All Comments on 'Futa's Are Real'

by Xstucee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel

Sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please keep writing

I would like to know what happen next please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

and she grins...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

the fuck was that shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it!

However, the slightly off Grammar/Spelling took me out of it a tad. Only recommendation would be to get your work proof-read first! Other than that very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trash

Mind tagging this has gay and bdsm next time please. This was gross to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY PEOPLE USE COMMON SCENCE

THE STUPID FUCKING LADY PROBOBLY GOT SURGERY TO MAKE HER BOOBSS BIGGER AND TO GIVE HERSELF A DICK TRUST ME FUTANARI IS JUST A THING THAT IS ISED IN COMICS AND ANIME.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
This story hits home in a lot of ways.

Reading this story about a Futa who takes a guy home,ties him to her bed,and proceeds to insert a tube inside his piss slit and threatening to shove it down and basically internally castrate him to make him submit is both sadistic and exciting.

But for her to also insert the other end into her girlcock and jack off and eventually shoot her cum into his cock so they can swim upstream to fill his body with her cum is just incredibly intimate,and essentially making him her bitch,so she can make him do anything she wants.But honestly I think she was super posessive and wanted a submissive boyfriend to worship her and she repay him by controlling him.

I think stories like this are beautiful and so forth to make it more meaningful.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

A wild ride, to be sure for this protagonist. Quite a kinky tale.

The editing made it a little hard to follow, but that's the only critique I have.

I'd love to hear what happens next. I mean, he's 22 when this happens, and 26 when he's telling the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

editor

Chris7swChris7swalmost 2 years ago

I've read rubbish and then this - and this isn't even good enough to call 'rubbish'.

Its complete and utter bilge.

It's badly written; poorly punctuated; crudely worded and is full of words being used incorrectly.

So many errors that it's akin to the kind of junk that a horny schoolboy would write.

Thank heavens that you've only offered this one story for publication.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous