All Comments on 'Understanding the Sublime'

by roomfor1more

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nahhh...

I don't think you get it.

Most of what you discussed is actually just a bunch of fetishes. Fine for participants if that's what gets them off, but not based in true cuckoldry.

The point of been known as a cuckold is that the female has gone behind the back of the male and impregnated herself by another male. You cannot become a former cuckold, you cannot plan to be a cuckold, you cannot have a say in the matter. Because then you wouldn't be one! That's pretty much it.

Everything else is a game.

There is nothing new under the sun my friend, and those using the argument that these are changing times, are in for a real surprise. It's all been done before, and in some cases in ways that are so blatant and out there that they're still not acceptable in our 'enlightened' times.

I, for example myself enjoy it when my wife brings me a creampie from a night out with her friends. I love it. I especially enjoy seeing another man fucking her in my bed. I get off on that big time. I'm not small myself in any way shape or form. As a matter of fact, I've only ever seen one or two cocks enter my wife that may have been considered larger, but even then, it would have been debatable. Still, I get off on all those cocks in my wife.

Yet, I am not a cuckold. Not a real one anyway. I think I'm just a little kinky. LOL. I haven't fucked another woman since I've been married, because I just haven't felt like it. However, I'm starting to look around myself now. What will this do for my marriage? I dunno. There's a chance it wont end well, but these are the risks we take when entering this lifestyle.

So ultimately, I genuinely believe, this whole subject matter is a lot simpler than people make it out to be. Know your place and enjoy it!

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous for your comment and your perspective on this subject. The point about it being a fetish is an interesting point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

There are two types of cuckolds in the world an "Unknowing" cuckold, which isn't their fault. Then you have the "Knowing" Cuckold that is their fault. They are allowing any freedom of choice to be given to another person. The law given right to make a choice is taken away from them.

They are happy to accept such a lifestyle and situation in their life which now belongs to a Cuckqueen. From most mens standpoint that is unacceptable, a man or woman should always be able to make a choice regarding their wellbeing and status in life.

Or in the case of husbands to keep their man hood or to lose it. Cuckolds are forced lose any sense of their manhood and hand it to their mistress/goddess or whatever they call their Cuckqueen.

As for where such stories should be placed? We have a Fetish category it should be placed in that category. As for the Cuckqueen 'loving' their cuckold? and being 'Loving wives' which many cuckold writers place them in that categorythat is still very much open to debate which is obvious by the comments on such stories.

In such a situation is there still 'love' between the two people? (Cuckold and Cuckqueen)they might think so but to outsiders looking in there seems no love at all. In fact no emotion comes to mind. Except maybe enjoyment and happiness and sexual satisfaction at the pain and suffering and humiliation of the Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow Mr. Doe, you're obsessed.

So which kind of cuck were you?

Thanks for writing.

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Well...

It seems to me that swinging, cheating and the like are becoming more accepted. You see people defending it here. The acceptance of these things are also our downfall. If you look around you can see the adverse effects of it now. The fine line between right and wrong will become very fuzzy in the future. Do I have to say thats going to be really bad? I know a few who have a problem with that fine line anyway. Structure is a must. People are not as nice as many of the naive readers on this site would like to believe. The muslims are right, our decadence is speeding our demise. I really do not care what other people do unless it concerns my life. I think we are at that point now. You essay here is a part of a much larger problem. Liberalism usually comes before a downfall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pledges to each other

When a couple marries, they promise to be faithful to each other. No religious involvement is there. Sins can be forgiven by proper prayer or the intervention of a clergy member. The promise to each other continues through the marriage. If the vow is too restrictive for either member, the only honorable solution is to dissolve the marriage before extra marital behavior begins.

Cheating by either partner is a complet violation of trust.

roomfor1moreroomfor1morealmost 13 years agoAuthor
Response to: Pledges to each other by Anonymous

As a consenting adult, I am thankful we live in a world were this topic can be debated and believe your response demonstrates why group sex articles including cuckolding tends to be demonized on Literotica. While I respect Anonymous, opinion, nonetheless I disagree agree with it. If you fully examine the social and cultural structure of biblical times women were treated as property of their fathers until marriage and property of their husbands once married. There are many examples in the bible where men had more than one wife, such as David, Solomon, and Abraham. The definition of cheating, back then, depended on the marital status of the woman. In a strict biblical sense cheating meant a married woman having intercourse with a man that was not her husband and David for example was counselled he could have as many wives as he wanted provided he did not steal a married woman from her husband, 2 Samuel 12:8 (New Living Translation). It was not until the Holy Roman Empire that sex became a sin and monogamy began being routinely practiced.

I am not saying ancient view is wrong nor I am saying those views different than mine are wrong. Nonetheless I am thankful that as a civilization that we have moved away from ancient times and ancient beliefs where men and women are equal. If we were to apply the ancient concept of cheating in our modern society it would mean men were allowed to cheat provided he did not cause a marriage to end. However, an indiscretion by a woman would be seen as cheating.

This leads to the question, is group sex including cuckolding cheating? My opinion, it is not cheating if it is done openly, both partners consent, and it is dome within the limits that are agreed. Does this mean, if a couple participates in a group sex activity and at least one of them sexual engages with someone outside of the relationship then it is a sin? In my opinion that would depend on each person's religious beliefs. However, in my opinion, I do not view it as a sin since the Almighty made us in their image and sex is meant to be pleasurable, not shun. Also I believe, for example, the views about sex regarding cheating, monogamy, and restrictions on sex are rules are man made that do not come from the Almighty. Therefore, I do not believe a couple should feel ashamed about having a group sex experience nor necessarily feel ashamed by having a group sex experience that they have sinned. Provided they both agreed to the experience and kept their boundaries then I believe the couple should feeel joy that they had the group sex experience that they can grow from, as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

You are truly a huge piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Huh?

I am confused.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Effort

I gave you two stars for effort. The longer you went on the more I decided you just like to write. This a very complicated situation with variables depending on the personal needs of the people involved. While you might know about the reasons for your definition of cuckolding in your case you are not qualified to fit others into the boxes on YOUR chart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous