All Comments on 'Airport Fuck'

by cindy_4u

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes Cindy I liked that,but

You said this was a true story. You know that having unproctected sex can be very dodgy! As a fantasy this story is fine,short and too the point. However doing this sort of thing in real life is NOT FINE! Please be more careful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

damn girl, I would love to run into you sometime! that entire experience would be fucking hot! I could definitely go for some longer stories though.... it ended too quick :(

cindy_4ucindy_4uover 12 years agoAuthor
Feedback

So for the guy who is worried about me having unprotected sex...really!!! Just because I am blonde you think I am stupid? I do not write every level of detail about the stuff I do including condom or no condom...this is about sharing my erotic adventure. Enjoy rather than be critical.

And my other fan, more real life stories coming that will be longer. Question is did this story make you hard and cum?

xoxoxoo

Cindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The fact that you are blond is completely irrelevant to me Cindy!

I dont give a rats arse if your blond, a brunette, redhead or bald! Not everyone thinks that because someone is blond there stupid! If that were the case about a third of the women and about a quarter of the men on earth would be thought of like that! It might well be that you did use a condom,but you did not say that in the story! I said I liked the story itself and by all means write more.

With my best wishes Richard in England

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 12 years ago
Awesome!

Random play in airports can be so much fun, even if it is only in a family restroom. Thanks for sharing this sexy experience. You sound like fun! :)

kingleonidasskingleonidassover 12 years ago
Wow

How cum I never run across you in airports? Very nice story. A little

short but sweet.

cindy_4ucindy_4uover 12 years agoAuthor
Need to look for me

Kingleonidass you should send me your travel plan to see if it matches mine ;)

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 12 years ago
I can't wait to fly

I wish this was longer, though.

cindy_4ucindy_4uover 12 years agoAuthor
Love you all boys

Next time I will publish my flight plans here so you can catch me at the airport ;)

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
Been there

Done that! AA H wing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Damn, I'm in LOVE! EVERYTHING about you drives me wild - your experiences, your petite size, those little A cups.... I'd fall in love - and would NOT want you to stop being you. Thanks for making me cum - again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous