All Comments on 'Cleaning up'

by KimberlyFitz

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
tastymay225tastymay225over 12 years ago

This story was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

That was an epic story

RockaliciousRockaliciousover 12 years ago
Hot Action

Very naughty story of brotherly-sisterly love. Hope you write some more soon....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Keep Going

This has the potential to be a very good fetish story. Although it would be nice to have a little more teasing next time.

YoungStud23YoungStud23over 12 years ago

Have more teasing next time. Overall it was a good short story.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
clean up in aisle 6!

good story..hot action. I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not good

the sisters domination shit killed it delete it and rewite it leaving out the domination crap or put it in the nonerotic area you killed all the love and erotism

moses6667moses6667over 12 years ago
Sister Control

The sister's domination made the story even more erotic, it was a nice change of pace from the stories i usually read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jeez! Her domination(hardly domination)WAS the story.

What the fuck is the troll talking about?

I know, I know. I should ignore the cunt...

james45james45over 12 years ago
great

Hot story. let me know when you post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
if this is incest

I really wish I had a sister :)

brosismombrosismomover 12 years ago
bro sis

i'm dissapointed with you finishing the story were you did,please write next chapter ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done.

Well done on the story, I do like the pace, but he has more then one sister, so it would be something to get the other one in on it the time she did visit if any. Otherwise I do like it and the pace was well put.

xedatkxedatkover 12 years ago
Nice

Good stuff. I'd love to read more stories from you. I loved the humor in addition to the smut. I like stories that have a nice balance of fucking and comedy. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ended way too soon

This is basically the *first* half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad

I liked this story it had a lot of potential. I think the obvious thing about this story. Would have to be the ending of this story. I understand leaving a story with a cliff hanger if you plan on adding chapters to the story. If you plan on doing this you need to work on the ending a bit then. I would also drag the pace out a bit more. For example make it a little more that gets him off initially. Don't rush into it so fast like you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
typical

typical garbage for this site any normal guy would have avoided and ignored her until he could move out total waste of time don't bother to ever post again.

DarkBrotherDarkBrotherabout 12 years ago
Good stuff

It really wasn't that bad at all. Do keep writing, and don't let the writer of "typical" get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Loved it! Ignore the player haters, you rocked it.

dirtybigboydirtybigboyover 11 years ago
Been there..... :)

Great work.

Having experienced a very similar scenario many years ago with my hairy elder sister, I know how good these things can be. :)

Look forward to more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

Keep writing this is awesome wish you could continue this story :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
pussysucker

Hey Dude,you stop the story too quick when my cock was very stiff in my right hand!Fortunately.I remembered 20 years ago,when I was cumming a thick load,my elder sister entered my room without knocking.We were both shocked and not a word came out from our mouthS.However,at night we had to go to a farewell party of one of our friend and our parents were out for the weekend.After having both drunk two cups of wine,we danced the slow "When a man loves a woman"by P.Sledge.Our cheeks were very close ans we were both quivering!I muttered to her"Sorry Suzan for today,I did not think that you would have entered into my room like this"and she answered"No problem little brother,it was so hot to see that load of cum coming from your cock and this did me something!"I asked her what happened and she told me that this scene made her very horny,and that she was wet between her legs and thought that it was her who thought that she was a pervert,for being wet for her brother.My heart started to beat loudly and told her"Suzan,you are the gorgeoust in this party,and I had the same feeling about you.We could not kiss but sqeezed each other's body.At 1 am,we said good bye to our friends and hastily went home.During the travel of 20 mins ,I fingered her,while she jerked my cock.Entering the house,we wanted so much each other that,we took off all our clothes and we frenchkissed,ate each other's body,made a 69 position and FUCKED AND FUCKED TILL 3 AM/WE WOKE UP AT 11 AM TO FUCK AGAIN DURING 3 HRS.IT WAS DIFFICULT TO COUNT THE NO OFTIMES WE EACH CUMMED.It was marvellous.We have married each on our side but we always take a chance to be together and fuck and love each other.IMPOSSIBLE for us to split.

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 9 years ago
Hot

Appeals to me on many levels

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
I do wish....

..... you'd written a part 2, but I guess we're not going to get that after all this time, are we ?

TmickiTmickiabout 3 years ago
Perfekt

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦 5/5 Points

wisher_2000wisher_200011 months ago

This one of my many fantasies! Thanks for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous