All Comments on 'My Young Brother-In-Law'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sister in law fucked good.

I have a younger brother who has fucked my wife a number of times and has even joined us in a threesome later on.It started with my wife's seduction of my brother just a few years after our marriage and continues till now and She is very happy two have two studs service her all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That was terrific....

Thoroughly enjoyed every sentance....don't normally 'follow' specific authors, but now about to search to see what else you have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MY BIGGER LITTLE BROTHER

When my younger brother and I were just boys we sucked each others cocks. I knew then the although he was younger his cock is and was going to be a lot bigger than mine. Little did I know then that he was actually going to be sticking his bigger cock in my wife and fucking her to a greater bigger and longer orgasm than I was ever able to give her.

Sally and I got married at nineteen and Brian who was just sixteen came to spend the summer with us.

It was purely be accident that Sally walked into the bathroom just as Brian was getting out of the shower and she actually got a very good look at Brian's big cock. Sally told me about it and how it was actually growing harder as she looked at it. I told her I knew that he was bigger and she made the comment , yes a lot bigger.

I never thought any more about it until one day I decided to surprise everyone with a weekend away and I came home early from work.

Turned out it was me who got the biggest surprise because when I walked into our bedroom Brian was fucking my wife Sally. Not only fucking her he was fucking her better than I had ever fucked her and she was moaning and crying out for Brian to make her cum again. I had only been able to make her cum once and never as big as she now appeared to be coming on Brian's cock.

I stood and watched for a while, they didn't know I was there. Later that day I confronted the two of them and Sally told me that Brian was the best fuck she ever had and if I wanted to stay married she was going to fuck him whenever he wanted her.

My brother Brian gets to fuck my wife more often than I do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You wanna go. I'll do it way harder

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yove it

My wife let my younger brother fuck her shortly after we got together and she loved it, when she told me about it I asked her to do it again, they now fuck regularly and our sex life is still red hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story! Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i fantasize of fucking my brother in law

my husband is always at work so we only have sex every other night.. im a very horny wife and one sex every other night isnt enough for me.. so most of the time i finger myself or i play with my pussy using my underwear.. one time his brother moved in.. he was just 2 years younger than my husband. there was always me and mt husband in the house so i dont mind wearing nothing but a shirt. then the brother paid a surprise visit. he opened the door while i was in the bathroom. i always notice his bulge so i know his arab dick is thicker and bigger than mu husband.. he saw me wearing only a shirt and said sorry and was suppose to go out but i said stay and ill get dressed.. it was a little awkqard for him but i felt something in the way he looked at my eyes.. i am not an arab so my body is different.. im short and sexy. i told him to take a rest in the extra room in the house.. my husband arrived and chatted witg him nothing out of the ordinary.. that night i seduced my husband into having a hard sex with me with him thrusting his dick inside my vagina and fucking me in the walls i moaned his name so loud intentionally so his brother will hear it.. my husband told me to hush down bit i told him its okay its our house.. so we fucked until he deposited sperm inside my pussy 5 times... the next morning i woke up and he already left.. he will be home by 11pm and its still 4pm.. his brother is probably still sleeping.. i took a shower leaving the door open hoping he could see me but he disnt come in.. so i made a very naughty plan.. i went to the sala wearing only a shirt pulled up showing my boobs and started stroking my clit and moaning hard... i think he got up and walked into the sala.. i pretended not to see him and keep fingering myseld and moaning... this time his name... they are muslims you know.. so they are a little strict he tried to stop me with what im doing and told me its wrong but i can sew his cock so raised its almost coming out of his shorts.. (because they dont wear briefs) so i said sorry.. hurt i stood up but then he slammed me and carried me on the wall kissing me so hard its almost rape.. i was so happy i got wet immediately and kissed him back.. i got down and grabbed his head to suck my nipples..d after that i went down on him and pulled down his shorts and wow.. his balls and dick are thicker and bigger.i almost choked on eating him he moaned my name which made me so horny.. he fingered me until i cum and carried me in the room.. hes going to fuck me in missionary position.. he gently spread my legs and slipped his hard arab cock inside my wet vagina.. ohh i moaned its a little tight so he pushed harder.. inside and out he fucked me slowly and faster and harder.. we had sex like animals.. he fucked me in doggy style and missionary again.. hes about to cum when he withrawd his cock but i shoved it inside my pussy and he went deeper on me.. exploding semen in my womb.. we moaned together.. after 5 minuted he fucked me again and he ejaculated inaide me 6 times.. his room smells of fuck.. id probably get pregnant but i dont care its either my husbands or his brothers they looj the same to me.. and of the same blood.. that never happened again but that was the best sex i ever had.. my next fantasy is having a double pentration 2 cocks inside me i wish my husband is open so he and his brother can stick it.. but itd impossible.. if he knew this.. hed kill us both..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I fuck my sister-in-law

One day I spend the night at my brothers house with his wife and two kids and if like two days later my brother went out of town for work he would come home in weekends he come home on the weekends but one day me and my sister-in-law were horsing around playing around the house chasing each other and one day she was chasing me I jumped on the bed she push me She jump on me and felt my dick was hard so she come down and looks me in the face and says I got you now and she kissed me and It was on that night waiting for the kids to go to sleep she calls me to come in to her bed I lay there with her she grabs my hand and put it on her tits and by then I knew I was your get some pussy so I put my hand down her short she was not wearing any panties and horny and wet so then I started fucking her for a couple hours I was horny just like she was but we have fuck for a couple of hours next day wake up and we continued fuck you want now couple months one by we’re still making love to each other and one day she told me she was falling in love So I As how much does she love me and she told me that she wanted a kid so I was excited and said yes so she already had two kids from my brother now she has one kid a daughter from me but now 26 years later we’re still together is she might’ve been married to my brother but she was the best thing that happened for me About five went by she told me she wanted to give you liar detector test to prove that she was honest she love me so she did it and she is one faithful person she does it every five years just to prove to me how much she loves me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If...

If this really happened; you are human trash.

Booboo71Booboo71over 2 years ago

Awesome story you saying this is 100 % true

Are you still fucking Donny have you fucked any other man yet

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Such a coward, if your married and want some strange. Get divorced, instead this woman acts like a barnyard pig, gets pregnant, and expects the husband to foot the bill. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

anal ruined it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous