke up as her panties were being pulled off!

Before she had time to react, Erik was on top of her, his hand guiding his cock to her vaginal opening. What should have been a shriek, was more of a gasping moan, as her son's cock entered her completely. She wanted to cry out, but as her mouth opened, Erik's came to hers, his tongue sliding inside. Helen couldn't believe how good her son's cock felt, he was giving her the best fuck of her life! His cock was hammering her pussy, getting continuously faster, his balls slapping against her ass. As their lips parted, the room filled with sounds of their passion! Helen heard her son breathing heavy, groaning as his climax approached. she also heard her voice, calling out Erik's name, shouting out expressions of orgasmic bliss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mothers panties led to more.

LOVELY STORYLINE

THE MOTHER'S PLANS WORKED TO EACH OTHER'S DELIGHTFUL ALTHOUGH ATYPICAL OUTCOME. MANY BOYS ( LIKE MYSELF) STARTED BY INDULGING IN THEIR MOTHERS AND SISTERS WET PANTIES. IT MAY BE FROWNED UPON, BUT FANTASIES OFTEN HAVE A WAY OF BECOMING REALITY

MY OWN MOTHER'S PANTIES WERE AVAILABLE AND PUSSY IS AFTER ALL PUSSY. SHE FINALLY GOT HER WISH. I GOT MINE TOO. DRILLING HER AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE I GOT ACCUSTOMED TO IT. ALSO WEARING HER LINGERIE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Incredible story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it....I started sniffing my moms panties when I was 13, I used to spy on her when she was bathing, I loved seeing her wash her sweet pussy with her soapy fingers, when she was done I would find her freshest dirty panties and sniff them and Blow loads of cum in them. I did that for almost 15 years. Alas she died in 1993.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous